Community Status Updates

Photo

malikteeray

what kind of comedy do you do?
Jun 15 2011 11:20 AM
Photo

teerayThe_Cannon

Yeah I know. I posted a ton about the draft and Cam Newton. I need to get a life LOL.
May 24 2011 09:31 AM
Photo

The_Cannonteeray

Man I just realized you have a crap ton of post to have only been here like 4 months!
May 23 2011 10:09 PM
Photo
Photo

Stumpyteeray

Had to give you some poo. You were right about the #1 so I've got to pick my battles. :D
Apr 30 2011 08:07 PM
Photo

teeraymav1234

It wasn't directed at you per se. There are some other haters who are quick to point out the Parcell's rule to say we shouldn't take Cam, yet then jump out in front to criticize Gruden's QB knowledge. I personally don't like the Parcells formula bc I don't think formulas are fail proof and you have to take each prospect into consideration on an individual basis. For instance if Luck came out this year we would be foolish to not take him bc of a stupid formula. That has nothing to do with Cam I have always felt that way. And this muted thing is driving me insane and I am failing miserably at it :lol:
Apr 19 2011 10:07 PM
Photo

teerayTheRealDeal

I am really, really dumb. That is why I like you. You make me feel so much smarter. Gives me a steady dose of self confidence. For that I thank you. Unlike many people my self worth doesn't come from being a "message board hero" :rofl: That's cool if it makes you feel better. I will stick to being right more than you.
Apr 18 2011 08:49 PM
Photo

TheRealDealteeray

I don't believe you. I think you are really really dumb, possibly just young.
Apr 18 2011 08:39 PM
Photo

teerayTheRealDeal

I think Mike Riley is one of the best coaches too. I wouldn't say top 10 but really, really good. I'm just busting your balls fag.
Apr 18 2011 08:33 PM
Photo

teerayStumpy

Me and my wife were driving around checking out some of the damage. We tried to go down S Saunders St and it was completely closed.
Apr 17 2011 10:30 PM
Photo

Stumpyteeray

Yeah, the one that hit Lake Wheeler was probably less than 2 miles from my house. But everything was calm as could be at my place. Weird.
Apr 17 2011 08:20 PM
Photo

teerayStumpy

And I also heard that S Saunders St. got destroyed and that Lake Wheeler road took some direct hits as well
Apr 17 2011 08:40 AM
Photo

teerayStumpy

Honestly I haven't been out yet to look around. I know that several houses within 2-3 miles of me were completely destroyed. It was close enough to me where typically I just ignore most of these warning yet yesterday I was bunkered down in my utility room with my dogs.
Apr 17 2011 08:39 AM
Photo

Stumpyteeray

Word. How bad was it on that side of town? Over here, I know Saunders St just got demolished. Earp's Seafood does not exist anymore.
Apr 17 2011 01:15 AM
Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com