Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs trade CB Wright

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

BREAKING: @TBBuccaneers trade CB Eric Wright to the @49ers for a 2014 conditional late-round pick. (via @JosinaAnderson)

Yeah I know, It has nothing to do with the panthers but its slow as fug for the next week.

Posted · Report post

Didn't they just sign ole dude last year?  Wow, how much money do they take on? 

Posted · Report post

So is Schiano just going to trade all his players away? He better hope they make the playoffs this year.

Posted · Report post

Didn't they just sign ole dude last year?  Wow, how much money do they take on? 

They gave him a lot, then he restructured his deal to 1yr 1.5 million last year. 

Posted · Report post

I think this bucs team is going to be a disaster this year. Schiano is making moves that will result in the players hating him. As bad as Rivera has been at times in games the team has always played for him. I can see this bucs team winning 4 games this year.

Posted · Report post

They didn't need him anyway. Getting Jonathan Banks and Revis in the draft made him very expendable.

Posted · Report post

One less CB they will have if Revis goes down again.... works for me. In other news, SF is building a power house.

Posted · Report post

They didn't need him anyway. Getting Jonathan Banks and Revis in the draft made him very expendable.

Rookies will be rookies, and CB takes a long time for rookies to get adjusted to in the pros. We will be attacking his side a lot. 

Posted · Report post

Now the 9ers want to trade carlos Rogers. Anybody interested in him?

Posted · Report post

Of course i'd be interested in him. But I'm more interested in cap room and saving draft picks.

Posted · Report post

Rookies will be rookies, and CB takes a long time for rookies to get adjusted to in the pros. We will be attacking his side a lot.

This. Throw ATL in there as well. Rookie CBs almost always seem to struggle.

Posted · Report post

Rogers would be nice but at what cost? I think we are going with what we've got folks.

Posted · Report post

I would'nt mind adding Carlos Rogers.

Posted · Report post

That fat ass Donald Penn didn't seem to happy about this trade via twitter

@DPENN70: I can't believe this trade and I'm just gonna leave it at that smfh

Posted · Report post

9ers have six or seven quality CB's on their roster. 

Posted · Report post

lol do you guys remember when Carlos Rogers was a free agent and Rivera said "There's nobody available that's an upgrade over what we have" (at the time we had Munnerlyn as #2). Then Rogers made the Pro Bowl.

I'd still go after him if they want something reasonable. Better than Florence, I think.

Posted · Report post

...and he's already been arrested for DUI. Seems as though the Bucs were going to cut him anyway, so they were fortunate to get anything for him.

Posted · Report post

Eric Wright is overrated anyway

LOL ripped from reddit:

original.gif?1323053480

morganlol.gif

Posted · Report post

If anyone is over rated its Rogers. He was a productive of SFs great front 7. He blew ass in Washington

Posted · Report post

Eric Wright is overrated anyway

LOL ripped from reddit:

. . woh man, both of those are bad enough to the point that it looks deliberate. Those are very odd choices that he made there and they dont look like bonehead ones.

Posted · Report post

If anyone is over rated its Rogers. He was a productive of SFs great front 7. He blew ass in Washington

Dumbest thing I've read all day

Posted · Report post

Dumbest thing I've read all day

I don't agree at all. Rogers was considered a bust before he landed in San Fran. Harbaugh just found a way to get the best out of him. Carlos definitely benefits from The Niners' front seven.

Posted · Report post

I don't agree at all. Rogers was considered a bust before he landed in San Fran. Harbaugh just found a way to get the best out of him. Carlos definitely benefits from The Niners' front seven.

Exactly. I live in dc so I've been watching him for awhile. The skins secondary was bad when he was starting over there. SF has a system and it works

Posted · Report post

He was never considered a bust. Only to the uninformed.

Posted · Report post

Exactly. I live in dc so I've been watching him for awhile. The skins secondary was bad when he was starting over there. SF has a system and it works

Just because you have been watching him for a while doesn't mean your opinion is worth more. We have a lot of dumbasses in our fanbase that watch the Panthers all the time.