All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think CMC is a bust, but Kuechly was Rookie of the Year and Smith was well on his way to the pro bowl. No one would have labeled them busts.
  3. What? What happened and what teams would have done in retrospect are different. That was my point. Bringing up what teams do is irrelevant to the value of a draft pick in retrospect. Picking the position that seems flashy at the timecdoesnt help if you select a bust tackles or qbs in the top 10 which happens all the time. You think teams worry about which round they picked a good player in after the fact if it doesn't go by the book logic? Quit swaying in the wind. Slow down and see what happens.
  4. Punisher - Netflix

Of the stuff that Netflix has done with Marvel properties, the scenes on the rooftop where Daredevil and Punisher were talking were my favorite. The series has a lot of that and more. Definitely among their best stuff so far.
  5. There is some truth to taking precautions against the real world. I wouldn't be a responsible parent if I didn't warn my son about the reality of such a thing. No, it shouldn't happen. Yes, it does. Do I rail against the world because of how it should be, or do I deal with it as it is?
  6. https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/feminist-writer-closes-off-twitter-after-saying-shes-cool-with-sacrificing-innocent-men-to-fight-sexual-misconduct/
  7. A) that clip was the worst of them all B) what happened to Pstall?
  8. When your aunt is a failcon fan

Did she only finish 3/4 of her plate? LOL
  9. Today
  10. When your aunt is a failcon fan

No I just don't have the know how to turn it too bad we didn't have the fireplace on and it was cold in there so I had to hurry up and take the picture my parents don't like turning on the heat like that or fireplace
  11. Sanchez

Dilly dilly! !
  12. "IT'S ALL A FRAUD!!!"

So you agree he bent over and took it...
  13. "IT'S ALL A FRAUD!!!"

Ok whatever...
  14. Trumps EPA dream as a reality

Hunters can now target sleeping bears on federal wildlife refuges, after President Trump signed a new bill into law last week. http://www.countryliving.com/life/news/a42581/legal-to-kill-hibernating-bears/
  15. Trumps EPA dream as a reality

Trump administration recommends uranium mining in the Grand Canyon The move would raise no additional revenue but would put drinking water for millions at risk. https://thinkprogress.org/trump-administration-recommends-uranium-mining-in-the-grand-canyon-dac9e04080d5/
  16. This is some Bullshit!! Half the league would kill for that oline.. And nobody was calling those weapons trash when they were winning.. Dez Byrant trash?? Whatever!!! He'd be the number 1 WR here.. Hell Terance Williams would start here as well..
  17. Cam also broke every QB record in football his 1st 2 years while taking the worst offense in history the year before he got here to top 10 his 1st 2 years.. So while you're trying to cover for the crowning and over the top love fest Dak has gotten for falling into the perfect situation for a rookie QB.. You might want to reinvest time into looking over Cam's history here...
  18. Ok. Cam had his bad games with all his best players. That's what I was trying to say. Id say thats as much a team problem as a Prescott problem. I'm not trying to rip Newton but offer some perspective.
  19. It's not a coincidence that these bad games coincide with Elliott's suspension. Zeke Elliott is that star of that offense. Dak Prescott is the JAG that hands him the ball.
  20. This thread is about having bad games. Laid Eggs would suggest he played bad games which he did. Two with no y TDs and multiple interceptions. Another with no tds and 1 interception. One of the 0 td int games included 2 fumbles. That is what I ment. Just look at the game stats. Young qbs have terrible games. Thats how it goes
  21. Cam "laid an egg" in his second year? He threw for almost 3900 yards. Dak is on pace to come well short of that. Hell, if his post-Zeke stats continue he may not surpass 3000.
  22. Only Newton (or whoever your teams QB is) gets excuses whike every other QB gets blamed. Our guy laid eggs his second season too. With Smith and Chud and Gross.
  23. Clifford not playing a rookie? Not surprised, it was a big worry a lot of us had.
  24. If Watkins keeps underachieving he might be affordable...might.
  25. Just give me an additional proven NFL WR. A speed guy would be nice, but proven NFL speed guys = $$$$$. I'm hoping Samuel can evolve into that deep threat, but we'll see. It'll be cheaper to add a proven possession-type guy. I don't see us spending big money on a FA WR, but I do hope to see us bring in a mid-level guy and cutting Shepard will free up some cash to help with that. Shepard was a mistake.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89