All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Was talking about Lavar...Haven't spoken to Trump yet about Moore...maybe next week after the holiday...how should I know what makes him an idiot...mommie issues...daddy issues...chemical imbalance...allergies...low blood sugar
  3. The Last Jedi

You people are crazy. Rogue One is EASILY the second best Star Wars movie after Empire, those are the only two great movies. Phantom was meh, Clone was OK, Revenge of Sith was pretty good, New Hope was good, Jedi was a letdown and Force Awakens is basically New Hope rehashed but still mostly good. Rogue One was like the only movie where stakes felt real and mattered.
  4. Movie Recommendation: Wind River

Great movie. I loved Hell or High Water (watch it ASAP) so not surprised I liked this.
  5. New Dilly Dilly commercial

Don’t be hating on Bud Light cuz your Coors Lightbus to heavy for u!!
  6. Today
  7. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Of course you’ll be patient for Moore. Trump told you to, and if Trump says jump, you say how high lol. How is Lavar an idiot? What makes him that?
  8. Most responsible people do that already...even though i know you are just spoofing...
  9. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

10. At the same point in their careers the following Panthers would be considered busts by the Huddle Smith Moose Kuechly Davis Olsen Short Jenkins Norman Gamble Who else?
  11. Trump: I should have left the basketball players in jail

Lavar is an idiot...that is settled...will be patient and let the rest play out.
  12. #MeToo women that refuse to speak out

Nah...that aint it...
  13. Welp looks like we got another one

You'll learn...it don't get any better or smarter...dont feed the animals
  14. Does white privilege exist?

We ?...yeah right...
  15. FCC to repeal Net Neutrality

fuging blow me dude. “Getting cute with your vote” = me not voting for trump or Hilary. You seem to be butthurt about this that Hilary was a shitty fuging candidate and people didn’t want to vote for her. Its no fugig secret ISPs hate NN and we’re going to try to reverse this at some point. Especially when pretty much all the FCC directors have come from cable companies as CEO’s to then help their former employers. Shortsighted my ass. Being shortsigted is voting for Hilary even though she and what she represents is what is wrong with this country.
  16. The thread title is a little bit of a logical fallacy. It's basically saying that because other teams have failed picking at the same spot in completely different drafts, it completely justifies wasting a #8 pick for all teams for eternity. That's nonsense. I have never read anyone on the huddle who demanded an All-Pro at the pick and how could anybody realistically make such a call on CMC not having such a career in future, based on a half season of play? I'm not a fan of the pick but I would never say that he's a bust- that's obviously daft. Equally ridiculous is shooting down anyone who questions the value of picking an RB high or suggesting that expectations of such a pick should be low. Why can't people avoid sensationalism these days?
  17. This is SERIOuS....

Julian Pie Company, Julian, CA. Anything on the menu
  18. Young players go through growing pains. Monk happens to be one of the most potentially potent offensive player in some time and sure, his shot is off at the moment, but you don't bench that type of player. I dunno, it's just frustrating. He's obviously not going to be a bum and has long term NBA potential. We've won recently but we need to play this kid if we're still willing to give this Bacon kid minutes.
  19. A top defense with a solid record at this point in the season is generally a top 10 team. The offense is up and down, but not consistently lethargic, giving us a slight bump. I'd say we are appropriately ranked
  20. New Dilly Dilly commercial

I'd much rather have a spiced mead over a garbage soft-drink. Yea I went there, light beer is a soft drink. I think the issue why many heavily dislike the commercial is because it heavily plays into a "herd mentality". The commercial effectively tells you that your friends, family and coworkers are all familiar and comfortable with bud light. Introducing a new beverage is a social risk, so just bring bud light to the christmas party.
  21. Lol...tglats all he/ she has...
  22. That would be a statue of thered...
  23. Brady should be MVP this year. Has better stats than Wentz. Same story as last season too with Ryan vs Brady MVP watch.
  24. Video games are dead *rant*

Yeah, I'm the boss. I spend hours waiting and freeze my ass off in North Dakota to keep my ranch in Colorado.
  25. Yeah that's a lot of busts picked at 8. Shame we couldn't break the trend.
  1. Load more activity

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    byrdmansr