Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rookies, UDFA and newbs not in the Panthers locker room at BOA (pictures added)

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

well, they should get used to replacing the grass at the endzone

because that shit looked awesome

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Interesting. I like it personally, should keep all of them focused on the end goal of making the team.

Posted · Report post

btw was this a legit perillo tours calibre tour guide or like some front office secretary's retarded cousin they slapped a panthers polo on, told to memorize a bunch of shit, and instructed to walk all over the stadium to get an idea of where everything is

Posted · Report post

Sounds like there really is a culture change going on there. That's cool that you got to go on the tour too, sounds like fun.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Should also only issue helmets with the logo to returning players from last year for training camp. Newbs should get a blank silver helmet.

Posted · Report post

Should also only issue helmets with the logo to returning players from last year for training camp. Newbs should get a blank silver helmet.

Can't do that, all players must wear their official team's helmet.

Posted · Report post

btw was this a legit perillo tours calibre tour guide or like some front office secretary's retarded cousin they slapped a panthers polo on, told to memorize a bunch of poo, and instructed to walk all over the stadium to get an idea of where everything is

Guy had been with the Panthers as part of the game-day communications crew for 9 years. Said he helped ensure both the Panthers and visiting team could communicate with their respective booths. His daughter was one is the first Panther cheerleaders. He seemed pretty knowledgeable, but your average Huddler would not have been overly impressed.
One of his trivia questions was, "There are 14 team pictures behind you all. Who can tell me who is in all 14?"
I waited about 5 seconds before I answered the question so I didn't look like a smartass.

Posted · Report post

and black pants kill your legs too

Posted · Report post

Man our drafting sucks if we don't even give our rookies lockers.  I mean Luck and RG3 were both captains their first years.  They completely convinced their team of 50 or so vets in just a few short months that they were inspiring born leaders who knew exactly how to win NFL football games, before even playing NFL football games.  Thats how good they are.

Posted · Report post

Can't do that, all players must wear their official team's helmet.

Doesn't Dallas give out helmets without stars to their newbs?

Posted · Report post

Man our drafting sucks if we don't even give our rookies lockers. I mean Luck and RG3 were both captains their first years. They completely convinced their team of 50 or so vets in just a few short months that they were inspiring born leaders who knew exactly how to win NFL football games, before even playing NFL football games. Thats how good they are.

Not sure if serious

Posted · Report post

Maybe during training camp practice, but during pre-season games official team helmets must be worn by every player.

Posted · Report post

Pretty sure Atlanta does the no logo thing as well.

Posted · Report post

Whoever put the team pictures up was a little too drunk for my OCD.

Posted · Report post

Loved reading this post.  One of the best parts of the Huddle.t