1. Past hour
  2. Potential NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS

Shhhhiiiiittttt.. We winning out homie
  3. THAT’S MY QB

Me, and who else??
  4. THAT’S MY QB

if you want to know all you have to do is click on it and it will show you
  5. Cam Coming Up On SVP

This can’t be the huddlers tell me he is hated and discriminated against at every opportunity and must prove haters and doubters wrong...it’s us a Cam vs. the world. Also it was not the weapons that made the Panthers better, they helped, but it was mostly changing up the scheme.
  6. THAT’S MY QB

Because he didnt steal it..he bought the laptop from someone who had stolen it. Why did you even post? Look atcha!
  7. Potential NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS

I think we split. I was just saying. I don't think either of us win out.
  8. Falcons vs Seahawks Monday Night Thread

i mean, either outcome would have benefited us. This one is good because it knocks Seattle out of the 1st seed conversation, and because it gives ATL incentive to keep playing just well enough that they may knock off the Saints for us. Then again, none of this matters if we dont also knock off the Saints. i am so tired of the slurping sounds i hear every time New Orleans comes up. Their 8-2 record is a farce and i truly feel like any moment they are gonna come hurtling back to earth. Washington exposed them, but was terrible enough to blow the opportunity. as for 1st seed, we really need Philly to start losing some games if we are gonna have hope of homefield throughout. im starting to place my hope in the 2nd seed at this point. holy fug they only play one more out-of-division game. Thank God our game against them is also the last game we both play. Hopefully they are demoralized. im gonna be there lol.
  9. Dude I thought that was you. I was sitting right behind you at the game. You were the first row under the basket next to TWolves bench.
  10. THAT’S MY QB

I don’t see why everyone is going gaga. I’d be more impressed if he actually admitted to stealing the laptop as opposed to saying he was arrested for stealing one. To think he actually wrote his name on it
  11. Does white privilege exist?

And Ben Carson is a surgeon who thinks the Pyramids are used for grain storage. Ben Shapiro is an idiot. He's about heel or Dr. Quest level intelligence.
  12. Potential NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS

You think you guys will beat Atlanta both games? It's hard to play a team like that twice in a few weeks and win both times. That's what happened to us in 2015
  13. THAT’S MY QB

Btw, cams followers to following ratio is hilarious. Never seen such a huge disparity. Wonder who those 2 are?
  14. THAT’S MY QB

I was opposed to drafting Cam before we drafted him. I could not be more glad to have been proven so terribly wrong almost every day.
  15. THAT’S MY QB

He's saying he made a mistake in college and vowed to be a better man and learn from his experience. He has succeeded far beyond expectations. Good on you Cam, fug the haters.
  16. Potential NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS

Pretty sure that it's basically that now. If both teams win out, but Panthers beat the Saints, they win the division. Loser could obviously be caught and leapfrogged by Atlanta. Make no mistake, December 3rd is for the division.
  17. And After the last 2 weekends I'd hope our offense has jumped up further then the #17 it shows now. This offense isn't the same that appeared in the first half of the season.
  18. Panthers are being ignored by the media

Very few Panthers fans call in. Ed mccaffey usually discusses us a bit because of his son and he recognizes good teams. But yea I agree, we're under the radar. Which is good.
  19. Work place drug test question

Zaximus is right on the money with this one. The reality is that drug tests might as well just be marijuana tests since all other drugs are undectable in urine after three days. Even marijuana can be undetected if the test is cheap enough, just pound water for three days straight and take 4x the B12 vitamins to give your urine color so it doesn't look completely clear However....there is the possibility of a hair test which is equally expensive as it is draconic. It tests all drugs up to 6 months. The only way to pass one of these is to damage your hair with vinegar, sun exposure, and some head shop shampoo.
  20. Hornets v Timberwolves 11/20

I think a big part of the last two wins was MCW's defensive presence and his control of the second unit off the bench. We needed a legitimate backup point guard in the worst way. When he was hurt, we had to live with Monk, Frank and sometimes Lamb firing up a ton of shots and not executing any offensive sets. Having a guy that can facilitate on offense, use guys like Cody effectively in PnR and organize on defense will be beneficial going forward. I thought Bacon's minutes would be the ones that suffered, but he has more defensive ability right now than Monk and that is probably why he is playing and Monk isn't. Monk will get his time though. Clifford has never been a big believer in playing rookies (especially young ones, see Noah Vonleh) right away and we can all agree that while Monk is talented and exactly who we needed to pick, he's green and has some developing to do. He's going to be a great player for us. Great couple of wins though. Let's keep it up!
  21. Panthers are being ignored by the media

I drive a truck for a living. Listen to sirius all day. NFL Channel. Saints fans Think they're the 85 bears and pat kirwin thinks mike shula is a top 5 candidate for a head coaching gig lol
  22. Welp looks like we got another one

I'd like to get to a place where the 1% (or whatever the number is) of false accusers are the problem. As it stands now, the overwhelming majority of accusers need to be believed. In criminal cases, it get to be proven but that's not really what we're talking about. The public perception still doesn't believe the accuser (especially when politics are involved) enough so that we have too many false accusations. That's a better problem to have in my opinion. When we get to where the false accusations are the issue...I'd call that progress.
  23. THAT’S MY QB

After reading all that Cam has posted my mind translates it easily. No biggee. Critics need to find something else to complain about
  24. Potential NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS

Hoping the Rams are pissed off after losing to the Vikings and play like hell to keep their division lead, beat those damn Saints. With a Saints loss and a Panther Win on Sunday, that would make our Dec 3rd matchup vs the Saints a winner-takes-all contest for the NFC South.
  25. Agree. I expect us to win the division and go for the 2 seed with a bye but I think we'd be a good bet to win any playoff game regardless of what seed we are. Most of the NFC playoff teams don't have the recent playoff experience we have... I see these 6 teams making the playoffs, no seeding order: Panthers, Aints, Eagles, Vikings, Rams, Lions. Brees and Payton obviously have playoff experience but the rest of the team hasn't been there in 4 years. Eagles have none. Vikings have essentially none--just the one Seattle game--and Keenum in particular if he's still playing will get rattled in the playoffs. Rams have none. Lions have just one game 3 years ago. Falcons or Seahawks could creep in there but I don't see it happening. Falcons' schedule is tough while the Lions' is a joke after this Vikings game (and they already beat them once in MN, could see them winning again at home). Seahawks are terrible without Sherman and Chancellor and aren't making it. EDIT: Forgot the Lions made the playoffs last year... Got smoked by Seattle. So they're the most experience of the bunch with just 2 first round games in the past 4 years, both losses.
  26. Potential NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS

I think the Eagles are the most overrated team in the National Football League. Period. My analysis could be blinded by my pure hatred of them, but irregardless I think that they are overhyped and will won't get past the Divisional Round. I sincerely we believe we beat them 8/10 times we play them
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz