Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The David Glenn show

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think Taylor Zarzour alone would be much better than when paired with this douche bag.  Zarzour is competent and seems to have rational thoughts.  I would say Marc James talks before he thinks about what he is saying but that would give him too much credit because I dont actually believe he is capable of thought.  He is better suited at reading time and weather on the half hour.

That is all

Ya know what I found hilarious about this guy, Marc with a C. . I think he was hired to be the TV face for them. He was on nfl networks or something at one point and my jaw just dropped. They were making fun of him in the segment too lol! I cant remember what about but they were working him over a little and he still came off sounded like a fugging clueless idiot of course.

oohh shit I remember, his picture had like a fuggin Glamourshots kind of look to it with the GQ smoov "twist head to the side" look. . HAHAHA and the hot chick was fugging with him about it with someone else.

wow what a douchebag, treated like it every where he goes.

Posted · Report post

Living in Arizona I get no panthers talk. I downloaded a radio app and listen to the drive on there from time to time. Can none fill me in on what radio available on the radio apps is best? What time is best to listen? Unfortunately I get all my news here.

Posted · Report post

I think Taylor Zarzour alone would be much better than when paired with this douche bag. Zarzour is competent and seems to have rational thoughts. I would say Marc James talks before he thinks about what he is saying but that would give him too much credit because I dont actually believe he is capable of thought. He is better suited at reading time and weather on the half hour.

That is all

Marc James said today that Danny Morrison was JR's long time right hand man within the Panthers organization. Zarzour had to correct him and clue Marc in that JR just hired Morrison 2 years ago.

Posted · Report post

Marc James said today that Danny Morrison was JR's long time right hand man within the Panthers organization. Zarzour had to correct him and clue Marc in that JR just hired Morrison 2 years ago.

Morrison and JR go a long way back. To college at Wofford together. Morrison has been in the inner circle a very long time. When things finally worked out, they found a way to work together.

Morrison would be my guess to take over if any short term commanding were needed. So yea, imo, and from what I know, Morrison is in deep. They are both local legends.

Posted · Report post

Morrison and JR go a long way back. To college at Wofford together. Morrison has been in the inner circle a very long time. When things finally worked out, they found a way to work together.

Morrison would be my guess to take over if any short term commanding were needed. So yea, imo, and from what I know, Morrison is in deep. They are both local legends.

I understand that. But Marc said he thought Morrison had been in the Panthers organization for a long time. That is false. He was AD at TCU and Wofford.

Posted · Report post

I actually met Eric Davis when he was with the 49ers. I don't remember it cause I was a kid, but my dad still talks about how cool of a guy he is. 

Posted · Report post

I understand that. But Marc said he thought Morrison had been in the Panthers organization for a long time. That is false. He was AD at TCU and Wofford.

Danny is a long time confidante, but has only been with the Panthers a few short years.

He had obligations when JR started the team. When those obligations were no longer an issue. He was brought in post haste. Sorry, I like Danny, sometimes I get a tad defensive. No homo.