Photo
- - - - -

Christianity's Founding Fathers Admit Similarities.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

dammit stop posting stupid poo from horeshit creationist website that make a mockery of science

#17 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:19 AM

Does God Exist – A Scientific Conclusion
When it comes to the question of “Does God Exist,” there are only two scientific worldviews -- Someone/Something did it, or it did itself. Whether it’s the beginning of the cosmos or the beginning of life, the beginning of mankind or the beginning of mind, either Someone/Something is responsible for everything we see or it’s responsible for itself.

seriously why would you post something this stupid, oversimplistic and intentionally obtuse unless you wanted to be laughed at?

#18 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

Duality. God provides the best explanation for the separate human functions of brain and conscience (matter and mind). (The alternative theory is monism -- only matter exists and the human brain only appears to have a separate subconscious ability.)

no, this is not true at all. why why why would anyone write this when a simple intro to psychology or trip through wikipedia would disprove it?

this website where you're finding this crap is specifically designed for people who won't do any research and really think things are this simple.

#19 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:26 AM

Science proves intelligent design no matter how hard you want to deny it. Is it the God I believe in? Who knows? Is it the purple unicorn you believe in possibly, but intelligent design is becoming the standard whether you like it or not. I guess all the stuff above you choose to call horse manure is relevant and is scientific fact, but it doesnt fit your unicorn belief so lets just trash it. I think its great everyone wants to try and research something away because it doesnt suit their fancy. Im ok with that believe whatever you want. In the end I have to answer for what I beleive or I go in the ground and thats it. Im ok either way. I really dont like to debate this BS anymore because it really doesnt matter either way. Im right ,your right, in your grand scheme of nonbelief what does it hurt for me to believe? I mean really?

#20 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Oh and wikipedia is then end all be all, are you serious? If you believe everything Wikipedia puts out there I have some beachfront property for you in Asheville for sale.
You are way to smart for me and I give in. You win. It really doesnt matter to me. Im just some dumd blind sheep who never opened a book in his life, and so are the rest of us who believe in a God, and Christ.
Im ok with that.

#21 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

Science proves intelligent design no matter how hard you want to deny it.

wow that's quite a claim I don't expect you to back up at all.

Is it the God I believe in? Who knows?

so you went through all of that just to admit the god you believe in might not exist?

but intelligent design is becoming the standard whether you like it or not.

any particular reason you believe this?

and lol just trashing my unicorn metaphor fantastic

I think its great everyone wants to try and research something away because it doesnt suit their fancy.

no, see, this is part of that awful persecution complex christians have developed. people don't specifically research against specific things because they have a vendetta against them. they just do research to find things out, and it almost always turns out that things don't happen because of why they say it does in the bible.

"What? Science says the Earth isn't 6,000 years old? What the hell is this? Why are they out to get us? Why did they plant those bones there! Rabble rabble rabble."

Im right ,your right, in your grand scheme of nonbelief what does it hurt for me to believe? I mean really?

because people who believe poo like you like to impose your beliefs on people like me. it's kind of what christians are called to do.

#22 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:34 AM

Oh and wikipedia is then end all be all, are you serious? If you believe everything Wikipedia puts out there I have some beachfront property for you in Asheville for sale.

where did i claim that wikipedia is the end all be all?

wikipedia is a good starting off point if you want to learn something. it can often point you in the right direction as far as sources to follow up on, and science articles are generally written by people that know what they're talking about.

what you linked to is run by, well, this guy

Posted Image

yes randall niles tell me more about your opinions of things you spent zero years of your life studying

#23 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

tell me randall niles is oral sex a sin i must know from you

http://www.allaboutg...l-sex-a-sin.htm

lol

#24 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:44 AM

How about Micheal Behe? Maybe that guy is an idiot too, and I have never ever tried to push my beliefs on you or anyone else here. If you find a post like that let me know. I state what "I" believe, and I NEVER, EVER, say thats what YOU or anyone else should believe. Im not your typical religious nut and bible thumper so I would appreciate it if you wouldnt lump me in with that same group. Hey Ive researched this pretty heavily for about the last 5 years because I needed answers and as far as God doesnt show up anymore, I can assure you he shows up daily if your looking for him. I see him do miracles everyday in my own life and with the way he works in our homeless ministry. Thats why I believe, because I have witnessed him show up first hand. Im sorry you cant see what I see and feel so that you would look at the situation from a different view and Im sorry for the crusades and for all the people that say one thing and do the opposite. That to me isnt what its about. I try to live it, breathe it, and do the best I can to make this world a better place than when I found it. I guess that makes me an idiot. What in the name of atheism have you done lately to help your fellow man or community? Im not being mean, Im just asking.

#25 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

I wish you a good night, I have a busy day tommorow and I really dont want to argue with you anymore. You believe whatever you like. I'll be the idiot and Im ok with that. You win. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Go Panthers, maybe we can at least agree on that.

#26 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:35 AM

How about Micheal Behe? Maybe that guy is an idiot too,

irreducible complexity? yes, that's idiotic, unaccepted fringe science, and essentially an argument from ignorance.

I state what "I" believe, and I NEVER, EVER, say thats what YOU or anyone else should believe.

speaking in a broader sense.

Im not your typical religious nut and bible thumper so I would appreciate it if you wouldnt lump me in with that same group.

you've deferred to two religious nuts and bible thumpers. i mean christ behe is one of the people in charge of the discovery institute how more idiotic can you get.

I can assure you he shows up daily if your looking for him.

of course he does. I can go around looking for signs of my invisible purple unicorn if I want to see them hard enough. You can see anything you want to look for. Just go read the football forum and see people justify things in favor of their favorite team.

Thats why I believe, because I have witnessed him show up first hand.

when you see the other homeless on the street, do you just tell them, "take a number, god is getting to you?"

What in the name of atheism have you done lately to help your fellow man or community? Im not being mean, Im just asking.

in the name of atheism? nothing, because i don't go around saying and thinking stupid poo like that.

in the name of being a helpful member of society? quite a bit :)

#27 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

Your awesome, Im a idiot. You win. What more do you want? I wish you the best with your life and all the great things you are doing for yourself and your community. Kudos to you. You win. Your smarter, better looking, financially more sound, wittier, funnier, good job for you. What else can I say. Im just want to know what you believe about how the universe began and what you believe, because you have definitly told me what you dont believe. Give me the same shot to debate your great intelligence. See its easy to despute something with other evidence if you actually step out and make a staement about what you believe. Lets hear it, Im all ears.

#28 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:10 PM

All we can really deduce from this whole argument is that Fiz is going to hell, and he is OK with that.

#29 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:27 PM

Im just want to know what you believe about how the universe began and what you believe, because you have definitly told me what you dont believe.

well, in line with overwhelming observable evidence, I believe there was at one point a rapid expansion of matter within the universe, life began on this planet, and we evolved from lesser forms of life into what we are today.

All we can really deduce from this whole argument is that Fiz is going to hell, and he is OK with that.

i don't believe in hell and don't think that if the ridiculous christian god you belief in exists he would create me to send me there knowing full well that i'd never believe in him in the first place.

#30 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:05 PM

well, in line with overwhelming observable evidence, I believe there was at one point a rapid expansion of matter within the universe, life began on this planet, and we evolved from lesser forms of life into what we are today.

i don't believe in hell and don't think that if the ridiculous christian god you belief in exists he would create me to send me there knowing full well that i'd never believe in him in the first place.

Does it not cross your mind that believing in life beginning from nothing takes just as much, if not more, faith than believing in a Creator?

Scientists have tried all the experiments testing their theories . . . shooting electricity through protein goo; they have tried to create the protein chains that make life possible and have been unsuccesful, especially when starting with absolutely nothing.

Edited by Bama Panther, 06 December 2008 - 01:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.