All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Captain Morgan

REPORT: Charles Johnson planning to retire

yet another reason to hate the Pats
  3. The NFL Shield At Midfield

This is why we can't have open borders

it's definitely somebody who knows the ropes on this board with a new account. his posting style doesn't resemble the act of throwing a keyboard down a flight of stairs and clicking "submit" though so i doubt it's dr. quest/zin/other jonny quest reference.
  4. I think Norman has had 2 really good seasons and that is it. He was not worth $14.
  5. A bit late, but if you HAVE to run a 2 TE set for pass protection, I do not see that as flexibility. To me, versatility is knowing 5 guys can get it done. Moton needs to step up, period. Kalil needs to feel that wonderful satisfaction associated with the knowledge that you EARNED his paycheck...
  6. Dex

Here's a tip...or not

Does she have a sister tho?
  7. I remember watching him during OTAs as a rookie and second year player--then, there was no tarp and the DL practiced in a corner away from the street side of the field. You could see and hear the coaches and players interacting. CJ was a goofball---he was always getting yelled at by the coach. One day, CJ was not getting something right, but the coach kept yelling at him. CJ just stood on the side of the drill, hands on hip, watching the other players do the drill. It did not seem to bother him. He had done nothing in the league at that point, and he was struggling through basic drills. I thought, "There goes a bust if I have ever seen one..." Not much of a story, but he did come a long way from a third round pick to what he was in his prime.
  8. Rubi

The Left Practicing Segregation

Cobra is 100% a Nazi. I’m sure of it regardless of what excuses he makes.
  9. Ah poor baby doesn’t like being shown an actual example. Wahhhhh
  10. Anybodyhome

Donny Deutsch: Trump voters are “like Nazis”

He said, "...like Nazis..." and you immediately turned that into "I must be a Nazi." So, when I say, "You're as dumb as a brick," does that mean you'll assume you're really a brick?
  11. Today
  12. The guy has been there for us on the field and off the field. He was a great investment, great player, great teammate and great member of the community. The guy earned his paychecks week in and week out, both the big ones and the smaller ones. If this is it for him, then thanks CJ for the games. It has been our distinct pleasure having you with us for your career. Please stick around and keep being part of this organization!
  13. Yes, I know exactly what the record was. I am mocking the idea that people treat last season like it was 5-11.
  14. TPanther920

MEX PREZ CANDIDATE: FLOOD THE US!

Exactly. NOT on US soil.
  15. TPanther920

MEX PREZ CANDIDATE: FLOOD THE US!

No one's murdering anyone troop. You break the law pay the price...understand that troop. Or is the space between your ears so full of poo that you don't understand the consequences of choices, huh troop?
  16. jasonluckydog

I hope he stocked his 401k
  17. Some see Nazis everywhere they look http://www.tampabay.com/news/military/veterans/Writer-resigns-from-New-Yorker-after-twitter-flap-over-Pasco-Marine-s-tattoo_169384738
  18. CarolinaCoolin

Here's a tip...or not

This is probably the biggest point in this thread. Millennials created a whole other industry by tipping.
  19. PhillyB

if people are mean to nazis how can we be sure they won't also be mean to non-nazis :(
  20. LinvilleGorge

Very good DE for us. Very, very few players in this league play their entire career for one team. CJ just might be one.
  21. If so I’m not surprised. Has lost 5 and a half steps. Thanks Big Money, you’ll be missed.
  22. Riverboat Ron

Never was the same after that illegal block in the New England game a couple years ago.
  23. lightsout

For 8 years liberals received poo from conservatives. Now if you judge or criticize conservatives you're being mean or hypocritical. Snowflakes.
  24. GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

Here's a tip...or not

because hit dogs holler
  25. NanuqoftheNorth

"Obama generally refrained from prosecution in cases involving adults who crossed the border with their kids," said Peter Margulies, an immigration law and national security law professor at Roger Williams University School of Law. "In contrast, the current administration has chosen to prosecute adult border-crossers, even when they have kids. That's a choice — one fundamentally different from the choice made by both Obama and previous presidents of both parties." http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jun/19/matt-schlapp/no-donald-trumps-separation-immigrant-families-was/ From the frying pan into the fire... Pentagon numbers show: George W. Bush averaged 24 bombs dropped per day, which is 8,750 per year. Barack Obama averaged 34 bombs per day, 12,500 per year. Donald Trump has averaged 121 bombs dropped per day, or 44,096 per year. That works out to one bomb every 12 minutes during Trump's administration. https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trumps-military-drops-a-bomb-every-12-minutes-and-no-one-is-talking-about-it/
  26. https://247sports.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/Article/It-appears-veteran-defensive-end-Charles-Johnson-is-retiring-119269539/
  27. SmootsDaddy89

Not a frigg'n peep out of the SJW's in the Tinderbox

Isn't this what you want to happen to illegals?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59