nitroblast

All-PRO
  • Content count

    140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

44 Kinda Meh

About nitroblast

  • Rank
    Member
  • Birthday 07/12/1988
  1. Oher: To Extend His Contract or Not?

    Matsko is no longer the OL coach. It's Ray Brown now.
  2. Thought that name sounded familiar. http://deadspin.com/5835403/the-medical-board-says-david-chao-is-a-drunk-former-patients-say-hes-a-quack-why-is-he-an-nfl-team-doctor At least he wasn't the one who did the operation.
  3. Official Panthers - Dolphins GameDay Thread

    Also the guy who tackled Corey Brown on the PR touchdown last year.
  4. No one goes in to the Hall of Fame as a member of a certain team.
  5. NFL moves extra point to 15 yard line

    It's just whatever's left after removing the odds of making both and making neither. Or just take the odds that you'll only make the first (.47 x .53), and add that to the odds that you'll only make the second (.53 x .47).
  6. NFL moves extra point to 15 yard line

    The odds of making both 2-pt conversions is 22.1% and the odds of making neither is 28.1%. There is a 49.8% chance of making one of those attempts. You could say there is a 71.9% chance of scoring some points, but you're still more likely to make both PATs.
  7. NFL moves extra point to 15 yard line

    What? That's not how probability works. You have a 49.8% chance of making one two point conversion in two tries. You have a 82.1% chance of making both PATs.