• 3 replies

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Write Essay

• yet here we are .. Gracias Amigo 

• Just a question..

Do you really think all 4 years Gman was here.. He gave us the best chance to win a championship??

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• 1st let's say.. I was shocked and a little pissed about the firing of GMan.. He did make mistakes but his talent evaluation and contract neg. Was the best I've seen from any GM of this team.. But the way some of you have acted about this is even more of a dissapointment.. You act like jesus was crucified again..   Lets go on some of the lame ass hypocritical crap I've seen the last few days..   Gman   I remember when alot of you wanted the other younger scout from the Giants and not Gettelmen.. Some of you who are now crying and bitching were doing the same thing when we hired Dave over Jerry Reece.. lol   BIG Cat   "This team will be better when Jerry dies" "Jerry has held this team down" "I wish Jerry would sell the team to someone else" F U ungrateful, twat brained, bitches..   1. This team in 22 years under this owner has had more success than alot of other teams had in 50 years... We have experienced 2 superbowls some teams are looking for the 1st.. Asked the Browns, Bengals, Zona, (use to be San Diego) and Atlanta how it feel to be around half a century and acheive the same as us in 20 less years.. You ***** haven't had to deal with decades of suckage.. Being the 49ers bitches year after year after year.. When came in and punch them in the mouth.. F U clowns acting like we have suffered as Panthers fans and Jerry is a bad owner..       2. You motherfugers don't remember a time where you had to root for a team 8 hours away because they were on TV the most in our area. Jerry ended that bitches..   3. Jerry maybe one of the most connected owners to his community.. He grew up here, went to school here, and started his businesss here.. Just like he is to his players he has been loyal to this community.. So the fug what he loves his players and treat them like his kids.. Half of you would love for your bosses to feel the same way about you..   Hurney   1. Yes Hurney is a yes man.. Yes Hurney gave out some dumb contracts after the lockout.. But hindsight is 20/20 . I remember none of you motherfugers bitching when he kept all those players you wanted him to keep..   You could have thrown him a parade when he kept both our RB's, Beason, CJ, Kali, TD, Anderson, when you thought we would lose atleast 3 of these guys in their prime..   Now they were bad contracts but when it happen "yeah hurney" threads all in this forum..   Plain and simple Hurney 1st 5 to 6 years we loved him.. He kept our stars (other than Pep and Moose) cap was cool for years and he nailed 1st round picks..     Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app