• 10 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 3 replies

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Write Essay

• Dude, I literally don't care when it was done and by whom. I think it's a solid deal and everything is fine. But those two views on this situation that I highlighted tell the story of this thread pretty accurately. People were either looking to hate this deal or love it based on who they think made it. Never would Hurney have gotten any respect for it from DG supporters and never would Hurney supporters given DG an ounce of credit on it without media outlets reporting the factual details. It's just plain silly. People were ready to hate this deal before it even became public what the numbers were, including this board's fearless leader. 
    • If that day comes I would imagine it would be necessity. I agree. Terrible that a select few individuals have so much influence in the grand scheme of things. Our constitution actually encourages militias as long as they are regulated. I just take issue as the vast majority seem to be phony and incapable/unwilling to do anything when it counts. 
    • Americans getting pissed off enough to leave their soft couches and loved ones behind?  Braving the elements and risking their lives in an attempt to topple our government?  It is hard to imagine, still there seem to be tens of thousands of these sort of people dressing up and playing war games across the nation in preparation for such an occurrence. Not a situation I'd care to live long enough to witness.