All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fanspeak Mock Simulator

Chubb could crawl the 40 and have a negative vertical and still go top 15 based off his tape. Only ways he'd drop to us would be major injury or doing something really stupid/illegal.
  3. It's why Shula and Dorsey are gone. Ron's talking a bullet for Shula by lumping them together in not finding CMC's ceiling. The reality is that CMC is a huge part of our offensive future, and it was Shula's job to figure out how to properly use him. But since he clearly had no idea how to do that, a change at OC needed to be made (whether it should have happened sooner can be argued but is not the point).
  4. 2018 NFL Draft

DE, S or TE for the 1st.
  5. And the crickets continue to chirp for Shula.
  6. Shinn level stupidity..

couple things, it's the right move and the only move the team has. I said it when we signed Nic that the Hornets messed up again and got stuck being a 8th seed at best. the only way out would be a fire sale. They have to get rid of MKGs contract, Williams and Mic. To do that Kemba has to go. They have to tank and do it right and pick the correct players and actually build a team instead of throwing players together and hoping it sticks.
  7. Why can't the Canes get more love here?

The Canes are home to the best owner the Carolinas have ever had in pro sports: Tom Dundon
  8. Enjoy it while it lasts because we’ll finish about 3,000 behind 29th for a few years. Just long enough to get the Sonics back on their feet
  9. Michael Jordan is a Terrible Owner

Crazy that our city will have seen the life and death of two iterations of the Charlotte Hornets
  10. Michael Jordan is a Terrible Owner

Well I’m sure that Seattle will be thrilled to get their Sonics back in a few years, and the only people they need to thank are Michael Jordan and Rich Cho. The Charlotte Hornets are not meant to succeed or even exist long-term. Everyone who disagrees simply does so out of willful ignorance. We may as well all pick our new teams now, or enjoy watching Jeremy Lamb and the Sonics In the Western Conference Finals.
  11. Any chance we bring in someone from the outside?
  12. Red, seriously, nobody is bashing Cam. I, as a football fan, a carolina panther fan, and a Cam fan, want to see Cam become the consistent passer he should already be at this point in his career. It's okay to say these things, cause they are true, You shouldn't need to resort to grade school level behavior because you are way overly defensive about a player we both love. Get some rest, and try to relax a bit.
  13. Today
  14. Next DC is Eric Washington unless he goes with Wilks. Then it's Al Holcomb.
  15. Michael Jordan is a Terrible Owner

I'm not thrilled with Jordan at all right now. And I hate seeing this trade talk about Kemba, he's a good dude, and he's endured a lot of bullshit for us. But beyond all that, you have to be realistic, and ultimately lay blame to the league as well. The league has watched many teams go straight down the tubes over the years, there's what, maybe a handful of teams that have even a remote shot at winning anything meaningful? That's pathetic, and this hasn't happened overnight. It's been building for years.
  16. hoping this is sarcasm
  17. know more about not knowing nothing? probably football though? naw you really dont know a damn thing ROFL
  18. Fanspeak Mock Simulator

Possible, but right now, Chubb is in the top 5 in literally every mock right now.
  19. Our Defense from a quality player perspective. In 2017 we had the 7th ranked defense and it was top 5 for the vast majority of the season. Compare this unit to the 2015 looking at talent, our 2015 unit was way better, not even close. But this years unit was only one spot lower. Some people around here need to wake up and realize that we will be very very LUCKY to have Wilks for another season if by some reason no one hires him. He did a fantastic job in Carolina this year, with just Ok talent.
  20. More than you ever will.
  21. 2018 NFL Draft

We are losing both Star and Norwell. They wont be back.
  22. I know @Jase would for a couple million.
  23. Fanspeak Mock Simulator

Maybe Chubb test poorly at the combine. Then he drops. Possibility Wynn is hell of a OL at UGA. Could play pretty much any spot. A little small but powerful. Probably the future replacement for Kalil. check out Steve Ishmael And the two USC safeties are really good too
  24. I really can't prove it but I'm fairly certain that we used zone blitz much less under Wilks and more man coverage. I think he blitzed so much it became easy to figure out his scheme. With the double A gap under McD we mixed in stunts and that caused confusion and turnovers.
  25. I forgot this is pantherclaw I'm dealing with. He's basically Encino Man in real life.
  26. Good if Wilks is gone bring back John Fox or Jack Del Rio as the Defensive Coordinator.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Keeppounding125