Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Cowherd

224 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just said his gut feeling both Harbough & Luck are Carolina bound :)

[url]http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?callsign=ESPNRADIO&autoplay=1&id=5842740[/url]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He's still talking about it....

Posted · Report post

who is that?

Posted · Report post

Herd is a nerd but I hope he's right.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthers8192']who is that?[/QUOTE]
ESPN radio

Posted · Report post

that brightens my day

Posted · Report post

christ we're fucked

Posted · Report post

He said that Cincy is gonna not be able to & Buffalo is gonna get the Jets resting players and Luck wouldn't want to go to Cincy cuz of their history. Also SF has 3 Qbs and are not gonna be an option most likely.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherfan81']Just said his gut feeling both Harbough & Luck are Carolina bound :)[/QUOTE]

cowherd is completely useless....i would rather punch him in the face for being a dick than listen to anything he ever has to say

Posted · Report post

I'm not gonna hold breath or anything but I will admit I have a semi ATM :p

Posted · Report post

Carolina Cardinal

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherfan81']He said that Cincy is gonna not be able to & Buffalo is gonna get the Jets resting players and Luck wouldn't want to go to Cincy cuz of their history. Also SF has 3 Qbs and are not gonna be an option most likely.[/QUOTE]

No, he said san fran has three wins and are still fighting for a playoff spot so they won't have the #1 pick.

Also said Carolina has a brutal schedule down the stretch... Lame duck coach, plagued by injuries, ect.

Buffalo winninable games, playing with pride

Cincy brutal schedule, but FO is a mess and probably would not want to play for that organization.

Around the league everyone is saying Luck is the most can't miss pick since Elway.

This is the year everyone will do anything possible to get the # 1 pick for luck.

Jimmy was a second round pick... didn't pay him much... looks small on the field.

Pretty much said it comes down to Buffalo, Cincy, and Carolina... Mainly Cincy and Carolina.

Posted · Report post

I still can't believe we are talking #1 pick.

Sad.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is why I hope Fox keeps plucking diaper changing dads to play QB. Winning now is like losing.

Posted · Report post

the bungals have enough talent they could win some of their games if they don't quit on their coach.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SouthCakPanther']I still can't believe we are talking #1 pick.

Sad.[/QUOTE]

Could be the only bright spot at the end of this season though. That and a new coach, hopefully some FA's to fill spots and we may make vast improvements.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='theyhateme45']... looks small on the field.[/QUOTE]

What the hell does this mean? Were you looking through the end of binoculars or something? If he looks small on the field, is Smith invisible?

Wait, yeah he usually is.:smilewinkgrin:

Posted · Report post

so, is there any real factual information or evidence that shows Luck and Harbough will be in carolina?

Posted · Report post

no. there is no evidence that:
1) luck is leaving college.
2) harbaugh is leaving stanford.
3) that harbaugh is coming to Carolina.

we do, however, have evidence the Panthers are likely to end up with the #1 pick.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing']so, is there any real factual information or evidence that shows Luck and Harbough will be in carolina?[/QUOTE]

I only caugh part of it, but he did say something to the effect of "when he heard this story.." I have no idea what.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing']so, is there any real factual information or evidence that shows Luck and Harbough will be in carolina?[/QUOTE]

no. just a lot of speculation and hear say. And hopes.

Posted · Report post

I enjoy watching the herd because Colin acts like he is the Einstein of sports. He always knows everything and his predictions are just the same as everyone else. I don't want a unproven college coach. Sure he has been a NFL coach before but he hasn't proved shit. He was an offensive assistant for Oakland in 02 and qb coach in 03 where he had to coach 4 qbs that year and his qbs had a great qb rating of 65. I don't judge him on that performance though because the Raiders suck and even Randy Moss had bad years for Oakland.

I personally would like to get a coach that can play the 3-4 defense and likes running the ball. We need a coach that can knows what to do with the players we have. We are loaded at Running back,Linebacker will be set next year and our secondary isn't bad. So why not switch to the 3-4 defense where we can draft a much needed DT and then we will only have to worry about replacing one DT instead of our crappy two DT. I think the 3-4 Defense is going to be our next big change not offense.

Posted · Report post

I don't think we're set at linebacker if we move to a 3-4, personally.