All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 3rd round pick for Norman

just vote yes Ike me for no good reason
  3. What Are You Listening To Right Now....

INXS was one of the few "MTV" bands that had eyes wide open.
  4. Jill Stein Smacks Down MSNBC Host Over Russian Propaganda

The irony here is that MSNBC and the other mainstream media outlets gave copious amounts of free air time to Donald Trump (4 times the amount provided to Hillary Clinton) and now they want to blame the Russians and attack Jill Stein for Hillary's loss. The mainstream media chasing the almighty dollar (profit motive) is far and away more responsible for Trump's victory than the Russians. Jill Stein and her 1% of the vote was even less responsible as the majority of those that voted for her would have never considered voting for Clinton. The reasons for that should be obvious to everyone by now. You'd know that if you'd taken the time to watch the video. Do better.
  5. Agreed, keeping Norman on the tag would have likely been the best case scenario for the Panthers. However, Norman's best case scenario was signing a big money long term contract, he wasn't getting any younger. That was never going to happen here in Carolina. Josh was given ample opportunity to sign the tag and chose not to. I don't blame him for going for the money, but Norman isn't worth what the Redskins are paying him.
  6. Today
  7. In other words, jump on whatever bandwagon rides by. Horrible logic.
  8. 3rd round pick for Norman

That would be the ultimate goal. But even if we cant resign Norwell. Normans contract is just too much to take on. We currently have 20 mil in Cap space. Once the cap inflation comes out and some vet cuts, we'll have roughly 30-32k. Normans contract would take half of that. Then we still need to work on extending, Olsen, Darly Williams etc. Plus look at some other key holes such as WR that need to be patched in FA (which will be almost impossible aftee that Norman Contract and signing the rookies) Only way Norman should be here is if he's cut and we sign him to a new contract
  9. Benjamin

Hurney has made plenty of mistakes, but he was integral in bringing Stephen Davis, Ricky Proehl, and Jake Delhomme in 2003. I know that's a long time ago now but to your point, I do think Hurney recognizes the importance. He also brought in Ken Lucas in 2005 and brought Moose back in 2008. I think he has always been better in FA than doling out contracts and/or drafting after the first round.
  10. Chief's to trade Peter....T. Johnson available FA

You learn something new everyday.
  11. Marcus Peters to the Rams?! I had no idea!
  12. 3rd round pick for Norman

Yeah, OP obviously didn’t take that into consideration.
  13. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000917336/article/kansas-city-chiefs-trading-marcus-peters-to-la-rams Well the Rams will take this headache. I guess time will tell if he blows up again. I am sure we won't be in the bidding for Trumaine Johnson but an interested development.
  14. How about those Cheating Dookies

So...Marvin Bagley chose Duke over Arizona and USC (both had assistants paying players) because of the #Brotherhood? Bull f'in poo. Capel is going down!!
  15. Norwell & Star

Dude cleaned out his locker. He was gone after the 5th year.
  16. 3rd round pick for Norman

Um yes but with a contract restructuring.
  17. 3rd round pick for Norman

He has proven he isn't good without a front 7 the caliber of ours.
  18. Multiple Fatalities Reported at Florida School Shooting

"All of the sudden, from the west. . .a rider on a pale Pegasus emerges from the fog. Katana in one hand, Smith & Wesson in the other. The students mouth to each other what they dare not speak out loud. . ."good guy with a gun." He strides towards the black mexican muslim assailant, like a Spartan warrior teleported 2000 years into the future. Every pussy in the high school is sopping wet. His neckbeard glistens like the wings of the archangel Gabriel. The illegal immigrant turns and sprays a hail of bullets towards our hero - but every shot is skillfully deflected off his katana. After all, the gun is 500 years old, but the katana has been around for millennia. With one well placed shot, he drops the filthy minority scum in his tracks. Black clouds roll back to reveal sunlight. Obama admits his Muslim and Kenyan origins. All the girls get in an orderly line to suck our hero's ENORMOUS cock. Black people stop blaming white privilege and pull themselves up by their bootstraps. God himself looks down and smiles 'This is why I created you, good guy with a gun.'"
  19. He wore #21 in college. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Norman writing him a check for the number. That's how these things usually work out.
  20. Voth: Time to draft a mid-round QB

You are really worried about replacing 3.4 ypc? Even if we don’t sign or draft a RB I would think you could get that out of CAP.
  21. Bulled NFL lineman forces high school to close

calling a right winger a dumbass is the kind of bullying that leads to mass shootings but it's just making excuses when you point to years of hellish war and ever-present weaponized drones as maybe having something to do with radicalization in the middle east
  22. Dem think tank pushing Medicaire for Everyone

nooooooooooooooooooo
  23. Bulled NFL lineman forces high school to close

Lots more of these dorks are gonna lash out like Cruz did. Mean old liberals keep cyberbullying them online, and then when they wanna march around in a cool confederate soldier uniform and eat tendies, they get punched in the face! Of course, being punched in the face for being a racist incel neckbeard is much more difficult than what minorities face in the US, so I can understand how it makes them come unhinged so easily.
  24. So.... does Bradberry have to give up #24 if this happens?
  25. HRC was SoS, while Stein had no job when she was invited to Russia to meet Putin (she's never had an elected position higher than a city council that it took her 2 tries to get on), it's a completely different context. she has absolutely 0 leftist credentials and is an utter fraud and not someone any self respecting leftist should take seriously.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Aletkadad