#1 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

So, I'm hung over and barely have the motivation to type this out, but I need some opinions from strangers because I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to pick out the best thing to do in my current scenario.

Some of the posters who have been around for a while might remember the thread/s that I made around the time that my daughters mother and I split up. (here's a refresher http://www.carolinah...3490-disgusted/ )

So we've been split up for about a year and a half officially, and she's lived that guy since then. It didn't take her very long to figure out that she had made a bad choice and in fact we've never stopped sleeping together - though it's been infrequent since we live about 45 minutes apart now - but she would still swing by for a good dicking every couple weeks at least. Terrible decision on my part, but whatever. 

So, I've never really "dated" anyone since I've been single. I've hooked up with a lot of random women but no more than a handful of times with any one chick. Recently there's been this one girl that's really caught my attention and honestly starting anything with her is probably a terrible idea - the girls got a past. So she has a 10yr old son that she had when she was 16, whatever no biggy. Her sons father isn't in his life and hasn't been since he was very young. The guy she was with after him is serving somewhere around 7-10 years for drug and weapons charges. Her most recent ex she lived with for two years while he was apparently married to someone else - oh and he sold cocaine. So he gets popped and the girl gets a conspiracy to sell/deliver cocaine charge because they search her car and find marked money that he had given her. After this, the guy decides he's going back to his wife.......so that was about 8 months ago. Her charges are in the process of getting dropped. 

I manage a restaurant, I recently hired this girl on because I needed another good server and, past aside, she's a really good server with a phenomenal work/experience history in the restaurant industy - still probably the stupidest thing I could have done...ever. She also tends bar on thursday and friday nights at a late-night bar that I visit on my way home from work. I had a few drinks there last night, in fact.

Goddamn, I'm a fuging moron....just typing this poo out makes me shake my head.

So my ex calls me and wakes me up this morning from a drunk sleepy haze and the first thing she asks me was "Hey, do you think Me and Elora (my daughter) can come live with you again?" 

Apparently her and that cockbag have decided to call it quits.

So yeah, what say you huddle?

#2 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,866 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

AmazedBottleGlassesBigEyes.gif

#3 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

For those that don't know me, I feel it's important to state that I too have a past. I have three drug related felony convictions as well as other charges from a 10 year period of stupidity in my life. 

#4 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,189 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

It's your daughter and I know u love your daughter so I say yeah.

#5 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,189 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

Floppin is awesome if u ever meet him in person.

#6 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,866 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

I have poo in my past too, means nothing.

#7 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:32 AM

I have poo in my past too, means nothing.

Exactly. Past is the past for a reason. 

#8 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,189 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

Exactly. Past is the past for a reason.

Tell that to background check :(

#9 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

Tell that to background check :(

Yeah well. I've stated my case on that plenty of times in the TB. fug a background check. 

#10 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,189 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

Honestly, I would let my wife move back. It's just coming down to being a good person and set good example for your daughter. I know someone in your sues and he let his wife move back in and she left him and 2 kids to be with an other guy.

#11 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

Honestly, I would let my wife move back. It's just coming down to being a good person and set good example for your daughter. I know someone in your sues and he let his wife move back in and she left him and 2 kids to be with an other guy.

Well yeah, she's my daughter's mother so I'll always love her in some way. But here's the deal. She cheated on me and left me for some other guy. Then over the entire almost two year period that she's living with the guy, she's fuging me still. She had plenty of chances to come back to me, but now that this guy has decided that he's done with the relationship, she wants to come back home? How can I ever just get over that poo, and can I really ever trust her?

#12 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,801 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

What are you leaning towards doing and why?

#13 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,558 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

What are you leaning towards doing and why?

I have no fuging clue. 

#14 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,093 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

I've got nothin.....I have a hard time keeping a goldfish alive so I am definitely not going to give advice on this.

I just wanted to say that I am sorry about your hangover Floppin.

#15 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,189 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

Well yeah, she's my daughter's mother so I'll always love her in some way. But here's the deal. She cheated on me and left me for some other guy. Then over the entire almost two year period that she's living with the guy, she's fuging me still. She had plenty of chances to come back to me, but now that this guy has decided that he's done with the relationship, she wants to come back home? How can I ever just get over that poo, and can I really ever trust her?

Don't.  And it's her job to fix things and prove you she loves you and not another way around.  You doing this for your kid.  I'd still see other people if I were you.  You should let her know where you guys stay.  Set the bounderies.  If she went back to sleep with you it means she never got over you.  Deep inside she still loves you.  Maybe other guy had money and she got things and treatment from him she never got from you.  I don't know.  You know what they say... If person really loves you, you should let them go and see if they comeback to you.  I know few couples that it happened too.  The trust thing will always be an issue but if you want to make it work for your daughter.  One of my coworkers is in open relationship with his wife... they love eachother but they bang other people as well.  When I see them together, you would never guess... they always happy together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.