All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ruh roh - indictments

Did Michael Moore unwittingly attend an anti-Trump rally allegedly organized by Russians? https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2018/02/20/did-michael-moore-unwittingly-attend-an-anti-trump-rally-allegedly-organized-by-russians?media=AMP+HTML
  3. Garafolo is strongly pushing Tepper as the front runner. From the linked article...
  4. That was fast...

Banning bump stocks would be a half measure and a shitty compromise, but who expects anything else? This is just like banning flash suppressors and bayonets.
  5. Hes the mis-match...he gets opportunities all over the field...
  6. what's the goal with the trump/russia stuff?

Really? Because of the investigation or the "lack of stamina"? I don't see an open path Right now Pence is staying out of the spotlight so he has the advantage of everyone's attention being directed elsewhere. He'll get eaten alive if he ever has to be the face of the party. Which at that point it would be toxic as fug.
  7. Titans sign K Ryan Succup (5yrs $20 million)

Aside from the season he played with an injured foot Gano has been very good for us. This isn't Madden, kickers are going to occasionally miss. I think back to the Mare and Medlock days and I'm very grateful for Gano.
  8. That was fast...

i talked to a gun guy and likely trump voter who says bump stocks are worthless and trump's tricking liberals by making them think they're winning something with this. this sounds like bullshit but im guessing this is the line his supporters are going to go with?
  9. Inmates who clapped for cop-killer may face reprisals

less cops and root out all the macho culture bullshit imo. goodbye the punisher, goodbye thin blue line rhetoric, goodbye shitty tattoos, etc
  10. That was fast...

Hey it’s the oh well argument.
  11. Franchise Tag period opens

we should announce that we are tagging josh norman, just to see what happens
  12. Another potential owner: David Tepper

1. Tepper is the guy. Lock this up. What David Tepper wants, he gets. 2. Tepper is one of the most respected people on Wall Street. He's a younger Warren Buffett. 3. He's a hedge fund manager and all hedge fund managers are, deep down, pretty evil. 4. He hates Donald Trump and called him the "father of lies" during the election because Trump didn't give a dime to Sandy relief or to 9/11 charities.
  13. what's the goal with the trump/russia stuff?

i guess we'll find out because i definitely don't think he serves the entire 4 year term. i think pence would be a "friendlier face" than trump. not in reality of course but just by perception of the average voter.
  14. Inmates who clapped for cop-killer may face reprisals

maybe we need some real men to step up and be cops
  15. Daryl Williams

Put Moton at Center, his ability to take on DTs/NT on 1v1 will help free up Norwell & Trai for pulling plays or straight down hill power blocks.
  16. Inmates who clapped for cop-killer may face reprisals

maybe eric garner shouldn't have been choked to death for selling loosies* *he was choked to death because he's black but you know what i mean
  17. what's the goal with the trump/russia stuff?

I don't know if I agree with the notion that Pence would be worse or more effective than Trump. The dude has never accomplished a damn thing in his life and certainly won't if we assume that Trump's conviction was caused in part by big senate gains (disregarding the likelihood of that happening since they need 60 votes and good luck with that) It may not stick long term like the time between bush and trump but in the short term the damage would be an unmitigated disaster for republicans, especially when you have signs of dems trying appeal to the leftist wing to energize the base. Republicans are absolutely aware of this and will do everything to derail it.
  18. Franchise Tag period opens

Be more pissed that over Butker’s rookie contract we are likely to spend an extra $14M. I wonder if that would have been a nice for FA?
  19. Inmates who clapped for cop-killer may face reprisals

maybe criminals shouldn't taunt police. maybe police shouldn't taunt criminals.
  20. That was fast...

Bump stocks are fun in shooting ranges but lethal in hands of crazies. I’m all for banning them but not sure it will ever happen. They will just design something else.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Robert Mueller