All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. what's the goal with the trump/russia stuff?

sour wine?
  3. Ruh roh - indictments

Hope springs eternal
  4. So now people are starting to actually think that arming teachers is a good thing. Give them "extra" training, blah blah blah. Teachers will walk out in great numbers if you start to require US to carry guns on campus. We have more than enough BS from the community that gets dumped on our desks before we even start to plan lessons. We are already expected to give our lives for your children. We are already expected to deal with all the the issues your kid has. How many times do parents say "I've done everything I can do" during a conference? I have played many more roles than simply "teacher" over the past 14 years teaching. Now you want to add armed guard to that? Who will pay for the guns, the training and the extra liability insurance? Yes, if I walk around carrying a gun on my hip, some kid is going to go for it during a fight. If it's locked up, show me a secure and locked facility that's never been compromised? They don't exist. Kids get keys, one way or another. Also, when an active shooter is on campus, one of the most basic descriptions is that they have a gun. So if I'm called to respond to an active shooter, I will get my gun out of the locker and run around with a gun on a campus where SWAT teams are converging looking for a person with a gun. Doesn't sound like it ends well for me. I saw some meme somewhere about how guns are less regulated than cars. Why not treat guns like cars? Why not have a national data base for law enforcement? You can't just have an open supply of guns being continually poured into a horribly divided country where people are falling into extremism regularly. That's why we end up with these tragedies. But adding more guns to schools is just stupid. Anyone who says "arm teachers" should probably go back to school and ask the teachers about that. If NC tried that, I'd be out. I'm not alone in that sentiment.
  5. Inmates who clapped for cop-killer may face reprisals

Completely disagree. Everyone has the right to representation.
  6. So.....

"Forget it, he's rolling."
  7. Every GM Drafting rankings over thier tenure

Scot is not only creepy but down right obsessive in his constant discing of our owner and interim gm on a daily basis.
  8. So lets talk about this David Hogg kid

well that's it for this thread
  9. So.....

How can one be a rookie for several years
  10. So.....

11. So.....

Having a good rookie kicker for the next several years would have been really cool.
  12. So lets talk about this David Hogg kid

I do not understand how these people don’t have the ability to see reason.
  13. Every GM Drafting rankings over thier tenure

Man, your obsession with Mr. Scot's preference for Gettleman over Hurney is getting a little creepy.
  14. what's the goal with the trump/russia stuff?

I hope Mueller gets the Trump Boys and Kushner in the next few months. Then hangs the noose in front of trump for the rest of this year and watches his squirm. While taking down Pence and Ryan. Trump cant bluff his way through chess. Mueller is going for the king.
  15. So lets talk about this David Hogg kid

he's beyond hope. he'll see clear evidence that someone is pulling his underwear over his head and just explain it away as a photoshopped propaganda piece by the government, or something that was edited afterwards to cover tracks. these people don't work inductively. i bet you a million dollars he shows up here and doubles down.
  16. Every GM Drafting rankings over thier tenure

Loomis did win a Super Bowl, for the record.
  17. Every GM Drafting rankings over thier tenure

So what ? So was your hero gettleman.
  18. Steve Smith's Take

Not getting separation and catching with the body, just say ‘no’, we already have those Tom Brady’s receivers get separation, run strong routes, don’t catch with the body and ha w a brain and know how to come back to the QB....quickly Go get a couple of those
  19. So lets talk about this David Hogg kid

@E CaT PanTHer 2 you need to go to Florida, get down on your knees and apologize.
  20. what's the goal with the trump/russia stuff?

For Mueller, it's to find out how deep the corruption goes. I view it as a modern political autopsy. I think it does very little for the bigger issue which is the divisiveness in our country. People cannot even agree to disagree. This goes from the highest levels of government to the pettiest spats between coworkers. The root cause is our social echo chambers, and having people peddle easy to digest hate in there has only worked to increase that divide. Not having a true enemy anymore (like in the good ole days of US vs them commies!) means we turn our anger at each other. It's not enough to be Americans together, but we try to prove we're "better" Americans than others. I just hope that this investigation festers until 2020 in a goal to force Republicans to deal with the problem of the Trump. Sadly, most have shown they lack the guts to do it unless they are stepping down. I think both the Democrats and Republicans can learn a whole lot by watching Trump slowly strangle the party. Learn from watching the life choked out of it, and do something better.
  21. we are going to have a great draft and a great year...
  22. So lets talk about this David Hogg kid

The saddest part is, there are more of them out there then we think.
  23. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

It was until they were robbed of their boots
  24. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Feat, 2001 Interesting how phrophetic it was.
  25. If you just flip a couple words around in that statement.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dudeordud