All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tmz has a video but its severely edited, dude went nuts. Lots of blood.
  3. NFL.com Ranks Carolina

Pointless. They have the Chargers ahead of us and they haven't made the playoffs in like 5 years. Last year they had us mingling with some real losers to start the season as well.
  4. Feel bad for him honestly. Cool dude. Partied with him a couple times at U of A when we were in school. Dude always got mad heauxs
  5. It is what it is

That man took years off my life I can’t get back
  6. I'm glad I'm not young now our drugs were pretty tame when i was a kid ,get some weak Marijuana and Betty Sue dropped her panties. Billy Bob would walk through a pit fire and start a fight with Jed about Star Wars and Iran hostages. The good old days when drugs was fun.
  7. I feel this as season has left a bad taste in the mouths of fans. Despite that, the Panthers had a successful season all the while never coming close to playing to their potential. That tells me we aren't as far off as most fans think. We have to execute better than we did last year. A bit of health would go a long ways towards better execution. We definitely have to shore up the secondary, but it's not impossible. I expect playoffs. Once there, anything can happen!
  8. Today
  9. that's usually what the draft is for
  10. I cant see why he hasnt been interviewed yet...we could use him and he would be cheap.
  11. Norv is the GM now? LOL How do you know Norv didn't want Wallace and our dumb team turned him down. Apparently your a agent and have inside information into the panthers organization. Wright was the prototypical panthers pick up, a unwanted no name unproductive WR that people in the board hype up and when the regular season they continue to be unproductive. And at the end of every season I get to say I told you so.
  12. Scottsdale, Arizona

Ive been there once and Scottdale is an amazing place. Cant recall the resturants we hit but there are plenty around.
  13. Panthers meeting with FA Guard/Center

good stuff, hope we sign him
  14. so uh what's up with all these bombings in austin?

Yeah, it is a shot in the dark at this point. But we've all seen the crazy American act play out numerous times in the past. Their motivations may vary, abortion, religious freedom or anti-government types, but at the end of the day there is usually some white guy behind all of it. I'm sure the day is coming, who knows this could be the day, but half the population seems to have more important things to do with their time than design, build and deploy explosive devices.
  15. LG is not as big of a problem as CB. We are super thin there and it's a position that wins or loses games. LG isn't.
  16. On Paper, Things Are Taking Shape

If everything leads to the best possible result OP could be right. If Smith and wright can be serviceable while Byrd and Samuel can find a healthy stretch and develop roles then that group is as solid as we've had in some time. I think Funchess can be a WR1 but ideally he's a 2. No one else on the roster is even close. As for defensive backs we are bottom of the league, possibly the worst on paper. No way we will field an above average secondary this coming season. If we get lucky in the draft and can add a solid vet or two we will be at best serviceable. Expectations should be very low. As for the lines. I think we will be solid to slightly above average with health permitting. It's important that Moton steps up and we can get something out of the other younger guys, but decent group of guys on both sides. TE is a big concern as well. You gotta imagine we will do everything we can to help this group. Maybe Armah can help, but that's a long shot. All in all if things go perfectly we don't look too bad, but we've got quite a ways to go.
  17. Our best bet is to draft CB high. We also need LG but thats a position that's not really high priority. We can stop gap there. CB you just can't.
  18. so uh what's up with all these bombings in austin?

Arsen is right about one thing. Who ever it is, or they are. Is toying with authorities at this point.
  19. Don’t overthink this Hurney

A healthy breaux is better than seymour.
  20. Don’t overthink this Hurney

Hoping breaux is brought in, I remember when atl let grimes go after his injury and he’s been pretty damn good since. Pick breaux up and draft a cb would be the perfect scenario, a rookie isn’t pressed to come in and be lattimore lite and breaux can split reps with a rookie to either keep him fresh or until he’s up to speed.
  21. so uh what's up with all these bombings in austin?

lots of "crazy" white guy itt we have next to no details to go on but to be sure the narrative is already being constructed if it turns out to be some rando white guy
  22. so uh what's up with all these bombings in austin?

Well at this point there is not much to go on but, if I had to guess these ideas ^^^ come closest to what I'd suspect. I doubt it is a group, probably some relatively intelligent loner with an axe to grind against society. He now has the country's attention. What is his next move? - Fade into the background and disappear without a trace? - Up the ante with a bigger explosive device? - Send a list of demands to local authorities or news outlets demanding they publish his manifesto?
  23. On Paper, Things Are Taking Shape

Keep an eye on Christian Ponder as a back up QB vet minimum signing, if Anderson walks.
  24. This Panthers team is not a playoff team this year unless a few holes get filled. It won’t all happen this offseason, but Hurney has a chance to fix it. I’m curious to see what Hurney draft evaluations for this team is going to be. He has mention a lot about adding more speed at the skill positions, but we also need to keep our strength strong. The biggest hole on the team imo is OG. If Will Hernandez is on the board at 24, it’s a no brainer.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member