All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why can’t people get the half game behind crap right? First, Eagles are not losing to the Cowboys and honestly I’m fine with them winning to knock Dallas out. Second, we are now 1.5 games behind Philly so if they lose we are 1 game back and if the win we are 2 games back. After this week we should be back to even game wise with everyone.
  3. Am I wrong for saying it is karma? I mean, my eyes are still burning from those lime green uni's and they didn't spend any time feeling sorry for my injuries.
  4. Just want to worry about the division title first. Let’s get that, then let the playoffs begin.
  5. Saints game Dec 3

Whether you guys link up Saturday or not, with a 325p start there's no reason not to come to Handsome Willy's. It's a bar about 3 blocks from the Dome and they're cool with us taking it over. There will still be Saints fans there but there will be 300+ Panthers fans there easily. I need some of you fools to come and help me smack @saints4lifeagain around
  6. Some teams get lucky. Play Dallas with no Smith and no Elliott and now play Seattle with their secondary gone. Saints got GB the first week without Rodgers and won by 9.
  7. The Saha challenge

there are no good faith right wing arguments. i know someone could look at that statement and say "see, this is exactly what's wrong with the discourse!" but take a look back at that old obama/cosby thread i brought up in the other thread and tell me i'm wrong. honestly i've seen less of a change in the right wingers here than the liberals. i've responded to the same, tired right wing arguments since i've been here while it seems like liberals have been moving more and more to the progressive-dem/dsa type stuff. some of it is i'm sure genuine and real and some of it is more of a reaction to trump that will go away the moment we get president biden or whatever. the way they express the sentiment has changed but this has pretty much always been the case. academics have always been "ivory tower elitist cultural marxists" and cnn has always been "the clinton news network." trump's "fake news" thing isn't any different from palin's "lamestream media"
  8. I get that. But she did report it to Uber when it happened and they did delete Winston's Uber account and advised her to go to law enforcement authorities. Which she did not. You could argue it was because she was intimidated but from the quotes I have a hard time believing that. https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/jameis-winston-grabbed-my-crotch-uber-driver/
  9. Degenerate? Lol. Yeah no kidding any team can win any game in the NFL, but those two games are about as close as 100% as you can get. So don't say I'm silly to say that when you won't put your money where your silly mouth is.
  10. Work place drug test question

Why do you say that?
  11. Trump wants brutal authoritarian rule normalized. Why he embraces them all worldwide. and Trump has been successful normalizing things that the US has always stood against
  12. I’m not a degenerate. I anticipate both the Eagles and Saints win but it’s not a given.
  13. People float around "cam is mediocre at best" comment as often as "he didnt jump on the fumble" when making an argument or comment on social media.
  14. I hope it’s not true. I’m a fan of Jameis, and I want him to do well in this league. If he did do it, though, he should be punished. To not give him another chance in the NFL would be a bit harsh, though. A horrible thing done, indeed, but he shouldn’t be done in this league.
  15. http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-oligarchs-real-estate-florida-715733 100 mill just by Russians in S Florida alone. This will all come out. Just another tip of another iceberg 2 main points - Trumps wealth is largely exaggerated - Trump is survives taking dirty money and laundering it....comically kept afloat by Russia
  16. Hurney scouting?

We gave up one first round draft pick for Jeff Otah not 2 and honestly from a purely draft pick perspective it was a hell of a deal! it was a 1(which turned out to be 28th pick in the draft in 2009 with our 12-4 record), 2nd(2008) and 4th(2008) for Philly’s 19th(2008) that we traded and the dude was awesome his first year(not a scouting problem) dude just couldn’t say no to food. He literally ate himself out of the NFL. otah only counts for 1 bust because we basically drafted him with the 2009 first round pick that we had. Jon Beason made the pro bowl 3 times and was AP all pro 2 Times. And you call that a bust? Rofl!!!
  17. Sky Penis

this guy would pull a Shula banner
  18. Hell at this rate it’s looking good for the 49ers next week. Not kidding. They easily coulda/shoulda/woulda beat the Hawks in Seattle early in the year, and I can definitely see a 49er victory at home after all this with the Hawks on a short week.
  19. The Saha challenge

it's not the TB, it's a reflection of the entire country. i was listening to a podcast on the state of discourse recently and it was talking about how previously, you could mention something to someone, you would both agree on the premise of the discussion, and you would discuss it. but now it's a non starter because you can't get anyone to agree on a premise. "i just read an article about... " "Nope, fake article, I don't wanna hear it, fake, liar." it'll either get better over time, or it'll collapse the right wing of the country into a barely-speaking puddle of goo. i can't remember the last time i wrote more than a paragraph in the TB and i don't know if it's because i'm jaded by responding to the same immoral arguments in the TB for the past 10 years, or there aren't any good-faith arguments being made anymore.
  20. 1. SF (traded from Cleveland for 3rd rounder)- Browns, Browning trying to get out of the 1st spot. SF: Saquon Barkley- a RB going 1st? Yes. We saw how important and big Freeman was in Shanahan's offense in ATL. 49ers now have the QB and RB to build this offense around 2. Giants: Mike McGlichey- a complete implossion and rebuild this offseason. It would be easy to project a QB, especially since I see Tom Coughlin trading a 3rd rounder to get his old QB back where his new team is a QB away from being a serious SB contender. No QB here though, with the shape of this OL the offense is going no where until that is fixed. And putting a new QB behind it could ruin his career. 3. Cleveland: Minkah Fitzpatrick- continue with the BPA. They are forming a nice young talented D. Fitzpatrick is very much like Jalen Ramsey the other year, good athlete and versatile. Can play CB and FS 4. Colts: Derwin James- could go somewhere to help Luck. But the opportunity to team up James with Hooker is just impossible to pass up. Those 2 compliment each other as good as any safeties in the keague including that duo in Seattle. And they drafted a big talented Corner in the 2nd as well last year. 5. Bengals: Orlando Brown 6. Chargers: Josh Rosen- Rivers days are about over for the Chargers. No better replacement for the Team who just relocated to LA than Rosen. 7. Broncos: Quenton Nelson- big need at OG, and the top OG on the board is about surest prospect in this draft. 8. Cardinals: again Browns Browning trading down. Feel comfortable with the future with Kizer to not go QB Arizona gives up a 3rd and 2018 3rd and Grabs Sam Darnold. 9. Tampa: Bradley Chubb- would really love a OT here after Winston coming off a injured Shoulder. But Edge rusher is a huge need as well. Chubb has been a beast and plays with attitude which Tampa's defense needs. 10. Chicago: James Washington- Trubisky needs a go to guy. Washington has all the postential to be one 11. Jets: Harold Landry- Arden Key still on the board and some offensive guys but, a bpa and great fit. This Jets D is quietly becoming something to watch out for. They havnt had a godd pass rusher in awhile though. Now they get a damn good one. 12. Browns: Connor Williams- Joe Thomas is getting old and just coming off an injury. He is the only OT on this roster. Time to bring someone in with talent to start grooming and play the right side until thomas retires 13. Raiders: Arden Key- MLB is the biggest need and there is a really good one siting on the board everyone has had slotted here. Buuuut. Arden Key, who many thought was a top 5 guy falls. The idea of Key and Mario Edwards on the edge and Mack at OLB (where he has been all-pro in the past) is just impossible to pass up. 14. Miami: Christian Wilkins- QB is a option here, but they continue to build the D. Suh is getting older but still dominant, teaming someone up inside with him before he starts declining is a must. They drafted Jordan Phillips 2 years ago but he has disapointed. Thiught his size wouod demand double teams from Suh but it doesnt and hes too slow to get in the backfield. Wilkins is a Great athlete at DT and lined up beside Suh is going to be trouble for opposing OLs 15. Baltimore: Derrius Guice- remember what this team looked like with Ray Rice pounded the ball? They need that back and keeping pressure off Flaco. 16. Redskins: Christian Kirk- Cousins gets a deal done. The Pryor experiment didnt work out and the loss of Desean Jacksons deep threat ability shows how Big he was to the offense. Kirk is that deep down field WR who some even compare to a young Jackson. 17. Buffalo: Mason Rudolph- could go a couple ways here but the benching of Taylor senses he's not part of the long term plan. Rudolph is a Big QB who can scramble if needed. 18. Dallas: Courtland Sutton- getting weapons for Prescott. Beasley is a solid WR but a #3 guy, they need a #2 on the ther opposite of Dez. 19. Buffalo: Roquan Smith-Mcdermott cant wait any longer with a stud LB sitting on the board. Roquan Smith is a perfect 4-3 LB and good in coverage like his former LBs in Carolina. Buffalo gives up its 1st rounder and 4th, and a 3rd in 2018 to the lions for the 19th pick 20. Miami: Lamar Jackson- Tanehill is coming off a big injury and was the hotseat prior. Lamar Jackson brings that that spark to the offense and the fans love. Jackson grew up about 20 miles from the stadium in Pompano. GreenBay gets Miami's 2nd, and a 2018 1st and 3rd for the trade. 21. Atlanta: Da'ron Payne 22. Vikings: Martinas Rankings- they were eying Jackson but that got pulled away from them. Remmers just isnt cutting it. 23. Titans: Maurice Hurst 24. Seattle: Trey Adams- big need at LT. Local kid from UW is graded out about what Bolles was last year. 25. Lions: Sam Hubbard 26. Rams: Tarvarus Mcfadden- Trumaine Johnso Still doesnt have a long term deal done so they need another big physical Corner to replace him. If Mcfadden gets a deal done, this will be a top tier duo in the league. 27. Jax: Clelin Ferrell- of course there are bigger needs. But Tom Coughlin Loves Loves DL especially edge guys at DE. Remember when the Giants drafted JPP despite having 2 probowl DE's already on the roster. Ferrell will line up great on that DL opposite of Calias Campbell. 28. Carolina: Ronnie Harrison 29. NE: Cameron Smith- Pats biggest weakness has been defense. Smith comes right in to QB it. 30. Philly: Denzel Ward 31. Saints: Baker Mayfield- there once was this small QB with average arm strength but very accurate, and could scramble pretty well. He was drafted 32nd overall. He started in San Diego but then replaced. He went onto the Saints where he has had a HOF career. As his career winds down, no better person to bring in and groom Bree's replacement then Mayfield. Mayfield has a Lot of the same Qualities as Bree's did coming out. 32. Steelers: Malik Jefferson 2nd Round 33. Cleveland: Damian Harris 34. Giants: Billy Price- try to rebuild this terrible OL 35. NE: Vita Vea- patriots defense hasnt been the same since Wilfork left. They need that big NT. Vea and Brown lined up in the middle will take a Lot of attention and blockers off Cameron Smith and the DE's 36. Colts: Taven Bryant 37. Bengals: Tyrell Crosby 38. Chargers: Isiah Wynn 39. Broncos: Troy Fumagalli- Broncos have seen way to many times big TE's dominate them. Fumagalli is that guy, plus should help whoever the QB that will be back there. He also is already used to the cold and snow coming out of Wisconsin 40. Browns: Jaire Alexander 41. Tampa: Ken Webster 42. Chicago: Dorance Armstrong- Leonard Floyd is really starting to look good. Armstrong who is being compared to Floyd would look nice opposite of him. 43. Jets: Calvin Ridley 44. Arizona: Carlton Davis 45. Raiders: Donte Jackson 46. GreenBay: Joshua Jackson 47. Baltimore: Mark Andrews 48. Redskins: Rahsaan Evans 49. Buffalo: Austin Bryant 50. Dallas: Derrick Nnadi 51. Lions: Kendall Joseph 52. Greenbay: Nick Chubb- havnt had that stud RB since pre fat Eddie Lacy. 53. Atlanta: Armani Watts 54. Vikings: Will Hernandez- beef up the OL to help get that running game going again 55. Titans: Kevin Tolliver 56. Jets: Marquise Haynes- they have other needs and they doubled up on _____?!?! When have we heard this before, oh yeah last year. Now they have one of the top young up and coming saftey pairs in the league. The jest have lacked big time getting a pass rush on the edge for a While. Now they have a solid pair. And this Defense is getting to look like a sleeper to become Elite. 57. KC: Equanimeous st brown- Tyreke Hill is becoming a solid WR but needs that Big target to compliment him 58. Bills: Isaiah Oliver 59. Jax: Simmie Cobbs jr- just how Coughlin likes them, BIG WRs 60. Carolina: Anthony Averett- despite the D being top of the league, #2 CB on the otherside is one if not the biggest weakness on this team. Averett is probably the best zone corner in this draft and we a major Zone D team. So this is a perfect fit. 61. NE: Josh Allen- A QB? Well Brady isnt young and theyve traded away all of his young backups. At one point some argued Allen could be the top pick in this draft, couldve been a 1st round QB last year etc. He hasnt done Anything this year and caused a big slide down the draft. He does still have possibly the best tools of any QB in this draft but osnt anywhere near the QB what everyone predicted yet. So you come in and learn under what some say is the best QB in NFL history ...........AND a certain HC has created some Really Good QBs in that system. Imagine what he can groom Allen for 3-4 years before Brady retires. 62. SF: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo- no better player team fit in this draft. Okoronkwo is that hybrid OLB like Vic beasley is in Atlanta. 63. Saints: Michah Kizer 64. Steelers: Shaun Dion Hamilton
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump