All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Joe Person predicts what moves Hurney will make

Charles Johnson - DL - Panthers The Charlotte Observer expects the Panthers to release DE Charles Johnson. It's an easy decision with Johnson coming off a zero-sack season. 31-year-old Johnson has no plans to retire but isn't going to be back with the Panthers. Carolina can create $3.25 million in cap savings from cutting Johnson. Source: Charlotte Observer Feb
  3. From the latest Grill Bill: "Mid-round" would generally mean third to fifth. My guess would be it's at least being discussed in the Panthers offices. I don't think this is just blind speculation.
  4. We're not trading for or signing Landry. As for replacing Norwell and Star, we spent a 2nd round pick on Moton and a 1st round pick on Butler. It's time to see what they can do as starters.
  5. Jesus Christ dude I've said since our whole disagreement.. That at "the right price" I like Landry over everybody after Gordon and Allen.. I wouldn't go over 12mil for him but I would like the team to try and get him... I know in your mind that means.. I love Landry, I want to have his kids, get him no matter what,.. But it really doesn't..
  6. Joe Person predicts what moves Hurney will make

Absolutely ground breaking stuff. I'd expect no less from Joe Person.
  7. Hurney and drafting receivers

I didn’t hate Hurney. I defended the double trouble contracts as a community service deal. I defended him when he let Peppers walk. I defended spintop Brown. After Edwards though, I knew Hurney was a horrible GM that had just gotten lucky. After 13 years, his firing was the second best day of the franchise
  8. Came just for the title. I mean, cmon. It would be more credible if published by The Onion.
  9. That said absolutely nothing.. Good job Joe..
  10. Nothing ground breaking here, it all seems sound and very reasonable.
  11. Hurney and drafting receivers

I don't get it.. We support the team... We get mad at some moves but we don't hold grudges all season about it and we are the bad fans.. Not the ppl who quit on the team when there God was fired...smh
  12. Joe Person predicts what moves Hurney will make

I'm pretty sure I could write for the observer now. I think he does his research on the Huddle.
  13. Hurney and drafting receivers

Haha the best part is somehow we're the whiners when their entire posting history since last April is nothing but crying.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Hurney and drafting receivers

It was a no brainer because we had a old Rodney Peete?? Come on man.. Please please let's not going into the just hating for no reason and backing it up with BS.. You hate Hurney ... Okay..
  16. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article201817204.html
  17. Yeah, but it may have looked good with Kamara, Mixon or Cook also. We certainly had the picks to make it happen as well as pick up Lattimore in the first. And don't get me wrong, I like CMC, Butler and Thompson. I just don't believe they were the best picks at the time, given our situation (and the windows that Gettleman doesn't believe in).
  18. Hurney and drafting receivers

LMAO! You're in such denial it's sad. Please take a break.
  19. More from Panthers.com: Vernon Butler

Imagine our offense without CMC last season. Yikes.
  20. Go fug yourself with wooden spoon. Bitch... I love how ppl can tell me to get off their little dick.. But if I say something back .. I got the bitchass cheer squad coming in with their 2 cent.. F him and F u too clown..
  21. Hurney and drafting receivers

It was a no brainer for me. I mean, we had Rodney and Holly Peete going into that season. Everyone knew Carr and Harrington were just products of inflated offenses. They were so frail
  22. Unfortunately, a lot of people nowadays feels it's alright to not only communicate a threat (beyond stupid in the first place), but do it via social media. Of course, we are talking about a very unstable person in this incident.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jeremy45714