Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

munnerlyn on stewart - "i wasn't going to touch him."

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Haha, vengeance is coming.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good.

Posted · Report post

Would love to see a patented Stew Stiff Arm on Sunday.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Whew quote wasn't as bad as I expected.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whew quote wasn't as bad as I expected.

yeah I was afraid it was gonna be him saying he wasn't gonna touch him cause his ankles fragile
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is going to be fun to watch... I'm thinking that as an OK you have a few Stewie plays drawn up that we haven't seen yet. I gotta believe Captain here... He probably has a strong desire to truck the shit out of someone.

Posted · Report post

Whoot whoot!

Posted · Report post

Excellent.

Posted · Report post

J-Stew dragging defenders behind him = must see TV.

Dammit Sunday, get here!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Jayzus....Tolbert leading the blocking in front of Stew....gimee dat all day...thats just scary...

Posted · Report post

Jayzus....Tolbert leading the blocking in front of Stew....gimee dat all day...thats just scary...

I really can't wait to see Trollbert and Stiff-Arm Stewie batter the Stains into complete and utter submission.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Both of Atlanta's rookie corners are going to get a mean Stew stiff arm or just flat out run over. Get your popcorn ready.

Posted · Report post

At the goal line, two extra linemen brought in, direct snap to Williams backed up by Tolbert and Stewart, Cam lined up at wide out.

You tell me you wouldn't squeal at that stupidity.

Posted · Report post

Not so loud, alt might hear you. Not like anything they do will make any difference anyway.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I can finally upgrade my sig. Been racking up these bike miles for way too long now

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Stewie is gonna be looking for contact on Sunday. I feel sorry for Atlanta's soft DBs and LBs when both him and Tolbert get snaps. The Falcons must stack the box in order to have a chance at winning.

Posted · Report post

Stewie is gonna be looking for contact on Sunday. I feel sorry for Atlanta's soft DBs and LBs when both him and Tolbert get snaps. The Falcons must stack the box in order to have a chance at winning.

Oh please please please put 8,9,10 in the box. Please leave Smitty and Ginn with no safety help over the top. Ground and pound Shula-ball will quickly become 1play drives and a million points for us along with a SC top 10 entirely made up of 60+ yard TD passes from Cam.

Posted · Report post

Hopefully Stew well get warmed up tomorrow and ready to steam roll those fuggers out in SF next week

Posted · Report post

Returning playmakers in this game: ATL - Roddy White still not 100%, CAR - Stewart, ready to stomp a mud hole in someone's ass.

Too bad Falcons, too bad.

Posted · Report post

Stewart is going to be used sparingly on Sunday.  Rivera says he is looking for Stewart to get 6 to 10 carries.  He is not going to be a major contributor this week.  Now if he looks good and has no problems, then he will get more use next week and going forward.  But expecting him to be tearing it up the first game back is unlikely. I hope we need him more down the road in the event of a playoff run.  I remember running out of backs in 2005.  It won't happen this year if we make it.

Posted · Report post

Stewart is going to be used sparingly on Sunday. Rivera says he is looking for Stewart to get 6 to 10 carries. He is not going to be a major contributor this week. Now if he looks good and has no problems, then he will get more use next week and going forward. But expecting him to be tearing it up the first game back is unlikely. I hope we need him more down the road in the event of a playoff run. I remember running out of backs in 2005. It won't happen this year if we make it.

6 or 10 it doesn't matter...it's only going to take him 1 run to punish somebody.

Posted · Report post

He's not in football shape just yet so 6 to 10 sounds fine to me.

Posted · Report post

6 or 10 it doesn't matter...it's only going to take him 1 run to punish somebody.

I certainly hope that he doesn't try to do too much and has a set back.  We need him for the long haul. I hope we are smart with him and he is dials it back somewhat. You can count on the Falcons to be targeting his ankle.  I would if I were them.