All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I didn't think he'd make it to us. I'm actually surprised he made it all the way to the lions
  3. I think we are top 5 we just got healthier and the grass has been greener with benji gone . Our whole season rides on the next couple games if we come out strong we are Super Bowl contenders or not we are pretenders . I'm taking my changes we are great in dec
  4. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

I swear you're very dense. I've said this about you before and you prove it true daily. He said she was scared to death of him because previously she had said his sons were scared of him. So, if she thinks her sons are scared of him then she must thing he's a scary guy. He calling her a hater is self explanatory. Theres nothing sexist about his comments. You don't like Lavar, so anything you can find to discredit him, you're going to use it. Maybe you should've went hard on Roy Moore like you are on Lavar, but you have tried to defend him lol hmmmm
  5. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

FCC fugs can go suck a nut. Wonder how good the kick backs are for those guys.
  6. New Dilly Dilly commercial

The frogs were good but the chameleons trying to kill them were the fuging bomb
  7. Nah, that’s your IQ talking to you Holmes.
  8. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

The problem is when there isn't a competitor in place. How many ISP's are in the Charlotte area? Im in brooklyn and we only can get Time Warner/Spectrum. FiOS screwed NYC by getting awarded subsidies to provided fiber to every neighborhood--but in their contract they just had to run the lines, not connect buildings. Do you think the average residential building owner with 8 apartments charging $2k a month each is gonna spend $50,000 for permits and labor to do the connections the new fiber lines? Nope, and thats why we have only one ISP. Makes my blood boil to pay $85 a month for just internet (at about 20mps). Its only gonna get worse.
  9. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

lol, yeah you defend liberal values so much that you parrot right wing rhetoric and make it a point to proliferate a mantra directly originated from white supremacists the same week it starts gaining traction from sources like stormfront. You have to be legally brain dead to think someone is going to buy what you're selling.
  10. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Yeah, they usually go for two. I loved those Clydesdale commercials.
  11. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/25/lavar-ball-turned-a-potentially-sexist-remark-into-a-t-shirt-and-its-just-part-of-his-shtick/?utm_term=.2e564d9a890e Colin Cowherd inquired whether he had sold any shoes and, when Ball dodged the question, co-host Kristine Leahy asked how many pairs had been sold. Without looking at Leahy, who was across the studio, Ball responded, “Stay in your lane.” Undeterred, she pressed on and Ball said he was “scared to death” of her and called her a “hater.”
  12. Well......that's......like your opinion man.
  13. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

I never once talked about the black family and stats about black families.. stop projecting.
  14. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

I remember that interview and yes he was overly rude and sexist to her and she wasn't being nice either.. but there is also other incidents that paint him a sexist light.. remember this? “If you’re going to be qualified, you better be in shape, and you better know the game. And she’s bad on both of them. She's not in shape, she's not calling the game right, and she don’t understand, so now she's trying to make a name for herself. So she's walking around like, ‘I’m the only woman in here.’ Yeah, we get it, I don’t care if you a woman or a man or whatever, just be good at what you do.”
  15. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

And yes, when you question how I father my children and make claims that they're scared of me I'm going to get upset. Especially when you have people like you, others on this board, and other conservatives who look to bring up stats and talk about "the black family" and how the man isn't there. Hell yea, I'm going to get upset.
  16. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

You called it's ok to be white.. white supremacy and racist in itself.. you hold way the fug too much hatred in your heart for white people in general.. you need to get some help with that.
  17. Fast trial implies jailed and no bail/bond. As for the second part, please kindly refer your comment to yourself. He literally says take them off the streets and kill them. Sounds very Nazi, KGB to me.
  18. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

"stay in your lane" means stop talking about things you know nothing about. has absolutely nothing to do with sexism.
  19. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

He wasn't sexist. He told her to stay in her lane. She is not the host, so he said he wasn't going to talk to her. She was an asshole to him, so yes, I say he can be one back Now, is it ok for her to disrespect him like she did questioning his fathering technique?
  20. Can you read?? trump says fast trial.. he didn't say kill them or jail them outright just on accusations..
  21. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Racist against who? White people? The only time we here about the scourge of white on white racism is from right wingers that are mad they can't spout ignorance without consequences.
  22. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

So that's ok to be a sexist asshole to her?? I defended both republican and liberal values.. if you bother to look around you would see that.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr