Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A nice Friendly reminder

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.

Posted · Report post

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever.

Posted · Report post

The Bucs beat a team of rookies and backups. You guyz are 2 kool!

And when Troy Polamalu comes around the line on a Safety Blitz and destroys Josh Freeman... your reality check will be complete. Hopefully he doesn't miss much time.

Posted · Report post

:smilielol5:

Cool story, brah.

Posted · Report post

Bucs won wohoo...I'm sorry which team burned who for not just wins but rushing records?

Posted · Report post

Is this one of the opposing teams' fans that's not supposed to get neg repped to smack?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Mike Williams?
Isn't he that bust that plays for Seattle?
That's the only Mike Williams I know of..

Posted · Report post

Someone found Tanard's stash.

Posted · Report post

troll this fool.

Posted · Report post

Usual bucs fans... they only came when they win a game... which is not that often.

Posted · Report post

Holy SHit!!! You beat Jake Delhomme and Matt Moore. Superbowl Bound!!!

Posted · Report post

Our secondary might not exist because Williams blazed them, but your secondary doesn't because they got blazed. Have fun getting your ass handed to you by the Steelers and going 2-4 down the next little stretch.

And congrats on being the only Bucs fan to come on here and talk trash in six years. It takes a big man to stand up and say "You have been our daddy for years and now we beat you once in a fairly close game."

Posted · Report post

[quote name='M.Williams=Beast']What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.[/QUOTE]

If you would like to stay here, you might want to learn the rules.

And at the end of the season, you will see how stupid you look for crowing about beating the Browns and the Panthers when to three of us will be fighting for the #1 draft pick.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='M.Williams=Beast']What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.[/QUOTE]

You reminded me what kind of worthless trolls you people actually are. You showed up four days after the game. We just got the stink out from when you people were here last week. Oh thats right you wouldnt know. Youre one of those that were too damn scared to come before the game. Pathetic clown.

Posted · Report post

HahahHahaha bucs fans r to funny when you draft in the top five five years in a row I hope you can win sometimes... Come on SON get real u won't win five games this year but congrats on your win tell Tanard I got it for the low damn pcp head....

Posted · Report post

While I love my Bucs and am excited to see some life back in the team, it's way too early for smack talk. I'm so sick of 14yo trolls coming in to other boards and pretending like they represent the majority of our fan base. You are a tool. Go back to your little 15 member board, cause I know you didn't come from mine. This site has been straight with me during the pick challenge this year and were classy enough to concede the loss and focus on their own team despite the infiltration of 3-4 trolls like you. Grow up man.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

your boy tanard called, looking for more crack, seems like you got plenty

Posted · Report post

Yeah okay.

Beating us is one thing, and while it's true that the Bucs are better than anyone predicted, it's undeniable that they've been dealt two favorable early games. This Sunday isn't like that: Pittsburgh is going to drop a fuging deuce on you in "your house". Quotes to emphasize the fact that it's going to be 50%+ Steelers fans in attendance. Great news though the game won't be blacked out this time.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[yt]WeYsTmIzjkw[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Yeah, Bucs fans like to have sex with guys, we get it.

Posted · Report post

Anyone who uses the word rape in describing anything but the actual crime is probably a real prick who's only chance of not leaving the bar alone is to call a taxi.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Inimicus']He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever.[/QUOTE]

Good comeback. Make up something about the poster since you can't even begin to defend this sad excuse for an NFL team.

Awesome beginning of the season. :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Khyber53']Anyone who uses the word rape in describing anything but the actual crime is probably a real prick who's only chance of not leaving the bar alone is to call a taxi.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who thinks the ability to not leave a bar alone is some high achievement probably hasn't achieved much of anything else in life.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherRush']Good comeback. Make up something about the poster since you can't even begin to defend this sad excuse for an NFL team.

Awesome beginning of the season. :)[/QUOTE]

Why is your name PantherRush? Should be CowboyRush

Posted · Report post

[quote name='YourMomsLover']Why is your name PantherRush? Should be CowboyRush[/QUOTE]

PantherRush materialized when we signed David Carr and he's shown up and trolled the board every time we lose like clockwork. He's basically what I imagine a vegan, male feminist, English major version of PantherBob would be like: his rhetoric is nearly identical (Panthers suck, schedule filler, fans suck/are idiots, owner sucks, Fox sucks, this season is going to suck, abandon all hope, etc) but he's a good bit more polite and slightly more articulate. Honestly he's hard to figure out-even if you dig through his post history, you can't really tell if he's a really, really great troll for another team or if he's just the honest to God least loyal fan we have.

So, I'd like to formally ask PantherRush to come clean and explain what the hell his purpose here is, what team he really pulls for, and what ever happened to his handsome David Carr avatar from years past.
1 person likes this