Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Chudzinski

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The rumors have been around for a wile now and they just brought it up again during tonights preseason game. Rob Chudzinski could leave us for a head coaching job sometime in the near future.

If you ask me he's a huge part of or offense and a big reason for Newtons successes last year.
So when the moment comes ( and i think the moment will come sooner then we think) what will we do?
Do we make Rob the highest paid offensive coordinator in the league?

I say Yes!

But I could be way out of line here so I'd like to hear everyones opinion on the subject.

Posted · Report post

C'mon man - really? It's not even the regular season yet.

That said, he'll be a head coach if/when he wants to.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='broseidon' timestamp='1346374771' post='1878426']
The rumors have been around for a wile now and they just brought it up again during tonights preseason game. Rob Chudzinski could leave us for a head coaching job sometime in the near future.

If you ask me he's a huge part of or offense and a big reason for Newtons successes last year.
So when the moment comes ( and i think the moment will come sooner then we think) what will we do?

I say Yes!

But I could be way out of line here so I'd like to hear everyones opinion on the subject.
[/quote]

My [b]opinion[/b] is yes like yours,I would pay him the money if it will keep him.My [b]advice [/b]is not to concern yourself with this until after the season.

Posted · Report post

Worry about it when it happens.

Posted · Report post

And look, Pay him if you want but i'm sure he would want to be a head coach instead of a highly paid assistant.

Posted · Report post

I'm sure the girl in your sig wants to graduate the sixth grade before you knock her up

Posted · Report post

You could get a homeless man to draw plays in the dirt.....and Cam Newton could make a play out of it.

Chud is good. QB is more important.

Posted · Report post

I just hate seeing good coaches leave

I remember when Mike McCoy when to Denver way back when.

Here lately he did the impossible making Tim Tebow a relevant QB, and did a decent job with Kyle Orton.... Give credit where it is due

Posted · Report post

[quote name='broseidon' timestamp='1346374771' post='1878426']

I say Yes!

[/quote]

No coach would refuse a head coach gig for a coordinator job, no matter how much they are paid.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='fieryprophet' timestamp='1346376494' post='1878506']

No coach would refuse a head coach gig for a coordinator job, no matter how much they are paid.
[/quote]Ask Jay Gruden

Posted · Report post

If Rob Chudzinski isn't back next year, then i would bet money on us going after Norv Tuner as an OC next year. The Chargers will fire Norv Turner if they don't do well this year.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I love him on the original mattress commercials
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

He will be gone next year but I will enjoy oy while it last.

Posted · Report post

I don't think Rob will be a good HC.

Great OC but I just don't see him being a good HC.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jackson113' timestamp='1346375722' post='1878467']
I'm sure the girl in your sig wants to graduate the sixth grade before you knock her up
[/quote]

i pull out

Posted · Report post

I do what I can to keep Chud & Cam together as long as possible and I think Big Cat as well

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Rook35200' timestamp='1346377584' post='1878539']
If Rob Chudzinski isn't back next year, then i would bet money on us going after Norv Tuner as an OC next year. The Chargers will fire Norv Turner if they don't do well this year.
[/quote]

I don't know how well this would work, seeing as norv is used to sbeing riveras boss

Posted · Report post

Chud should be paid more than Rivera. And I'm not joking. Chud is basically the biggest piece to our team with Cam. We'd be stupid to let him walk.

Why is RR letting Chud getting all these interviews anyway? It makes me think RR may be scare Chud may boot his butt out the team one day by keeping someone as good as Chud around. Anything, RR should be the one singing for Chud to stay.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1346380619' post='1878750']
Chud should be paid more than Rivera. And I'm not joking. Chud is basically the biggest piece to our team with Cam. We'd be stupid to let him walk.

Why is RR letting Chud getting all these interviews anyway? It makes me think RR may be scare Chud may boot his butt out the team one day by keeping someone as good as Chud around. Anything, RR should be the one singing for Chud to stay.
[/quote]

Chud is overrated. A good OC....but overrated. Talent driven league. Give McD a stud DL and 2 CBs and being would be going nuts.

Rivera didn't let Chud interview....he had no choice. He can't prohibit a coach interviewing for a promotion

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA' timestamp='1346381098' post='1878775']

Chud is overrated. A good OC....but overrated. Talent driven league. Give McD a stud DL and 2 CBs and being would be going nuts.

Rivera didn't let Chud interview....he had no choice. He can't prohibit a coach interviewing for a promotion
[/quote]

Now McD, he's overrated. Not in the league but on the huddle here. Chud is as good as it get. Pay the man his worth! W/o Chud, Cam is not Cam.

Posted · Report post

Joe Philbin for Panthers' OC 2013.

Posted · Report post

Chud is as good as gone at some point. Money won't be an issue; he wants to be a head coach like all coordinators do and we can't offer him enough money to change that.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1346381740' post='1878804']

Now McD, he's overrated. Not in the league but on the huddle here. Chud is as good as it get. Pay the man his worth! W/o Chud, Cam is not Cam.
[/quote]

Hogwash. Cam is Cam. Always has been....dominated the last 3 years making every staff he arrived to look good. Cam can run the high school spread option in the NFL.....and Chud is pimped as a genious.

What was Belichick before Brady? A bum fired by the freaking Browns. What was Jim Caldwell in Indy....a Superbowl champ? Talent driven league.

McD isn't overrated here. Most were too hard on him last year.

Chud will eventually leave. Cam will continue to get better regardless as long as his new OC plays to his strengths. Personally, I hope Norv's son climbs the ranks....the Little Giants play was his, not Chuds. He stole it from daddy. We just need to to stick with the Norv coaching tree and will be fine

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA' timestamp='1346383806' post='1878894']

Hogwash. Cam is Cam. Always has been....dominated the last 3 years making every staff he arrived to look good. Cam can run the high school spread option in the NFL.....and Chud is pimped as a genious.

What was Belichick before Brady? A bum fired by the freaking Browns. What was Jim Caldwell in Indy....a Superbowl champ? Talent driven league.

McD isn't overrated here. Most were too hard on him last year.
[/quote]

Cam is not Cam w/o Chud. Trust me. How'd you wonder every time Cam finds an open receiver, somehow they're always wide open.

Cam makes RR look real good. Cam doesn't make Chud look good. Chud makes Cam look good. I hate to say it but RR is also very overrated bc of Chud.

Posted · Report post

chud is overrated?

ugh....

we don't need no stinking OC. we've got cam.

we don't need no stinking RBs. we got cam.

we don't need no stinking D. we got cam.