Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron Smith Trial

120 posts in this topic

Posted

So, he still go to jail for murder? Maybe these thugs should have stayed out of his house. Next.

2 people like this

Posted

So, he still go to jail for murder? Maybe these thugs should have stayed out of his house. Next.

Future Public Defender^^^

Posted

They did break the law in breaking in his house but excessive force was used especially that misery bullet in the girl. So like I said fugged situation

3 people like this

Posted

i keep hearing about cases like these and i always wonder if they could be avoided by a warning shot or something. you might fug up your crown molding but that's a small price to pay to avoid taking a life, even if it's the life of some dumbass burglar. or jesus if you have to shoot, shoot to stop, not to kill. take out a leg or something.

unfortunately i think gun culture can feed bloodlust and some people just can't wait to exercise their right to kill scumbags. i know i would have ten years ago and still would now had i not been accidentally set down a different path

Posted

Its like if you jump into a lions den. The Lion is going to destroy you. I wont feel bad for you after the fact, and I cant be angry at the lion. This is the risk you take when you decide to climb through somebodys window, in THIS political climate of gun totting and fear.

1 person likes this

Posted

^ dumb analogy because it presumes the lion's behavior and due diligence as an actor in society hasn't ever been up for debate and isn't now

Posted

Teenagers are generally stupid and its a sad story but I dont know what they were expecting. Milk and cookies?

Posted

^ dumb analogy because it presumes the lion's behavior and due diligence as an actor in society hasn't ever been up for debate and isn't now

Nah

Posted

yah

Posted

If you break into somebodies house you have to presume that you will be met with deadly force.

Posted

that's up for debate, and assuming that the end result of dead robbers negates the importance of how they got to be that way makes you a fuging imbecile. 

Posted

Gun owners wet dream

3 people like this