Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

NBA Playoffs   16 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Durant will outplay LeBron also, watch. Westbrook will be the main reason OKC will be crowned though due to the mismatch. OKC also has Thabo to throw on Wade come the 4th which leaves LBJ screwed because he doesn't want anything to do come crunch time.

Posted · Report post

Westbrook is the key. He plays well, OKC in 5.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hate' timestamp='1339309661' post='1797347']Harden is better than Bosh.
[/quote]

Lay down the crack pipe.

Posted · Report post

Boston choked. If you go up 3-2 in the conference finals and have 2 games to seal the deal (with one being at home) and dont finish, that constitutes "choking". This is the 2nd time the Big 3 has done this, the last being in the NBA Finals against the Lakers 2 years ago. I don't ever want to see someone proclaim Boston's Big 3 as better than Miami's. I dont ever want to see someone critical of LeBron James playoff resume. He's beaten a team twice that Jordan never could.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1339325944' post='1797371']
Boston choked. If you go up 3-2 in the conference finals and have 2 games to seal the deal (with one being at home) and dont finish, that constitutes "choking". This is the 2nd time the Big 3 has done this, the last being in the NBA Finals against the Lakers 2 years ago. I don't ever want to see someone proclaim Boston's Big 3 as better than Miami's. I dont ever want to see someone critical of LeBron James playoff resume. He's beaten a team twice that Jordan never could.
[/quote]

He's also lost twice in the NBA Finals, something else Jordan never could do.

Posted · Report post

[img] http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh550/InVolNerable/Gifs/JordanOwnsLebron.gif?t=1337745345/[/img]

Posted · Report post

Jordan was 28 the first time he appeared in a Finals. LeBron has seen 3 by 27. When Magic, Bird and Isiah were dominatin the 80's Jordan was exiting in first and second rounds.

As far as losing 2, so have guys like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Shaq, and Kobe.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1339329499' post='1797380']
Jordan was 28 the first time he appeared in a Finals. LeBron has seen 3 by 27. When Magic, Bird and Isiah were dominatin the 80's Jordan was exiting in first and second rounds.

As far as losing 2, so have guys like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Shaq, and Kobe.
[/quote]

Wanna play the age game?

At age 27:

LeBron: 2X NBA Finals Loser & Olympic Bronze Medalist

Jordan: NCAA Champion & Olympic Gold Medalist

Posted · Report post

LeBron at 27: 3 mvps
Jordan at 27: 1 mvp

LeBron has a GOLD medal from the 08 Olympics. His bronze came in 04 when he was 19.

Jordan didnt even start on that NCAA team for Carolina. Kemba and Emeka got NCAA titles too. Doesnt mean anything on this level

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1339325944' post='1797371']
[/quote]

oh so Jordan couldnt beat pierce, allen, garnett, and rondo? Lebron has beaten the EXACT same team that Jordan lost to? That's interesting.

You're a stupid motherfuger.

Posted · Report post

The truth! Ha, ha, ha. You gonna switch to a Thunder avy now?

Why couldnt Jordan drop 45, 15, and 5 on Bird? Why didnt he ever beat him in a playoff series? Lack of killer instinct!

Posted · Report post

Dear God....why don't you just lose that attitude and shut the fug up. You are an embarassment to EVERYONE.

KT, you act like you accomplished something by the Heat winning the series. Newsflash....you didn't.

Your life still sucks and you are the same bitter and racist person you were before the won.

That is all.

Posted · Report post

James, Wade, and Bosh still have nothing on Pierce, Allen, and Garnett because they have a ring together and the Heat's Big Three do not... will they by season's end? That remains to me seen. Right now the Celtics' Three have a championship together and you cannot overlook that or discredited that.

Posted · Report post

Very classy of Rondo and KG to not stick around after the game to shake hands. Allen and Pierce did, but those two bitchasses didnt. After all the trash they talked this series about the Heat it doesnt surpise me they bitched out. Losing to LeBron 2 years in a row crushed their pride. If the Heat and LeBron pulled a stunt like that itd be front page news

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1339359768' post='1797613']
Very classy of Rondo and KG to not stick around after the game to shake hands. Allen and Pierce did, but those two bitchasses didnt. After all the trash they talked this series about the Heat it doesnt surpise me they bitched out. Losing to LeBron 2 years in a row crushed their pride. If the Heat and LeBron pulled a stunt like that itd be front page news
[/quote]

I heard walking off the court crying like a bitch is something they learned from LeBron. img

[img]http://www.whudat.com/news/images/lebron-walks-off-court.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1339359768' post='1797613']
[/quote]

LeBron did the same thing 2 years ago after losing to Boston. They were just repaying the favor.