All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Last Jedi

K-2S0 alone made Rogue One great. R1 is easily top 4 Star Wars movies
  3. Trying to turn Hoover into a white guilt fairy tale, wow.
  4. The threat of the Saints run game

We had three interceptions in the last game. I think that if we can cut those out, and at least break even in the turnover battle, it will be a very close game.
  5. It's because Wilks blitzes a bunch. I mean it's why the Panthers use motions so much too.
  6. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

Either of those options were fugged you are right. damn shame that clinton and the dnc rigged primary and we got stuck with those two shitty choices..
  7. Matt Ryan loves lemon pepper wings

My girlfriend is a falcons fan and is bitching at you all. If you’re from Atlanta it’s lemon pepper wet all flats. Like we are fighting about this right now
  8. Yesterday
  9. Ah yes.....Lee Ward. The greatest player to never even get a chance on another team.
  10. The threat of the Saints run game

Silence newb.
  11. You are a piece of poo, stop race baiting people

new thread title should be "interesting read, thanks!" imo
  12. Big Ben

Bud Light is great, when used correctly. Bud Light is like Coke, OJ, or Any other chaser. It's perfect to chase a good whiskey. I maybe an alcoholic but that's just me.
  13. Been awhile since I've been online, but wanted to jump in on this. I hope for both his sake and the driver's sake this isn't true. With his past, no one is going to give him the benefit of the doubt I'm afraid. If he did do it, he should be punished to the full extent of the law and kicked out of the league. It would be a crying shame too. Too much talent just wasted for stupid decisions.
  14. The Last Jedi

I think this trilogy ends with both ends of the Force "freeing" everybody from the chains of those who pull the strings. So, in a way, it's misleading to hint at Rey "joining" Kylo in that she's going to get further training from Kylo while also keeping him grounded within his humanity so that the light and dark sides of the Force can stop the duality and bring the Force truly into balance within itself. That's just my speculation though, based on the trailer.
  15. Big Ben

@Daddy_Uncle that was poo worthy? I’ve seen your posts and you’re not impressing anyone.
  16. The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

Doesn't matter if you bleed to death slowly or quickly, either way you end up dead. Both Clinton and Trump are taking us to the same place, doesn't matter which tax plan we would/will get, we're all getting fugged in the end.
  17. The threat of the Saints run game

So u like a saints player more than Yur own guy? Poo u
  18. The threat of the Saints run game

will be so sweet when we put a hurting on them in a dominate fashion and prove who the best of the south is
  19. Anyone have a great gif of a monkey screwing a football? Or even just a train wreck? on a more serious note, I saw plenty of plays against Miami where we have our 4 down, and TD or Shaq come up and 3 point, etc, so we give a lot of 5-2/3-4 type of looks but not a base package,..
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump