Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

:cheers2:[quote name='SouthCakPanther']Count me in.[/quote]

Posted · Report post

OK.

But I'm keeping my eye on you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Carolina Husker']OK.

But I'm keeping my eye on you.[/quote]

Dude if anything happened to Obama, none of us would get laid for a month. We'd turn into radical Islamists, hiding Playboys under our beds like we were 13 again.

Posted · Report post

Wait. I don't have to keep them under my mattress anymore?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Carolina Husker']Wait. I don't have to keep them under my mattress anymore?[/quote]

Are you married?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Butterflyj30']I asked the question because I watched some of the tea parties on tv and to me a lot of them looked like I hate Obama rallies. And then listening to crazy Glen Beck he states that American Patriots should rise up and have a revolution. Gov Perry of Texas and Gov Palin want to succede from the Union.

Rush and Bobby Jindal and other republicans are praying for the President to fail during one of the worst economic downturns and the number of guns that have been sold has gone thru the roof. All of these things combined are a little scary but that's just me[/quote]

Gov. Perry is a fuktard. He is regarded as a fuktard throughout Texas, but many Texans would rather vote for a fuktard than a woman or democrat.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Delhommey']Gov. Perry is a fuktard. He is regarded as a fuktard throughout Texas, but many Texans would rather vote for a fuktard than a woman or democrat.[/quote]

What's wrong with that?

Posted · Report post

I would guess you would see more of a Revolution type war, not a civil..just me though.

People against the government, not north against south or east west type thing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Meat']Are you married?[/quote]

Yes. To the woman in your avatar.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Carolina Husker']Yes. To the woman in your avatar.[/quote]

She's in my facebook. She seems kinda bitchy. Moody. Always on the go, too. But I think I would tolerate all of those things.

Posted · Report post

we'll probably see the right wing continue to get stirred up enough for a few terrorist attacks by people afraid about their guns or rich people paying taxes. but no, there won't be any civil war or revolution or anything along those lines.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo']we'll probably see the right wing continue to get stirred up enough for a few terrorist attacks by people afraid about their guns or rich people paying taxes. but no, there won't be any civil war or revolution or anything along those lines.[/quote]

Unless they allow gays to drink from straight people drinking fountains or something like that.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thefuzz']I would guess you would see more of a Revolution type war, not a civil..just me though.

People against the government, not north against south or east west type thing.[/quote]

I think the East Coast/West Coast Hip Hop Rappers would have a sick freestyle battle if this revolutionary war occured.

Posted · Report post

somebody just needs to shoot at a fort and we are good to go

Posted · Report post

Can we all agree that if the Union dissolves under Obama that he will go down as the worst president ever?

And I recall at one time, not long ago, Texans elected a fuc*tard, democtrat woman named Ann Richards.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Htar']Can we all agree that if the Union dissolves under Obama that he will go down as the worst president ever?
[/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

breath

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Posted · Report post

come on guys. can we at least agree that if the Skrulls invade, Obama should put Nick Fury back in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D.?