All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Are you really that dense? HE TRIED TO TRADE THE #1 PICK THAT WE USED TO GET CAM!!! If he had been successful, Cam would be playing elsewhere. But we'd have Clausen.
  3. Oui. Maybe there really is interest for Wilks aside appeasing the Rooney rule.
  4. 2018 NFL Draft

DON'T need them to contribute right away.. You need them to learn maybe make a few plays and be ready to take Olsen spot in a year or 2.. And I'm definitely not talking about drafting one in the 1st or 2nd round..
  5. The more they know you hate it, the worse they will be. Time to go stealth mode. Bone up on your office shenanigans!
  6. Fanspeak Mock Simulator

I set it to difficult
  7. Like your God who had 2 winning season because of the guy with 3.. Give a rat ass about that ... Only a idiot would act like getting to start your tenure as GM already having a franchise QB a defense player of the year and 7 to 8 more pro bowlers wasn't having a leg up..lol
  8. He got Cam Newton and Luke Kuchely .. Let that sink in.. And for all you hypocritical hind sight 20/20 ppl.. Not 1 person on this forum was mad at the time when he got Jimmy.. It was unanimously thought of as the steal of the draft by pundits, talking heads, and fans .. I love how you ppl act like it was such a mistake when most of you would have done the same thing at that time. Lol
  9. And three winning seasons. I don't really give a rat's ass how many pro bowl players you draft if you can't build a roster around them that wins games. Only an idiot goes back at the end of the season and says "Well we went 7-9, but hey look at that great draft we had!"
  10. Fanspeak Mock Simulator

Lol I forgot how bad fanspeak is That will never happen.
  11. Michael Jordan is a Terrible Owner

So lets fire a terrible GM in order to get another terrible GM?
  12. He tried to trade the pick that got us Cam. For Jimmy Clausen. Let that sink in.
  13. 2018 NFL Draft

Rather go after Trey Burton than draft a TE. Not worth drafting a TE outside the 1st and believing that he will contribute right away.
  14. You know he ended his time here getting Cam and Luke.. So that habit was short lived.. And again you are complaining about 2 years out of 11 where he got you 8 pro bowl players. Hmmmm
  15. 24: R1P24 LB BRADLEY CHUBB NC STATE 55: R2P23 DL VITA VEA WASHINGTON 85: R3P21 RB SONY MICHEL GEORGIA 88: R3P24 G ISAIAH WYNN GEORGIA 163: R5P24 K DANIEL CARLSON AUBURN 201: R6P23 S CHRIS HAWKINS USC 235: R7P16 WR STEVE ISHMAEL SYRACUSE 243: R7P24 S MERVELL TELL III USC
  16. ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

She’s got no lips. Nick Saban probably heard this and told Bama to get rid of this girl quick. Can’t have her fuggin it up and making it to where these black athletes don’t want to come here, because they were tweeting about it. Anyways, she’ll be fine. She’ll just cry and say how it was a mistake, your Trumpsters (well, most conservatives/repubs) will just say it’s a youthful mistake. She’s your future real estate agent, teacher, hiring manager, cop, Human Resources rep, etc. Hell, you had many on here who felt JR’s use of a racial slur was no big deal. They definitely don’t think this is a big deal
  17. Shinn level stupidity..

dont put this on coach Cliff...you ralyy think he wants to lose Kemba?...got to get rid of Cho
  18. That he got into the habit of trading 1st rd picks, and then continuing to do so when he didn't have one for the next year. "Mortgaging the Future".
  19. 2007 traded back in the 1st round and got a pro bowl Lb and pro bowl center. So what's your point..
  20. Daeshon Hall

"This cream corn tastes like cream crap"
  21. Michael Jordan is a Terrible Owner

yes & MJ should fire him TODAY...bring in Kupcheck
  22. this is insane...Cho is just awful, MJ should fire him TODAY
  23. I get that not many people are fans of hockey much less the Hurricanes, but they've had some surreal moments. The Shock At The Rock: Trailing 3-2 with 1:20 remaining in game 7 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals @ New Jersey, Jussi Jokinen and Eric Staal scored to send the Canes to the semi-finals. The Molson Miracle: Trailing 3-0 heading into the third period against the Canadains in game 4 of the 2002 Stanley Cup Playoff's, the Canes stormed back to win 4-3 in OT. Those are just a couple that come to mind.
  24. A LINE HAS BEEN CROSSED

I’d take a poo in someone’s desk drawer.
  25. So excited for turner all the doubters just watch ! He's a great oc and he should be a head coach we got lucky getting him at oc
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Keeppounding125