Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

..............And Justice for Few.

113 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Congratulations Matt Moore.
Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.
Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

[QUOTE]Jimmy Clausen is our starter. /thread.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dude, you're real annoying. I'm just sayin

Posted · Report post

<<<goes to start yet another Moore/Clausen thread because, you know, we can never have too many.

Posted · Report post

<---wonders if either of them actually WANT to start...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You just don't quit do you?

Posted · Report post

<------- Wonders who will be worse, Matt Moore or Alex Smith?

Posted · Report post

[img]http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33623&stc=1&d=1287444846[/img]

Posted · Report post

Pretty sure that Fox and co. decided that if you are just putting some guy out there to get pounded into the turf and throw footballs at people who can't catch or run good routes, it might as well be the guy you are not going to have around next year anyways.

Why ruin any confidence Jimmy might still have by sticking him out there in that shit-heap they presently call an offense?

Posted · Report post

Is this really a thread?

It's all just conversation. Moore is starting, this wasn't a battle between good and evil.

Posted · Report post

So I'm assuming you saw into the future and saw that Matt had a good game....thank god we are going to need it

Posted · Report post

OP, get over yourself

Posted · Report post

No, Jpjr. This is a battle between good and evil. This is a battle between a poster and his love. Between the forces of justice, who would undoubtedly defend the embattled Matt Moore, savior of the Carolina Panthers, against the evil upstart, Jimmy Clausen and his legion of uneducated follows who would dare question He Who Goes Deep. Matt Moore saves babies. He cures cancer. Most of all, he wins ball games when it counts. Clausen does none of that. He may even kill them. He certainly loses games. Of that we are certain.

That certainty has led the Panthers to a bold statement. John Fox has taken a stand for the few, delivering justice to the many, whether they like it or not.

Matt Moore is our starter!!!

Posted · Report post

No I just saw the past and the present and saw that Matt Moore is clearly the better guy.

And this thread is for those that believed he should have never gotten benched, and those that support Matt Moore.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234']No, Jpjr. This is a battle between good and evil. This is a battle between a poster and his love. Between the forces of justice, who would undoubtedly defend the embattled Matt Moore, savior of the Carolina Panthers, against the evil upstart, Jimmy Clausen. Matt Moore saves babies. He cures cancer. Most of all, he wins ball games when it counts. Clausen does none of that. He may even kill them. He certainly loses games. Of that we are certain.

That certainty has led the Panthers to a bold statement. John Fox has taken a stand for the few, delivering justice to the many, whether they like it or not.

Matt Moore is our starter!!![/QUOTE]

You need to IM Cardiacat88, he is looking for some 'shrooms.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='House']You need to IM Cardiacat88, he is looking for some 'shrooms.[/QUOTE]

No. I'm hoarding them to survive the rest of this season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherFanForLife']No I just saw the past and the present and saw that Matt Moore is clearly the better guy.

And this thread is for those that believed he should have never gotten benched, and those that support Matt Moore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because Matt Moore's 5 of 10 with 2 picks against Chicago definitely earned him the starting role and should instill confidence into all of the fans that he has his shit together.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherFanForLife']No I just saw the past and the present and saw that Matt Moore is clearly the better guy.

And this thread is for those that believed he should have never gotten benched, and those that support Matt Moore.[/QUOTE]

I've decided that you are Matt Moore.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherFan52']I've decided that you are Matt Moore.[/QUOTE]

You figured me out.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='House']Yeah, because Matt Moore's 5 of 10 with 2 picks against Chicago definitely earned him the starting role and should instill confidence into all of the fans that he has his shit together.[/QUOTE]

careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherFan52']I've decided that you are Matt Moore.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Moore would give two shits about this forum.

God, I hope he doesn't. If he did, I'd be deeply disappointed if he was then posting like a nutjob about how bad Clausen is.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234']careful, the MOORE CAN DO NO WRONGGGpeople are going to point out how "THOSE WERENT HIS FAULT! IT WAS THE SMART PLAY TO THROW IT INTO EDWARDS' THIGH AND TO THROW AT A DOUBLE-COVERED GETTIS SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE:D"[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Moore has Moore can't do no wrong folks. His fan base tends to be a bit more realistic. I'm pretty sure only Clausen and his FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE brigade has that honor around here.

He's certainly the future of something.....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherFanForLife']I don't believe Moore has Moore can't do no wrong folks. His fan base tends to be a bit more realistic. I'm pretty sure only Clausen and his FUTURE OF THE FRANCHISE brigade has that honor around here.

He's certainly the future of something.....[/QUOTE]

dude.

How many people made "suck it, Moore fans!!!" posts in week 3? o.o Pretty sure most of them were "god he has to be better than Moore, and he's the future, so let's have the future now!11!!"

pretty big difference between "JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED TO THOSE OF US TRUE TO OUR QUARTERBACK." Holy crap, this post subject alone shows how crazy you have gotten over this.

Posted · Report post

Apparently the phrase "For Life" translates to "As Long As Matt Moore is QB"

Posted · Report post

Hope I remember to revive this thread in two years when Clausen is the starter and Moore is working at a carwash.

Posted · Report post

I just hope we win at this point. I really don't care who is at QB.

WAIT, I do care!! I sure as H3LL DON'T want to see Edwards at QB.