Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brandon Williams Catching On

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I found him to be a really bright guy from talking to him. I don't see how there could be a problem "between the ears"

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Guys calves are twigs. Guy is a puss.

If he can block that's something very important and is such a perk. He is Vernon Davis Esq. But if he is being used as a lead back, hell yeah

Posted · Report post

Holy moly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

How about holy Swolely

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'll give you the interior blockers. But Stewart hasn't played meaningful minutes in a long time due to injury, D-Will is getting older, and Chandler and Bell are still questionable blockers at best right now. Only sure thing is Tolbert, but he's no home run threat. Didn't say they'd be awful just that I'm more comfortable in the pass catchers.

Stew played in 6 games last year, all towards the end of the season.

Posted · Report post

Hard work pays off. He has a lot of work ahead of him and will have a tough time beating out Olsen and Dickson for a TE spot but could defiantly make a roster spot if he can play special teams and can block. I know there are a bunch of huddlers that have high hopes for the kid and since he is taking snaps with 1st team offense his time might come very soon. Add the fact that we are going to have more 2 TE sets means more chances Williams will be on the field. I honestly would rather have a good blocking TE as our #3. If Williams can make it as our #2 TE then we could cut Dickson and keep a blocking TE like McNeil.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0