All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. OFFICIAL FIRE RON RIVERA THREAD

I think this guy needs a timeout
  3. So people have to agree with YOU in order to have leadership? It must be a team conspiracy if they don't? Wow. They just don't agree with you. I don't agree with you. How's that. accept it and move on. I don't think you are ignorant, don't hate anyone. I don't call names etc. I just disagree. everyone on that side used racial slurs towards me, calls names, said some really ugly things about people in the military. all of that really helps confirm to me what I believe. and all of the slurs, name calling etc and hate of the military coming(go read the posts, to some would warrant a violent response, I just chalk it up to infant reactions) just say to me that the movement is disrespectful, racists, and ridiculous.
  4. I think if this year ends up being a dud, it's time to move on from the Rivera era for sure.
  5. OFFICIAL FIRE RON RIVERA THREAD

I think honestly just from his horrible acting skills in the Mercedes Benz commercials is grounds for firing in itself
  6. And the Falcons probably would have lost except for a very stupid rule.
  7. Panthers Trade | TE is needed

Yea I watched the SB if we had Barnidge out there helping Remmers block Von Miller Panthers would have won. If Panthers would have drafted Hunter Henry instead of Butler Panthers would have beaten Broncos in opener and go on to have a winning season and Cam wouldn't have shoulder surgery.
  8. OFFICIAL FIRE RON RIVERA THREAD

YOU AINT MAD THAT WE GOT BLOWN THE fug OUT BY THE WORST DEFENSE ? fug THAT RECORD WE PLAYED THE BILLS AND 49ERS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK VS NE OR WHENWE PLAY ATL AND GREENBAY? AND YOU WANNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE EVERYTHINGS ALL GOOD BECAUSE WE ARE 2 AND 1
  9. Bench Worley ?

In college I believe Worley may have led the league in INT's one year. When G-Man was discussing his selection I seems to recall someone asking if he'd be a safety or corner. G-Man said he was a "corna". I've always wondered if he wouldn't be better suited to play a safety position. In fact, there was a discussion about Shaq as well when he was drafted. I'm not so sure either of those guys wouldn't be better than what we currently have at SS. I believe Shaq can be as great LB. But, he loses a lot of snaps in order to keep T. Davis on the field. On 3rd down instead of taking him off the field why not use him more. He arguably the best athlete on the defensive side of the ball. The dude played HB, S, and LB during in senior year in college. We need him on the field more.
  10. Aren't you neighbors with igor? You're starting to act a little crazy on here
  11. There should be a yellow crayon feature on the board
  12. Better play design, and improved OL play could have put us in position to win. We had ample opportunity. Don't forget, this is a running team first and foremost. Problem is, we have struggled to be able to do that. When you add that on top of everything, especially an inaccurate quarterback, this is what happens. Cam is still Cam. Feeble minded fans are turning on him, but it's of no surprise. They don't even attempt to wonder why he had the worst game of his career the same time he's been facing an uphill battle returning from shoulder surgery. Then you consider the fact that the only stable consistent LT we've had here in the Cam era was Jordan Gross, which was back in 2011, and it's not hard to figure out why this franchise has struggled to adequately protect him. Beyond all that, I have serious doubts we'll ever win a Super Bowl with Rivera and Shula.
  13. LETS TYPE IN CAPS SO THEY CAN HEAR US AT BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
  14. Say it in Caps more, it helps get the point across your yelling
  15. What have you seen in three weeks to inspire you? This is a man who showed grit.... He's a true American dream!!!!
  16. OFFICIAL FIRE RON RIVERA THREAD

Oh blow it out your ass. We're 2-1.
  17. HES BEING HONEST , CAM fuging SUCKS LATELY HOPEFULLY HE TURNS HIS poo AROUND AT THIS POINT ILL RATHER HAVE DA IN TOO
  18. I agree with you, but it also doesn't help when Cam overthrows his receivers by 10 yards on go-routes. Maybe it's the Ted Ginn effect.
  19. i mean he needs to adapt to his shoulder not being what it was and whatever physical limitations he has.
  20. JStew, CMC, Addison and Funchess played with a lot of heart yesterday. And the cheerleaders sure looked fine. There's hope and a long road ahead of us. We might have needed this game for some course corrections. Just keep the faith.
  21. And people wonder why cam doesn't like him and bristles at his questions
  22. I got to start it up , enough is enough its every damn year we have to put up with this bullshit and he doesn't make any changes . If he doesnt want to fire shula he should go with shula and get the hell out of carolina . Rivera is a terrible coach he has benefitted from a great roster , we have so much talent we should not be getting blown out by mediocre teams , its on the coaching staff they had all their chances and they blew it . Rivera would have been fired years ago if we were a big market team but jerry values loyalty and souther hospitality over fuging winning thats why we never did poo . we need a change we are too talented to be losing , its on the coaching staff they get out coached every damn week its a damn shame . RIVERA NEEDS TO GO! IF WE LOSE OUT UNTIL OUR BYE HE SHOULD BE GONE RIGHT THERE AND HAVE WILKES TAKE OVER HC FOR THE SEASON AND WE TAKE IT FROM THERE. ITS A LONG SEASON ITS NOT LOST JUST YET WE ARE 2 AND 1 BUT IDK AOUT YALL BUT I DIDNT WAIT THIS WHOLE OFFSEASON TO BE MEDIOCRE ONCE AGAIN , I WANT TO fuging WIN !!!!!!!!!! WE ARE IN WIN NOW MODE AND WE LOOK LIKE WE ARE THE DAMN NEW YORK JETS
  23. Right now I think cam is counting his ribs, testing his shoulder and seeing if there are any new vertebral fractures given the pummeling he has taken in seven days then worrying about what a nobody is writing about him
  24. Yes let's get Cam to change who he is as a QB because this organization can't properly build around him. We've had multiple opportunities to acquire better blocking and have ignored it, so saying "we need to make sure we've got better blocking" is pointless
  1. Load more activity
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Avee