• 11 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 30 replies

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PantherSmanther

• I want American owner to bounce so Usamov (second largest Arsenal owner) take full control. Usamov worth twice what Abramovich worth.  He said if he ever takes control of Arsenal, he will spend his own money to buy all the superstars. Usamov is a hardcore Arsenal owner and worth around $20 billion if not more.
    • Honest to god there isnt another gif that can do a better job at showing exactly how i feel about this past week...                    
    • December 27, 2016 THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD: http://www.espncharlotte.net/podcast/marty-hurney-53/ Discusses Cam's development;  Offseason needs; Potential Coaching changes. Given lack of back to back winning seasons, are coaching changes needed?  No, don't overreact.  Address what went wrong, but this staff led them to 3 division titles.  Changes in offensive philosophy needed. Need to evolve. Hits to Cam a problem.  Need a better intermediate passing game, get the ball out quickly.  These are things you need to evaluate, but don't let emotion lead to an overreaction. Evolution of the running game, Cam running less. They need a slot receiver.  They miss Cotchery, need open receivers in short routes.  Get the ball out quicker.  Realistically the read option is not going to be as big a part any more.  Cam is able to do this, can be accurate in intermediate.  His mechanics have slipped a bit though, needs to be a priority to improve. Kelvin Benjamin:  what about his lack of separation?  Thinks part of it is still coming off ACL.  Still room for improvement.  Ted Ginn currently best receiver.  Can separate.  Didn't get production from Philly Brown this year.  Last year (2015) Cam was taking what was there, intermediate passing game.  Not enough this year. Defensive Line:  What about extending KK or Addison?  Addison has certainly increased his value.  Important guy to try to re-sign and bring back.  Pass rush is among top two or three needs along with LT.  Evaluate Kony Ealy.  CJ has played pretty consistently.  Can you get him back cheaply again? Safety:  Molly says - I know you like Kurt Coleman. Marty replies  "I also really like Tre Boston, he's improved as the season's gone on.  You can't coach the range & athleticism.  He''s one of the bright spots" But maybe look for a veteran safety too. Possibility of cutting Stew due to Cap Hit?  Have to look at big picture..  He still brings a lot.  Power running game important.  "Whatever we have to do, if we can keep Stew another year .... that's a critical position, ball control type of style.  Look at how his contract fits.  See if it can get done." Michael Oher situation:  Have to address LT, even if doctors clear Oher.  Critical need. [beginning around 13:00 the show then goes to a call in format....  if I hear anything else of interest, I'll add it below] Ron does a good job in coaching his coaches.  Key role of head coach.  But it's easy to immediately cry for change after a season like this.  But sometimes patience pays off.  Dave & Ron will need to evaluate.  Coaching changes may be needed, but that's often a reflex action.  May not be needed. Strength of Offensive line is inside:  physicality of Trai Turner ("blue" [i.e. premium] player), Norwell & Ryan Kalil.  Keep them intact.