Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

At least the Panthers writer is not as delusional as the fans! Haha

Oct. 30 New Orleans -- I don't anticipate another third-quarter monsoon to slow down the Saints at Bank of America Stadium this time. New Orleans 24, Carolina 17 (L, 5-4)

Nov. 10 at Philadelphia -- Funny, a big deal was made about how dreadful Carolina would be after losing its top four receivers. The Eagles lost two better ones in DeSean Jacksonand Jason Avant (Panthers) and the panic button wasn't pushed. Philadelphia 20, Carolina 14 (L, 5-5)

Nov. 16 Atlanta -- I'm still not convinced Atlanta has upgraded enough on defense to win consistently on the road.Carolina 24, Atlanta 20 (W, 6-5)

Nov. 23 Bye -- A much-needed breather after that stretch.

Nov. 30 at Minnesota -- This one will be played outdoors at the University of Minnesota home field while the Vikings' new stadium is being built. The average temperature for that day, according to Google, is 33 degrees. Brrr. Minnesota 20, Carolina 17 (L, 6-6)

Dec. 7 at New Orleans -- The Saints have averaged 38 points a game at home against Carolina in their last three meetings. New Orleans 31, Carolina 21 (L, 6-7)

http://espn.go.com/b...ina-will-be-8-8

#2 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

Since you guys are so predictable, I'll go ahead an post it first. Nothing like the 2013 season where you weren't even competitive in playoffs to brag about!

shirtFrontBig.jpg?v=2014-01-06-03-21

#3 SmokinwithWilly

SmokinwithWilly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

Those who can't play, coach, Those who can't coach, scout. Those who can't scout remember the time they scored 4 touchdowns in one game playing high school football. The ones who aren't Al Bundy, write crap like this for ESPN.

#4 FearTheCats

FearTheCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

I like Newton but anybody making predictions before the draft is kidding themselves. 

#5 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,328 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

just out of curiosity, what was their prediction last year?  I believe we were supposed to be last in the NFCS.  So yeah, who the fug cares about predictions...

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Crap clickbait to take up space during the dead zone before the draft.

That's Pat's kind of article though because a good circle jerk over what's supposed to or should have happened is right in his wheelhouse.

#7 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

is that author implying the taints lost because of the weather? Brees was shitting himself during the entire first half with just overcast, and your fat fug DC let Cam Newton turn into Joe Montana when it counted.

#8 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

let's also forget that the saints were humiliated in an air conditioned bubble that probably had fewer attendees than a typical tractor pull the week before

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com