Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Terry Bradshaw

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The cup that the fan threw at Long has more brain cells than Bradshaw.

Posted · Report post

Howie, to his credit, said nothing.

Posted · Report post

I'm mad at the guy who threw the cup. He should of threw a fugging beer bottle instead.

Posted · Report post

The boy couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A.

hell no that would confuse him even worse because he wouldnt be able to figure out where the "k" went

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

If only we were as classy as fans from the state of Pennsylvania. I went to a Pirates game once and heard curse words I never knew existed. All rolled into veiled racism. It was an experience. But hey, hope Long didn't get hurt by that plastic cup while in his pads.

Posted · Report post

Honestly he is sitting right next to howie, you think he will bad mouth his son right there? It did piss me off the way they made carolina look like the dirty team. Chris should know to walk out with a helmet on when being ejected in another teams stadium, nothing good comes from that. You know they didn't show Chris taunting fans when walking out

Posted · Report post

Honestly he is sitting right next to howie, you think he will bad mouth his son right there? 

Who here in this thread asked that Terry Bradshaw bad-mouth Chris Long?

Point that out, please.

Posted · Report post

Oh, that was Bradshaw?  I thought it was Howie Long.

Well, I guess you couldn't expect much more from a hillbilly like Bradshaw.  Carolina fans are "classless", but his fake nephew is a saint, in spite of the fact that he got ejected for throwing a punch, AND THEN taunted the fans as he was leaving.  If he had any class he would've just walked out.  Long and his team was outplayed, outclassed AND outscored today.

Posted · Report post

Not only am I glad fans threw things at that thug, I'm bummed it didn't hit him in the fce and knock him out.

if Bradshaw supports thuggery like that, then it explains a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hate emails incoming

Posted · Report post

oh...well fug him then.

Watch ESPN run with this and then somehow blame it on Cam.

lol

Posted · Report post

Bradshaw just called Panthers fans classless or something like that...at least the fans at the game.

NO he said those STUPID People down there! smh... that's classless considering the platform he said it on. smh

Posted · Report post

Who here in this thread asked that Terry Bradshaw bad-mouth Chris Long?

Point that out, please.

I'm not defending terry, what he said is stupid, but you really expect fox and the other people on there to point out long was dirty, flicked off fans etc when his dad has been on every Sunday morning since the early 2000's?

Posted · Report post

I'm not defending terry, what he said is stupid, but you really expect fox and the other people on there to point out long was dirty, flicked off fans etc when his dad has been on every Sunday morning since the early 2000's?

What is up with creating these strawmen?

NOBODY has even mentioned thats what they expected.

This thread is about what Bradshaw SAID... not what you imagine some of us are hoping he said (which you can't even point out, by the way).

Posted · Report post

stevesmithTDdancing.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm mad at the guy who threw the cup. He should of threw a fugging beer bottle instead.

thiss

Posted · Report post

What is up with creating these strawmen?

NOBODY has even mentioned thats what they expected.

This thread is about what Bradshaw SAID... not what you imagine some of us are hoping he said (which you can't even point out, by the way).

Wtf are you talking about I agree with you but terry said all of that while showing long and what I was referencing to.

Posted · Report post

Wtf are you talking about I agree with you but terry said all of that while showing long and what I was referencing to.

WTF am I talking about?

YOU keep saying that some of us expected Bradshaw to talk bad about Chris Long AND NONE OF US HAVE SAID ANY SUCH THING.

THAT'S what I'm talking about.  You've said it twice now as if someone has actually demand that Bradshaw talk bad about Long.

I keep asking you to point out this thing that you keep saying has happened.  Oddly enough, you haven't.

Posted · Report post

WTF am I talking about?

YOU keep saying that some of us expected Bradshaw to talk bad about Chris Long AND NONE OF US HAVE SAID ANY SUCH THING.

THAT'S what I'm talking about. You've said it twice now as if someone has actually demand that Bradshaw talk bad about Long.

I keep asking you to point out this thing that you keep saying has happened. Oddly enough, you haven't.

Maybe I read what you typed wrong, but I expected terry to say something like he did or howie due to the fact it was howie's son chill out dude we won, both panther fans, and both feel like terry was stupid for saying what he did. Jesus it's a wonder I haven't posted here in years lol

Posted · Report post

He's a  *Stealer qb, they clearly know nothing of class in that organization, team, or fanbase.

Posted · Report post

His nephew is the Long kid who got ejected from the game for throwing a punch.

No he isn't his nephew.  Seriously?  How can people here call Bradshaw stupid and think that is really his nephew.

Posted · Report post

I guess he missed the part where long was giving the fans the middle finger.....

He was hit in the face before he gave the middle finger.  The angle they showed during the post game shows him getting hit by some trash.  There was more than one object thrown at him.

And he is right.  It is very classless.  I wouldn't call everyone classless based on a few but it did happen though.

Posted · Report post

Love it. What he fails to acknowledge is that long was taunting and cussing the fans. He's lucky more people didn't throw shit at him.

Posted · Report post

The worse part was him talking about bradford getting tackled out of bounds while they were showing video where he was clearly in bounds