Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Atlanta Falcons Dream Team

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Looks like a dynasty in the making down there in the Ghettotropolis

[img]http://s8.postimage.org/yjufqg7cl/dream_team.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

I've had enough Huddle for a few days....

Posted · Report post

There's a big difference between trying to build a team from the ground up through free agency and adding some quality players to a roster that just went 13-3 but hey don't let me stop the Falcons bashing.

Posted · Report post

Ghettotropolis?! Brilliant.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Philly thought the same thing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigskypanthersguy' timestamp='1363299861' post='2162239']
Ghettotropolis?! Brilliant.
[/quote]

Ah, Ghettotropolis sounds so much better than Ghettropolis. Pie to you good sir.

Posted · Report post

I think the Niners have something to say about having a Dream Team. So does Denver and Seattle. But the Niners are the dream team. The falcons signed a washed up injury prone RB and still lack a defense.

Posted · Report post

Dream team.....

Pash Rush non-existent or required.

Posted · Report post

At least we know the 49ers and seahawks will prevent them from winning a super bowl in the near future.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a' timestamp='1363301415' post='2162289']
At least we know the 49ers and seahawks will prevent them from winning a super bowl in the near future.
[/quote]

They have no pass rush they won't get close watch.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperMan' timestamp='1363302276' post='2162322']

They have no pass rush they won't get close watch.
[/quote]
I am hoping 49ers and hawks go 1 and 2 in the conference so the falcons have to win 4 games to win the super bowl. The more game the more chance for Ryan to choke. If we're not making the playoffs, I can leave with that scenario.

Posted · Report post

oh man, with all this talk about a dream team they must have really made a big splash and gotten some damn good defensive ends

Posted · Report post

i dream about winning big games too

Posted · Report post

[attachment=5392:image.jpg]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='R0CKnR0LLA' timestamp='1363299849' post='2162238']
There's a big difference between trying to build a team from the ground up through free agency and adding some quality players to a roster that just went 13-3 but hey don't let me stop the Falcons bashing. [/quote]

Somewhere along the line some panthers fans started trying to justify the fact that their team refused to upgrade via free agency that rather than call the organization out for it's ineptitude they just decided to villify the whole process of improving your team as some kind of weird emotional coping measure for dealing with the fact that there is literally no reason not to add talent other than some stupid misguided belief by the front office that was picked up from who only knows where and the fact that other teams such as division rivals would indeed do so and improve.

run-on sentence.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Growl' timestamp='1363311797' post='2162544']
Somewhere along the line some panthers fans started trying to justify the fact that their team refused to upgrade via free agency that rather than call the organization out for it's ineptitude they just decided to villify the whole process of improving your team as a whole as some kind of weird emotional coping measure for dealing with the fact that there is literally no reason not to add talent other than some stupid misguided belief by the front office that was picked up from who only knows where and the fact that other teams duh as division rivals would indeed do so and improve.

run-on sentence.
[/quote]

Or... perhaps the OP was just making a joke.

Posted · Report post

Get back to me when Atlanta has a pass rush...

Posted · Report post

I just wish that I could stop thinking that the highlight of my day or football season is hoping another team in our division has to win 4 games on the way to the superbowl.. after Cam leaves in 2 years we'll have plenty of cap room.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Actionman0z' timestamp='1363325128' post='2162832']
I just wish that I could stop thinking that the highlight of my day or football season is hoping another team in our division has to win 4 games on the way to the superbowl.. after Cam leaves in 2 years we'll have plenty of cap room.
[/quote]

If that's all the enjoyment you get out of it then I'd find a new hobby.

Posted · Report post

Gonzo is old, and who the hell is scared of Steven Jackson? They're basically the same team, who we should have swept last year except for our end-game ineptitude in the Ga. dome.

Not skeered, let them add some overused RB for the sake of doing it. Good for them.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah when has adding talented veterans at positions of need ever helped anybody

lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a' timestamp='1363305220' post='2162399']
I am hoping 49ers and hawks go 1 and 2 in the conference so the falcons have to win 4 games to win the super bowl. The more game the more chance for Ryan to choke. If we're not making the playoffs, I can leave with that scenario.
[/quote]
just a little FYI, two teams from the same division can't be the #1 and #2 seeds. Okay now go back to being a hater again.

Posted · Report post

I am assuming the OP is being sarcastic.They have a slight upgrade at the RB position, maybe.....but that is it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='csx' timestamp='1363358026' post='2163133']
I am assuming the OP is being sarcastic.They have a slight upgrade at the RB position, maybe.....but that is it.
[/quote]
i'm not even convinced of that much, but they should be pretty good regardless

Posted · Report post

[i]matt Ryan peaked when he won his 1st and only playoff game. Its all downhill for him here and over the hill for the rest of the team.[/i]