Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

Christianity's Founding Fathers Admit Similarities.

42 posts in this topic

I wish you a good night, I have a busy day tommorow and I really dont want to argue with you anymore. You believe whatever you like. I'll be the idiot and Im ok with that. You win. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Go Panthers, maybe we can at least agree on that.

How about Micheal Behe? Maybe that guy is an idiot too,

irreducible complexity? yes, that's idiotic, unaccepted fringe science, and essentially an argument from ignorance.

I state what "I" believe, and I NEVER, EVER, say thats what YOU or anyone else should believe.

speaking in a broader sense.

Im not your typical religious nut and bible thumper so I would appreciate it if you wouldnt lump me in with that same group.

you've deferred to two religious nuts and bible thumpers. i mean christ behe is one of the people in charge of the discovery institute how more idiotic can you get.

I can assure you he shows up daily if your looking for him.

of course he does. I can go around looking for signs of my invisible purple unicorn if I want to see them hard enough. You can see anything you want to look for. Just go read the football forum and see people justify things in favor of their favorite team.

Thats why I believe, because I have witnessed him show up first hand.

when you see the other homeless on the street, do you just tell them, "take a number, god is getting to you?"

What in the name of atheism have you done lately to help your fellow man or community? Im not being mean, Im just asking.

in the name of atheism? nothing, because i don't go around saying and thinking stupid poo like that.

in the name of being a helpful member of society? quite a bit :)

Your awesome, Im a idiot. You win. What more do you want? I wish you the best with your life and all the great things you are doing for yourself and your community. Kudos to you. You win. Your smarter, better looking, financially more sound, wittier, funnier, good job for you. What else can I say. Im just want to know what you believe about how the universe began and what you believe, because you have definitly told me what you dont believe. Give me the same shot to debate your great intelligence. See its easy to despute something with other evidence if you actually step out and make a staement about what you believe. Lets hear it, Im all ears.

All we can really deduce from this whole argument is that Fiz is going to hell, and he is OK with that.

Im just want to know what you believe about how the universe began and what you believe, because you have definitly told me what you dont believe.

well, in line with overwhelming observable evidence, I believe there was at one point a rapid expansion of matter within the universe, life began on this planet, and we evolved from lesser forms of life into what we are today.

All we can really deduce from this whole argument is that Fiz is going to hell, and he is OK with that.

i don't believe in hell and don't think that if the ridiculous christian god you belief in exists he would create me to send me there knowing full well that i'd never believe in him in the first place.

well, in line with overwhelming observable evidence, I believe there was at one point a rapid expansion of matter within the universe, life began on this planet, and we evolved from lesser forms of life into what we are today.

i don't believe in hell and don't think that if the ridiculous christian god you belief in exists he would create me to send me there knowing full well that i'd never believe in him in the first place.

Does it not cross your mind that believing in life beginning from nothing takes just as much, if not more, faith than believing in a Creator?

Scientists have tried all the experiments testing their theories . . . shooting electricity through protein goo; they have tried to create the protein chains that make life possible and have been unsuccesful, especially when starting with absolutely nothing.

seriously why would you post something this stupid, oversimplistic and intentionally obtuse unless you wanted to be laughed at?

Essentially, the quote of tattoo's is exactly what it all comes down to. Something/Someone created all of this, or it created itself.

There was no Earth. Fast forward. There is an Earth.

It was created somehow. You don't need big words or fancy equations/formulas to see that.

Does it not cross your mind that believing in life beginning from nothing takes just as much, if not more, faith than believing in a Creator?

it didn't come from nothing. all the elements existed from before the big bang. they've recreated life in laboratories under the same conditions of primordial earth.

Scientists have tried all the experiments testing their theories . . . shooting electricity through protein goo; they have tried to create the protein chains that make life possible and have been unsuccesful, especially when starting with absolutely nothing.

It was created somehow. You don't need big words or fancy equations/formulas to see that.

yes, it was created when a giant ball of burning gas and matter started spinning, throwing off smaller balls that turned into planets.

there will always be a point far enough back where science can't explain it, and that's where your designer will always be, until that point is explained and then that creator is pushed farther back into the shadows.

and people who believe in it will never make the connection.

I can see how all the planets just produced themselves and came out perfect from a burning ball of gas, and that seems way more intelligent....are you even reading what you write and believe?

Some things in the body and in living matter DONT evolve. So how do explain that way? You cant. But I guess we just arent smart enough yet to explain it, but thats ok to jsut blindly believe that later on we will be able to. WOW.

it didn't come from nothing. all the elements existed from before the big bang. they've recreated life in laboratories under the same conditions of primordial earth.

sorry you're wrong