Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forbes Reporter Tattles On Cam Apparently Violating League Uniform Rules. . .for 2+ Years

195 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

great first post.

Posted · Report post

He just might be a bitter Giants or Tide fan

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

He did no research on what he was talking about and actually contacted the league office for no other reason than to try and get Cam Newton fined for violating a ridiculous policy. How is that doing his job? You are welcome to your opinions and encouraged to take the high road, but I am from the gutter and this kind of poo is right in my wheelhouse. fug this guy.

Ah, coralreefer. He usually only posts negative things about Cam anyways. Leave it to him to defend this guy.

Posted · Report post

The rules are meant for everyone.  Even franchise quarterbacks and franchise quarterback want to bes.

Posted · Report post

The rules are meant for everyone.  Even franchise quarterbacks and franchise quarterback want to bes.

Some people just can't grasp a point can they?  Meaning you.

Posted · Report post

The rules are meant for everyone. Even franchise quarterbacks and franchise quarterback want to bes.

Why are you still here?

Posted · Report post

Says the guy who sits on a forum begging some guy he doesn't know for pictures of cheerleaders.

Posted · Report post

you're trolling and it's going to stop one way or the other.

i would have no problem washing off the poo that got stuck to our collective shoes that we picked up in buffalo and i don't think anyone else would have a problem with it.

understand?

Posted · Report post

The rules are meant for everyone. Even franchise quarterbacks and franchise quarterback want to bes.

Dude, we played your team two weeks ago. I mean, I know Huddle Kittens and PIE are addictive, but damn. . .

Posted · Report post

Some people just can't grasp a point can they?  Meaning you.

I knew my comment would go over like a turd in a punchbowl with this crowd. 

But can someone explain why Newton should get a pass on the rules that every other player in the league has to follow?

Posted · Report post

Cam doesnt give a fug about chris smith and his gay ass nerdy thoughts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Cam doesnt give a fug about chris smith and his gay ass nerdy thoughts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Nobody should give a fuck about chris smith and his gay ass nerdy thoughts.

Posted · Report post

But can someone explain why Newton should get a pass on the rules that every other player in the league has to follow?

I'm pretty sure exactly no one said that...

What was said, if you'd pay attention, was that Cam is not the only player wearing these clips... so why single him out?

If the NFL doesn't want them wearing them, then they can't, but if Cam isn't the only one doing it he shouldn't be singled out for it.

Comprende?

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

You should take a vacation to Belize.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've said nothing about getting a pass. I just thinks its hilarious that someone decided to rat him out and make an article about it. The fine ain't going to hurt Cam's pocketbook, he's not going to get suspended or face any punishment, so it's a non-story in the end. Just more evidence of the media's obsession with our QB.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pacman gets arrested for the 100th time...

Jones gets beat down by a stripper...

Aldon Smith can't stay off the bottle...

But let me guess? Lets crucify Cam for wearing a snap on visor with UA logo on it.

This world...

Exactly.

Posted · Report post

Is Newton the only one wearing the clip? Nope

Do the rules say you can't wear Under Armour? Nope.

It is blacked out which means you can't see it easily. NFL hasn't said poo so clearly Under Armour NOT Newton believes it meets the rule requirement.

Explain to me why you are still here trolling? I don't have he energy to devote to it but I get the feeling you just troll under the Bill name and are a regular

Posted · Report post

But let me guess? Lets crucify Cam for wearing a snap on visor with UA logo on it, that you can't even see unless you have this...

giant-lens.jpg

fify

:)

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cam fucked his wife

Posted · Report post

Someone tweet this dude to check out a team like the 49ers for example....

49ers.com even has examples in their Seahawks game gallery.

Several close ups with blacked out visor clips

Several UA gloves (not even blackout out)

I didn't even flip through all the pictures of the game

Posted · Report post

Author mustve gone to alabama.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hopefully, the NFL won't be like NASCAR and take our 38-0 win away and give it to Jeff Gordon.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He asked me for examples I sent em his way.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Chris Culliver in the Super Bowl:

tumblr_mho85pNhwx1r1nnogo1_500.jpg

Although you can't see Boldin's clips in the above photo, here they are:

57542179.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1

That being said, I've searched lots of other photos and most guys (even other guys with UA endorsements that wear visors) seem wear plain black clips with no logo. 

Most important though is that no one noticed - and thereby Under Armour gained no additional attention - by Cam wearing these clips until this dude wrote his article, which unlike the visor clips themselves has actually brought Under Armour quite a bit of attention today...

1 person likes this