Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tin Foil Hats........Check

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Testing.....................................
[url="http://youtu.be/iR_a2WJ-qzY"]http://youtu.be/iR_a2WJ-qzY[/url]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAWtQegdzhU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAWtQegdzhU[/url]

its easier to think inside the box than outside......stay classy huddle.

Posted · Report post

Thinking outside the box = thinking exactly what Youtubers with spooky stock music want you to think.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure those are vampires, not aliens. DUH

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1358188394' post='2096395']
Thinking outside the box = thinking exactly what Youtubers with spooky stock music want you to think.
[/quote]
inside the box

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Delhommey' timestamp='1358189076' post='2096411']
I'm pretty sure those are vampires, not aliens. DUH
[/quote]
cant find the box

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cultclassiccat' timestamp='1358189433' post='2096427']
cant find the box
[/quote]
You need to open your mind and stop being so closed minded. Vampires are everywhere.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Delhommey' timestamp='1358189560' post='2096431']
You need to open your mind and stop being so closed minded. .[b]Vampires are everywhere.[/b]
[/quote]
Because they cant find their boxes.

Posted · Report post

If this footage has shown me nothing else, it's that we must tackle the homeless situation plaguing vampires throughout the world.

Posted · Report post

I've seen a Cinemax movie that had both aliens and vampires in it

Posted · Report post

Brainwash must be on sale at WalMart
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1358190660' post='2096473']
I've seen a Cinemax movie that had both aliens and vampires in it
[/quote]

Hawt aliens? Like Emmanuelle in Space?

Posted · Report post

Thats the one

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rippadonn' timestamp='1358191409' post='2096497']
Brainwash must be on sale at WalMart
[/quote]
Brainwashed boxes 50% off

Posted · Report post

Video is not enough evidence. We don't know that this video hasn't been tampered with or changed. We don't know that what those were weren't secret government aircraft running tests. We don't know WHAT they are, so by that definition, they are UFOs. But, to say they are "space alien" UFOs is absurd. I want it to be true, just because it would be nice to know for sure that other life forms exist outside of our planet and possibly outside of our solar system, but there is simply no reason to believe that it is absolutely the case (though I do think it incredibly likely, considering the massive size of space and the statistical improbability of our own existence here on earth).

Posted · Report post

[quote name='lightsout' timestamp='1358194014' post='2096581']
Video is not enough evidence. We don't know that this video hasn't been tampered with or changed. We don't know that what those were weren't secret government aircraft running tests. We don't know WHAT they are, so by that definition, they are UFOs. But, to say they are "space alien" UFOs is absurd. I want it to be true, just because it would be nice to know for sure that other life forms exist outside of our planet and possibly outside of our solar system, but there is simply no reason to believe that it is absolutely the case (though I do think it incredibly likely, considering the massive size of space and the statistical improbability of our own existence here on earth).
[/quote]
on the edge of the box

Posted · Report post

yeah its all just a matter of opinion... I, for one, have seen unexplained things without wearing my aluminimuminm foiled fidora.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cultclassiccat' timestamp='1358195101' post='2096622']
yeah its all just a matter of opinion... I, for one, have seen unexplained things without wearing my aluminimuminm foiled fidora.
[/quote]

It is opinion on what one may BELIEVE about aliens/UFOs, but with ANYTHING, the logical, reasonable conclusion to anything that is posited without solid, reproducible, undeniable evidence is that that thing is not real/true.

Posted · Report post

Also, Man In The Box

[yt]ZLUj-jh_UyQ[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Me and the wife saw one above a tree in our front yard. Silver disc with a black circle in the middle. Just before it took off like a shot the hull radiated a multicolored light. It went from multicolored light to a brilliant white light as it streaked off going SW.

But it must not have been real and we both must be crazy because the huddle doesn't believe it to be so unless a signed picture and DNA sample is presented.

Posted · Report post

blame me for the Dec 7th ones...

I was turning 32, and the ancestors wanted to come and celebrate with me...

Posted · Report post

I've only seen something one time that I thought might be a UFO...

It was last year in my hometown... I just happened to spot it while driving on a clear day. It had a metallic look, and was doing some kind of motion that didn't seem natural or to be of known aircraft capability. After a moment of doing that, it completely vanished from the sky in the blink of an eye. I even pulled over to scan the sky, and saw nothing. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and this thing completely vanished that fast.

Posted · Report post

I saw a flying saucer very close while in New Zealand while traveling from Auckland to Whangarei. It was hovering over a sheep pasture. I pointed and said "Look Dad a UFO!" He replied "Yep" and off down the (wrong side of the) road we went.

Yeah not just a speck of light, or an orb or something distant. It was a giant hovering steel colored disc shaped "craft." I am assuming it was a craft. It could have been just a floating steel disc shaped... something.

Posted · Report post

It looked sort of like this without the lump on top and it didn't have a gun mounted on the bottom that I could see but I only saw it for a few seconds. Yes I know this image is some made up nazi ufo poo.

[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2772/4175983549_dcfb21202c.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Advanced Atlantean-NAZI technology in transit from the inner earth to the dark side of the moon