Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palin: kid gloves on Caroline Kennedy

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090108/pl_politico/17217[/url]

She has a point.

Posted · Report post

"Is it sexism?"

yes, sarah. you were treated mean and caroline kennedy is treated nice because of sexism.

everything out of her mouth is stupider than the last.

Posted · Report post

Cat fight!

Posted · Report post

you can't diss Sweet Caroline! Who dares suggest that any Kennedy is dealt with kid gloves.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo']"Is it sexism?"

yes, sarah. you were treated mean and caroline kennedy is treated nice because of sexism.

everything out of her mouth is stupider than the last.[/quote]

Um, she was speculating that her treatment (individually) by the media could have been fueled by [I]sexism[/I].

When comparing her treatment vs. how Kennedy was being treated she speculated it could be [I]class based[/I].

I think you missed the point, and if you don't think the Kennedy family enjoys a different set of rules than the average american, or even the average american politician.....you are mistaken.

Posted · Report post

i knew what she was saying, i was being sardonic.

i also knew what she was saying during the governor debate in alaska when she said she hates women politicians who blame sexism.

Posted · Report post

Republicans consider Hillary a man for voting purposes.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't insult men like that.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo']i knew what she was saying, i was being sardonic.

i also knew what she was saying during the governor debate in alaska when she said she hates women politicians who blame sexism.[/quote]

Much better criticism.

I'm just hoping she fades back in to the Northern Lights and disappears from national poilitics.

Posted · Report post

In fairness, the focus during a political campaign is greater on a vice president/president team than it is for someone who might be nominated senator for a couple of years.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Epistaxis']I'm just hoping she fades back in to the Northern Lights and disappears from national poilitics.[/quote]

i honestly don't think i'll ever get tired of loling at her.

Posted · Report post

She is good for teh lulz, but if she actually gets elected for something big I fear my kids will be forcefed jesuslizard nonsense on Noah's Ark, so I get a bit queesy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']Republicans consider Hillary a man for voting purposes.[/quote]
So do the Democrats...

Posted · Report post

So do her girlfriends

Posted · Report post

They asked Caroline Kennedy about this in an interview the other day and she said: Uhm, der, uhm, der, uhm, der, you know what I mean? Uhm, der! DUHHHHHH!

The commentator stood up and applauded her genious!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Epistaxis']She is good for teh lulz, but if she actually gets elected for something big I fear my kids will be forcefed jesuslizard nonsense on Noah's Ark, so I get a bit queesy.[/quote]

your socks with slippers will mess your kids up more than any religion ever will

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Htar']They asked Caroline Kennedy about this in an interview the other day and she said: Uhm, der, uhm, der, uhm, der, you know what I mean? Uhm, der! DUHHHHHH!

The commentator stood up and applauded her genious![/quote]

you're drinking more these days aren't you?

Posted · Report post

Kennedy would never win if she actually had to run. So it's being handed to her.

Posted · Report post

Our Senate is really going to shit. Al Franken, a satirical comedian (not funny) and now , and now Sweet Caroline, with zero experience at anything.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Speed']Our Senate is really going to sh*t. Al Franken, a satirical comedian (not funny) and now , and now Sweet Caroline, with zero experience at anything.[/quote]

He used to be funny. When he was a dopesmoking acid droping deadhead.

Posted · Report post

Yes, what happened to the good old days of child pron and gay restrooms? The decorum of the Senate has just gone to hell over the past few weeks!

Posted · Report post

I know someone who is a bigwig (or former bigwig) in the Democratic party. He is totally against Caroline Kennedy being given this seat. His reasoning? "She was too good for politics all of her life, and now she wants to take this seat without ever having had to run for it?"

Tis the truth. You should have to take your lumps like everyone else.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Speed']Our Senate is really going to sh*t. Al Franken, a satirical comedian (not funny) and now , and now Sweet Caroline, with zero experience at anything.[/quote]
a lot of shenanigans going on out in Minnesota from what I hear...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sigmund the Sea Monster'][url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090108/pl_politico/17217[/url]

She has a point.[/quote]

Let it go, man. She's gone. The boogeywoman is gone.

Posted · Report post

Even if she has a point (which she does), she still comes across as sour grapes, you betcha