#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

Just to clarify, the other girl, I knew her for a while before I hired her. Hiring her was not how I met her. 

#17 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,377 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

I have no fuging clue. 

OK, so you're just considering it and haven't got a feeling either way...

idk man, it's tough.

Just loving her bc she's the mother of your kid isn't really enough.

Can you ever trust her again?  I think you know the answer to that.  You never really will... or at the very least it will be years of her proving herself to you before you do, and even then it'll be in the back of your mind.

Is this decision going to affect you seeing your daughter?  If so, how much?

If she moves back in, are you going to "be together" or is she just gonna be living there and you can pursue other relationships...  poo I have more questions than answers...

#18 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

OK, so you're just considering it and haven't got a feeling either way...

idk man, it's tough.

Just loving her bc she's the mother of your kid isn't really enough.

Can you ever trust her again?  I think you know the answer to that.  You never really will... or at the very least it will be years of her proving herself to you before you do, and even then it'll be in the back of your mind.

Is this decision going to affect you seeing your daughter?  If so, how much?

If she moves back in, are you going to "be together" or is she just gonna be living there and you can pursue other relationships...  poo I have more questions than answers...

I think the answer should be this... You guys should go from relationship to partnership.

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

If she comes to stay and it's agreed that we aren't going to rehash our relationship then it has to be temporary. I can't imagine a scenario with us both trying to date other people while living together. 

"Hey girl, you want to come back to my place? I have a roommate but she's probably asleep..."

"Who's your roommate?"

"My baby momma..."

"No.....I think I have to mow my lawn in the morning..."

#20 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,088 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

I would buy a cat and move far away and play with my pussy.

#21 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,377 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

If she comes to stay and it's agreed that we aren't going to rehash our relationship then it has to be temporary. I can't imagine a scenario with us both trying to date other people while living together. 

"Hey girl, you want to come back to my place? I have a roommate but she's probably asleep..."

"Who's your roommate?"

"My baby momma..."

"No.....I think I have to mow my lawn in the morning..."

So it's either relationship or don't live together.  That makes sense.

You gotta decide if you want her back then... no one can make that decision.

Based on what you've said, and what I know, I'd say let it go and move on.  Don't make a decision about a relationship with this girl solely on the fact that she's your daughters mother and/or how it will affect your relationship with your daughter.

#22 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,476 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

To steal something from BBT that actually makes sense:

Flip a coin. You will either be excited or upset about the results, and that will tell you your true feelings.  Or something like that. lol

#23 8 0 5

8 0 5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!!!

#24 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

TBQH bro, I would tell her no...

At the very worst, she'll get mad at you for a while or whatever. DO NOT let her play your daughter as some sort of bargaining chip.

It sounds to me like, if you let her come back, you're going to be an enabler for her continued poor decisions.

She doesn't care about you enough to make it work before, and it sounds like she's a user. She'd likely come back until she found someone else she wanted to use and then take off again.

Don't let her use you, and you'll feel better about yourself in the end.

Your daughter needs stability, and it sounds like you can provide that more than her mom can, despite your past. If I were you, and you cared enough, then I would even try to get custody.

Not trying to judge you at all, but you gotta step up and be your girl's daddy no matter what her crazy mom is doing.

#25 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,967 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

If you are ok with her cheating in the future or you have an open relationship then that's fine.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

If I were you, and you cared enough, then I would even try to get custody.

We have equal custody. I only have her three days a week though because I manage a restaurant and work nights. I live by myself and don't really have any friends or family in the area that could watch her while I work.

#27 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Ah okay...

I'd still say no.

I'd do everything in your power to help your ex, but I wouldn't get back involved in a relationship or any sort of live-in arrangement. In fact, I'd stop with the dickings altogether.

#28 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

Bronn is correct. Self discipline and sacrifice are big parts of being a parent. You do not have the responsibilities of a husband anymore. But you are obligated to be a father. The daughter could live with me until the mother finds stability in her own life, and then we'd let the daughter decide who she wants to live with at that point. The childs stability is priority #1. but I'd stop sleeping with the mother asap.

#29 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,587 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

Ah okay...

I'd still say no.

I'd do everything in your power to help your ex, but I wouldn't get back involved in a relationship or any sort of live-in arrangement. In fact, I'd stop with the dickings altogether.

This ^^^ buddy.

she thinks she can have the best of both worlds, and if you let her move back, that will just confirm to her that she can.

us wimmenz be fuging crazy, I will admit that no problem. Shes gonna play games no matter what so you shouldn't just play right into that.

PLUS, Bronn kind of hit on this, but I really hope your daughter is too young to understand what's going on and I hope none of this is being played out in front of her. She doesn't need to know that her mom has been sleeping around with other guys and then see her doing the same with you. It certainly wouldn't set a good example.

oh, and yes you be crazy. you are the only person I've ever known to come down to training camp on your own, meet random people, go out to a random ass party, and go to some random ass lady's house to smoke a bowl. 

made for a GREAT training camp thread though, and great story telling for me and Kurbz      :D

#30 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,374 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

Does the baby momma work?

What kind of job?

What kind of pay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users