All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. better be a june 1st cut
  3. Agree. I love Stew but it’s time. Would love to see him progress in his music career. Or maybe the Bills or Giants pick him up...
  4. Panthers need a guy who can out rush the Qb and most NFL players will be cut from the team that drafted them
  5. Rae Carruth Letter - breaking the silence

It shows what a true psychopathic narcissist this ass hole is He hired an orchestrated the murder of a pregnant young woman and her child in what world did he not get life in prison at a minimum
  6. Yesterday
  7. Panthers expected to cut Jonathan Stewart

He's been a great Panther, but this is a move that sadly needs to happen. I won't celebrate it.
  8. NRA funneled Russian money to Trump

I'm hopeful that we can show the American people how we are still more powerful than special interests in Washington and see the deconstruction of a special interest power in real time. Once the NRA becomes too politically toxic then their power will evaporate. Special interests are only as powerful as we allow them to be We still have ultimate power we just don't use it.
  9. Jstew 2.0. hes slow, has no burst.
  10. Who doesn't know that? We mess with everyone and they try to mess with us. CIA, NSA, what are they there for anyway?
  11. we are the biggest hypocrites for sure
  12. Meddle away! America first. Just because I don't mind meddling in other elections to further our own self interests doesn't mean I should be okay with others meddling in ours to work against our best interests.
  13. Another School Shooting- Let's Review Latest Gun Legislation

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776 "I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788 "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops." - Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787 “A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." - Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788 "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun." - Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778 "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788 "If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair." - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28
  14. I wouldn't be opposed to taking him in the 3rd. Another guy in that 3rd round range to keep in mind is Wake Forest DE Duke Ejiofor. Though, decent workouts will probably put him in the 2nd round due to the weak 4-3 DE class. I'd love to have him in the 3rd.
  15. Using one of our 3rds on a RB would be the best value most likely, especially when weve been having guys like Jordan Howard, Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara go in the mid rounds . All the good backs will be gone by the time we pick in the 5th round or later (we dont have a 4th rounder this year) I like Freeman too. Another dude that should be floating around the 3rd round is Kallen Ballage .
  16. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

NVM, he retracted the claim.
  17. I'm on board with what upstatePanther said on the first page. I don't see CB or WR as a major problem, i think our CBs will be fine given a better scheme and i don't see us being able to get anyone better for a decent price or in the draft. we really need DE.
  18. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

Plus that stuff you call rap, is just vomit.
  19. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

You are making a mockery of a national tragedy to further your own conspiring bullshit. You are spitting in the faces of American children that died. To a pedophile mind you. One who apparently got off on watching children die. You are allowed to preach as much bullshit as you want. But when sane rational people try to explain to you the error of your ways. You buck them like a 2 year old throwing it’s food away. Proving your incopentence. We have already established the fact you are incapable of making your own opinion. You are just another Alex Jones, mindless slave. thus, yes I have no problem telling you that.
  20. Andrew Norwell - G - Panthers The Charlotte Observer's Joe Person doesn't expect the Panthers to use the franchise tag on free agent LG Andrew Norwell. Carolina has a ton of money tied up in its offensive line with LT Matt Kalil, C Ryan Kalil, and RG Trai Turner. Tagging Norwell would leave the Panthers on the hook for a guaranteed $14.3 million-ish, money they'd likely prefer to use elsewhere. Norwell, 26, is one of the top overall free agents available.
  21. Whatever we do, I'm all about NOT taking a running back early. Always plenty of options in the middle rounds. (sometimes better options)
  22. About what I expected.
  23. I wouldn't mind seeing them hold it at App state. Less humidity.
  24. Snowflakes want The View cancelled

why, b/c i don't agree with you or the official narrative? and I suppose this topic is in your league and floppin's league? who determines that by the way? harbingers?
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    @garron_b