All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Has Gettleman ever traded down? If he trades back it's going to be with Denver. I don't see him walking away from the "blue chip" players he covets so much.
  3. Tidbits from my source

Yeah my source said we tried to trade Cam for Crabtree and they turned it down bc they don’t like players with middle names starting with J. Op, your source is either trolling you, or you’re trolling us. Raiders would never turn down a 5th and opt for nothing
  4. Robert Ayers cut by Bucs

a good pass rush minimizes need for good corners...
  5. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

I keep reading the title of this thread as "Let's trade up to third in the NFL draft" and I think dammit Hurney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Jets trade up to third in NFL draft

If/when the Bills trade up to #2, they will get over it.
  7. Robert Ayers cut by Bucs

Can he play CB?
  8. Robert Ayers cut by Bucs

Old lineman seem to thrive here, so sure. These late cuts are were we will have to make some noise.
  9. Bill Voth on Breeland coming back

As it should. If you know you can't trust what you're hearing, why listen?
  10. Yesterday
  11. Robert Ayers cut by Bucs

Sure why not.
  12. Oh my god, that fugs the Bills so bad. I bet their fans are livid right now.
  13. After they signed Vinny Curry from the Eagles. Ayers is 32, but has been a solid starter and graded out as high quality (89.3) by PFF. He would be solid in our rotation for a couple years and should be fairly affordable. What say you?
  14. Bill Voth on Breeland coming back

Called it in another thread.
  15. Bill Voth on Breeland coming back

FWIW: According to Spotrac Bashaud is represented by BTI Sports. There are no current Panthers on their list of clients but Orlando Scandrick is represented by them. If BTI failed to disclose a known injury to Breeland I would have to think it would hurt the chances of Scandrick landing here.
  16. What rd for Troy fumagali

17. Quick note on the sale

3b for Panthers, Jerry buys the Saints for 2b, and moves them to Mexico City, done.
  18. No 5th year option for Bradberry. Thanks for putting this together.
  19. He should be able to replace star!! if hes not versatile enough then dont make him a first round pick. instead the Panthers have to spend money on a free agent that couldve gone to other positions
  20. Projected to have 64.5 million or so in cap space in 2019, but needing to re-sign D. Williams, Funch, Olsen (?), and replace TD, Kalil, Peppers, and maybe our LT after a potential June 1st cut of Matt Kalil (OTC says we save 8 million doing this). Going to be major changes for sure
  21. Bradberry won't have a 5th year option since he was taken in the second round and not the first. Anyways this is a big draft for us to add some young talent to the organization. Marty usually hits on his guy in round 1 but lets hope he has a little better luck with the rest of the picks this year
  22. Quick note on the sale

Very quiet right now. We should get some bug news in a week or three.
  23. Tidbits from my source

Just a thought but if both Gettleman and Hurney haven't drafted well, perhaps it points to an issue with our college scouts.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member