All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rae Carruth Letter - breaking the silence

I have no doubt the people of Charlotte can do a better job helping that kid out than he can. He should disappear for good. We don't want him in our city.
  3. Rae Carruth Letter - breaking the silence

I don't even want to read it. He doesn't deserve to be heard. What he did, how he did it, and the reasons he did it are an embarrassment to humanity. He was a greedy coward that didn't value human life. I have no interest in hearing or seeing him ever again.
  4. Love Stew but this is the right move.. Time to cut some fat to improve the team.. CJ, Sheppard, one of the safeties and others should be next.
  5. Bucs hire Buckner

Calais Campbell was great there. Its funny how these things work. Buck trashed talked the Bucs Dline more than anyone.
  6. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

The bottom line is that he's just too damn expensive to keep on the roster. He has a $5.2 million cap hit this year. At this point in his career, he's not worth half that amount.
  7. Your speed back is Cmac.. You need a different back in other situation to change up the run game.
  8. Yeah we will probably have to grab Duke in the 2nd.. After watching some game video he will rise fast..
  9. Lol for real. He had 7 TDs in 2011 IIRC... and had at least like 7 more where he was stopped right at the goal line. If we had 2011 or before Steve Smith with Cam nowadays? Jeeze. Sucks that Smitty started slowing down considerably after 2011 and that Cam was still raw as fug that year, because Steve was still playing at a top 3 WR level at that point.
  10. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

Hurney back to release him from the absurd contract he signed so long ago
  11. Any Fast Times at Ridgemont High fans here?

That movie had it all, teen sex, drugs, rock n roll, surfin, teen boobs, masterbation, comedy, young love, creepy guys, nerd guys, mean guys, hustler, etc...
  12. Those of you thinking we should try to keep him on a cheap deal need to remember 2 things: 1) Keeping him ties up a roster spot that could be used to get young talent into the rotation 2) If he is on the roster, Rivera is going to want to use him, no matter how effective or ineffective he is. I am sure Norv would ultimately make the decision, but he may be influenced by Ron along the way. It's time to move on.
  13. There's also 1.85M in roster/workout bonuses that you'd save as well. That's why the cap savings is 3.7M.
  14. Today
  15. Very good point as well. Everything I posted is true, but as you mentioned, since this is his last year the dead money (his bonus pro-rated into 2018) is 2018 cap dead money, regardless of when he's released.
  16. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

No matter what or when, cutting Stewart saves his base salary of 1.9 million. You can't hide from the other stuff when it's the final year. That other stuff is only 1.5 million which hits the cap this season no matter what.
  17. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

This draft is loaded in rb talent. I love stewart but he's done after a 1.5 yard per carry that's insane . We need a fresh power back and theirs plenty of them later in the draft
  18. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

It's the last year of his contract. It doesn't matter when you cut him.
  19. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

@Dr. Quest @crushcard1976 @Crushcard1618nc @Crushcard1618nc1976 @Trumpcard1618NC @DoverDemon it’s all so sad.
  20. He was really bad this year....got to replace him though....
  21. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Keep pressing him enough and make him feel dumb enough, and he’ll change his username yet again lol
  22. Bucs hire Buckner

It's all about maximizing the passive aggressive jabs at our organization.
  23. Sign: Walace, Moncrief Draft: Andrew Miller Keep: Funchess, Samuel Ain't too shabby
  24. Black Panther shirt - 6 bucks.

reminds me of a velvet poster i had on my wall in 6th grade
  25. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

Lowkey should have been on the chopping block, I like stew but he’s barely had more than a couple good seasons
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    @garron_b