All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, for left handed QB's the right tackle is considered more important as he protects the QB's blind side.
  3. Will Armah Be Active On Sunday?

After listening to RR's presser, it definitely sounds like he will play. He said they were going without a true FB while they got him up to speed but now that process is accelerated. Maybe he's just blowing smoke but that sounds to me like Armah is about to be thrown into the fire.
  4. As far as Funchess goes...

Or pretending like he has any football knowledge at all. Dude is a certified clown
  5. As far as Funchess goes...

Funchess now can even impact the game even more with Olsen being out
  6. Shula unrest

I feel like this is more how Ron wants the offense to play to keep the defense fresh. I don't think it's fair to put that on Shula.
  7. Shula unrest

There are lots of sites now that are basically huddle threads put in article form. Take it as a compliment.
  8. Will Armah Be Active On Sunday?

Tolbert was pretty darned good for 6 years (including SD) prior to those last 2 though, so I can take that.
  9. Kalil Not Practicing

Tourette's syndrome I'm here
  10. American Vandal

halfway through...and I've gotten bored.
  11. Shula unrest

"Total yards" is a flawed metric for assessing the success of an offense. Our offense under Shula typically utilize these long demoralizing clock-killing drives where we run the ball down your throat and dominate TOP. Therefore slower drives = less possessions = less total yards of offense. It'd be a hell of a lot more useful to use a stat involving efficiency per drive rather than total yards.
  12. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States) Have at it with correcting the source then
  13. Shula unrest

How long are we going to continue to use the 2015 season to defend Shula? One season in 20+ years of coaching.....
  14. SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conjouring 1 & 2 is incredible. The witch is very unsettling. No resolution. Quite a few hate it. All of the dialogue comes from transcripts of actual Salem witch trials. The church of Satan actually endorsed it because of the light it shines on the Christian faith and churches from that time. Don't watch any trailers before watching it tho. It ruins the movie. Horrible advertising makes you think it's a fast paced movie which it's not. I can't think of more off the top of my head but those are some good recent ones.
  15. Shula unrest

Try scoring touchdowns despite field position without good play calling and execution. This is the NFL not Madden sweetheart.
  16. Shula unrest

My biggest issue with Shula (and Ron, honestly) is that they have no ability to adjust to the things they're seeing on the field. We go into every game with a "game plan". It either works or it doesn't. Good coaches find a way to use the strengths of the tools they have in order to make them better. Ron and Shula are not capable of that. There always seems to be a small period(s) of a game where the offense starts clicking and hitting quick, short/intermediate routes, but then we go right back to the slow-developing routes ran by big, slow receivers. It blows my mind. Cam also needs to learn to take the 5-7 yards that defenses are giving to the underneath guy. That's a mistake that an MVP with his experience can't make repeatedly.
  17. Lol. Is your car incapable of stopping. My vehicle is more important than your protest!
  18. Shula unrest

This chart says otherwise. We have never been top 10 in total yards on offense. What we were good at was scoring when given the ball in good field position by our defense. Without that defense turning the ball over left and right the numbers would have been a lot lower. To each their own though.
  19. The basic tenet of antifa is anti fascism. I dont know how to explain English to you.
  20. So, as we all know, LTs are considered the most important/sought-after position on the offensive line... but I was wondering if you had a QB that was left handed, would RT be more important? Is it the fact that LT protects your QBs blindside which makes it important, or is it something technically that makes it harder to find a good LT? I hear that some players can play RT, but wouldn't be able to play LT, why is that? Thanks!
  21. As far as Funchess goes...

speaking of fetishes, i hear going on the internet and pretending to be something you're not is a common one
  22. Shula unrest

I ain't sleepin'...
  23. Shula unrest

my life is a compilation if huddle posts
  24. Panthers D

This is like a pre-interview for ESPN...
  25. Shula unrest

that dude is a Huddler.... JPowell or something. The Shula bashing is getting out of hand. Our QB is rusty and inaccurate. Our tackles can't block poo. Our receivers can't get separation or are dropping touchdown passes. Basically we can't fuging execute and all you retards are too blind to see it. This was the best offense in the league two years ago with Shula at the helm with Cam healthy. Use your head instead of listening to the masses.
  26. Antifa is the moral equivalent of nazis

Instead of a man of peace and love, I have become a man of violence and revenge.~ Hiawatha and where is he now?
  1. Load more activity
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SeminoleDoug