All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. We need to keep McCaffery in his current role. Coming out of the back field creates mis matches this offense relies on. Clay and Byrd are apparently just going to have to do.
  3. Robots

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/09/05/elon-musk-artificial-intelligence-battle-most-likely-cause-wwiii/632362001/
  4. This. Make no mistake about it, the Jets suck. But, so do the Bears and we lost that game.
  5. A few, early in the season. They are 1-4 in their last 5. That being said, they are an NFL team, and we can't overlook them.
  6. Lol they are 4-6 and lost to the dolphins the bucs and probably the worst team in football ..the Giants .
  7. Justice League

Stoked to go see it this Tuesday. Looks like critics hate it but people like it.
  8. They have bottom 10 units in both offense and defense. They're 4-6 and last in their division. It'd take another Bears-esque shitting of the bed for us to lose this game.
  9. So do use cmc deep until we find a speed wr?
  10. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Skins have actually played much better on the road than at home.
  11. It was for Del Rio.
  12. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Let's go Redskins...do something different today...win.
  13. The Q-collar is on the cutting edge of science. It's a legit and valid alternative approach to the problem.
  14. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

I'd feel better about that Skins game if the game was in Washington
  15. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

So today, I guess I am a Redskins fan. Come on JNO, bring this one home
  16. This entire narrative is driven by one single player, Kelvin. One data point isn't a trend
  17. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

I'll be watching the Rams Vikings on TV here looking to see a good game and Greg, but I'll certainly be following the Aints game
  18. NFL Week 11 Games Thread

Redskins have beaten the Rams and Seahawks. Could certainly beat the Aints today which would be huge.
  19. It's not about downplaying the Jets. It about looking at reality and the fact that the Jets passing game is far from deadly. It's not even average
  20. We're not playing today obviously, but there are two fairly important matchups for us to keep our eyes on. Saints vs Redskins at 1PM, and Rams vs Vikings at 1PM have sizable NFC playoff implications, and to a lesser degree the Cowboys vs Eagles for Sunday Night game.
  21. I don't know where he gets this stuff from. Best route runner is the last thing Samuel is.
  22. He got Head coach interviews as a position coach. With how well the defense is doing and the fact teams thought he was ready as a position coach, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get quite a few interview opportunities.
  23. I still have the Sheppard thread bookmarked from when he was going to break out and be the next somebody according to Saca. Course I said he'd be what he still is....and always will be.
  24. Robots

What are they ?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump