Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No one will care about that flag in 6 days

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

6 days?

no one's gonna remember this come thursday.

Posted · Report post

If I was a Patriots fan, I would be pretty livid about that, especially because the flag was picked up. Maybe they didn't call it because of the phantom PI on Kuechly against the Bills earlier in the season....either way, Kuech needs to not be doing that on the last play of the game. Happy we won, but it was questionable at the very least.

Posted · Report post

It looked bad but really it was real..... tight coverage. :-)   Really though the Pats got away with injuring our DE so fair is fair.

Posted · Report post

The reason it wasn't a call was because the ball was short AND Lester got an interception.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

it's a two way street. Look what haooenedi n BLO week 2. Sometimes they call it others times they don't

Posted · Report post

Can't the Panthers just straight up win w/o controversy.  Really? 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Stupid stupid stupid play by Kuechly.  We got lucky. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place, had the refs called the blatant holding on Kraken on that fourth down they magically got.

So, to me... non-issue.

Posted · Report post

I could care less what they think.

Posted · Report post

shit i dont care now. The story shouldn't be the flag it should be newton and the team rallying. and rverboat ron

Posted · Report post

Ask me if I care how that game ended lol

Posted · Report post

Heath Evans said it was a good no call due to the poor throw.

Words can't express how effing happy I am right now!

I couldn't care less about that flag as soon as it was picked up. We've been burnt with bad calls before. We deserved this.

Posted · Report post

As often as the Panthers get screwed over(including in this very game) I don't give 2 god damn shits about that call or non call.

It's football, it's the last play, game on....

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This looks kinda bad lol:

image.jpg

BUT imo the pass would have been intercepted by Lester (who else) anyway.

If anything, Lester would've been in front of Gronk as he came back.  If kuechly wasn't there.  The ball was UNDER THROWN

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just stopped caring, after how the game in buffalo ended I feel like we deserved this one
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What flag?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Who cares....no one will be talking about the controversy once football starts this week. Will just go down as a W. Ask Seattle if they felt bad about the big GB call last year? They didn't....it was a win.

Law of averages....we finally getting some poo in our favor.

You are right. But it's funny watching how much ESPN and NFLN are one. They both are trying to spin this simply because the weaker team, in their minds won and they don't want to give them credit. The only reason why this flag ish matters is because their "King" Brady would have been at the goalline and him making another spectacular drive, in their minds, would have given them orgasms like young girls at an all boyband concert.

These folks in the media live in a BUBBLE and keep sucking us into it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I could care less what they think.

so go care less, then
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Football purists will. That non-call to decide a game, come on. Pats on the one against that run d ...not that'd have been fun.

Just like the gimme NE got against NE, this is just not right. This still isn't the Bills game - just give it to them situation but that was pretty bad and it will be talked about.

I hate seeing refs decide games but I hate to see blatant cheating. Ohwell. The Score is the score and I called the Panthers to win so it be...

Posted · Report post

The reason it wasn't a call was because the ball was short AND Lester got an interception.

Gerry Austin confirmed it was uncatchable.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Football purists will. That non-call to decide a game, come on. Pats on the one against that run d ...not that'd have been fun.

Just like the gimme NE got against NE, this is just not right. This still isn't the Bills game - just give it to them situation but that was pretty bad and it will be talked about.

I hate seeing refs decide games but I hate to see blatant cheating. Ohwell. The Score is the score and I called the Panthers to win so it be...

I hate seeing blatant cheating too....see leg whip play that took our best DE out of the game.

No sympathy

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yep