All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New Dilly Dilly commercial

i even know an ad agency is manipulating me but i love the poo out of some dilly dilly
  3. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

It will allows ISPs to do exactly that. Providers can tell website/app companies they have to pay them a 10 million dollar fee or else they're going slow their content and it will load extremely slow (or just block it altogether). The Google's and Facebooks's of the world will just pay it and move on but any small upstart company is screwed. I don't know how much of that will happen, or if the Telecom giants are mainly just going to screw consumers but this essentially let's the ISPs do whatever they want in regards to blocking content, charging extra for certain content, slowing sites/apps, forcing sites to pay to speed up access, ect. All protections of that nature would be completely gone.
  4. Does white privilege exist?

eat a baseball bat plz
  5. Hate to tell you this but you are incorrect. The Cowboys won Super bowl XXX over the Steelers. That was our inaugural season.
  6. A couple of those gifs are not very good seeing that Ginn has to do a 180 to try and catch it while running full speed. I personally blame Shula.
  7. forgot to mention "passing" but as someone else pointed out, he had 21 TD's combined in 2015, this year he has 19.
  8. New Dilly Dilly commercial

the commercial isnt bad just the drones who repeat it like they are part of some special inner circle.
  9. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

He’s a talker for sure but I don’t know him enough to say he’s a terrible person. Loves his wife and kids and gives back to his community. I was thinking you had more info.
  10. i was trying to be somewhat sarcastic but i guess i didn't do a great job
  11. That would be a pretty cool post if the same receiver were not on another team and...you know...balling out with another QB! Damn shame his hands were iffy with us. Maybe they have better receiving coaches?
  12. Did you follow him at all before this incident? He's an arrogant a-hole.
  13. He was 2nd in 2015 in dropped passes, and the only panther in the top 20 of drops in 2016....
  14. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

This is so scary for me as I’m about to launch my app. If we have to pay extra for our users to access the app (a photo service), there is no way in hell we can even get off the ground. Essentially it’s going to be an added cost to pay (bribe) ISPs to ensure users can access our content smoothly.
  15. Would have gotten murdered behind the Olines we had for most of the past 7 years. And never had a TY Hilton caliber WR to throw to either
  16. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Meh. I'm not a fan of "Dilly Dilly", but to each his own.
  17. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

They really are playing with fire fuging with the internet.
  18. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

F.C.C. Plans Net Neutrality Repeal in a Victory for Telecoms "The Federal Communications Commission released a plan on Tuesday to dismantle landmark regulations that ensure equal access to the internet, clearing the way for internet service companies to charge users more to see certain content and to curb access to some websites. The proposal, made by the F.C.C. chairman, Ajit Pai, is a sweeping repeal of rules put in place by the Obama administration. The rules prohibit high-speed internet service providers, or I.S.P.s, from stopping or slowing down the delivery of websites. They also prevent the companies from charging customers extra fees for high-quality streaming and other services." Ending net neutrality will destroy everything that makes the internet great "It sounds like a nightmare, but if a proposal unveiled by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) this week is enacted, this hellscape of extra fees, slow-loading apps and censorship could be the future of the internet." If you want to see what America would be like if it ditched net neutrality, just look at Portugal "(in Portugal) Users pay for traditional "data" — and on top of that, they pay for additional packages based on the kind of data and apps they want to use." ... Former FCC Chairman calls it a "shameful sham and sellout" LINK
  19. I mean in general with regards to sexual assault and harassment cases. I can't pretend to know which are true and which are misunderstandings but they should all be taken seriously. Moore is a verifiable creep, guilty as fug, and Trump is a punk for not denouncing him.
  20. Also Trump is saying Moore is denying all this which is not true, and that's his rationale for supporting him. This is what draining the swamp looks like, all you conservative kindergarteners.
  21. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Exactly. That's why I don't understand why some people are taking Trump at his word since all he does is lie.
  22. Moore's situation isn't just an accusation. Those shouldn't cripple people. It is 9 different accounts and now literally an ENTIRE community disgusting backing up his behavior of the years. Trump endorsing him again is sick. But I get why he is doing it. He needs to create an environment where people will overlook anything. Because he knows he has more coming on him. He needs the continue to grow this crowd of people that refuse to acknowledge disgusting things staring them in the face.
  23. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Who knows. It is entirely possible that some diplomat in China orchestrated this whole thing and trump took credit.
  24. That stat is almost crazy considering how just a few days ago some mofo on here said Cam makes receivers.....not receivers make Cam!
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr