Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodell now wants to make the draft 4 days instead of 3

93 posts in this topic

Posted

I normally don't mind goodell's moves. I know, I know. But, this idea is fuging horrible.

Posted

fug playing football, just make it a drafting league. 19 rounds, 1 round a week.

Sent from my XT1060 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

They should draft one player a day every day starting the day after the Super Bowl until the first regular season day. Somebody do the math, will that work?

The average number of picks over the last 10 years is 255 and the number of days between the Super Bowl and the start of the regular season this year is 254
1 person likes this

Posted

There's no such thing as having too many billions of dollars.

Posted

The average number of picks over the last 10 years is 255 and the number of days between the Super Bowl and the start of the regular season this year is 254

Boom. Math proves me right. Just do that poo Gordell.

1 person likes this

Posted

Terrible move to make it 4 days. I just watch the first 3 rds for the most part and then i zone out. 

Thursday football was a huge plus tho. 

Posted

Two days was perfect. I used to watch from start to finish. When it went to 3 days, I only watch the first 2 days, then follow the 3rd online. If it goes to 4 days, I'll probably still only watch the first 2 days and follow the final 2 days online.

The NFL honestly doesn't care if anyone watches after the first day or two, they have enough negotiating power with networks and advertisers that they can still demand top dollar from them for all 4 days. Hence the desire to push it to 4 days.

Posted

Goodell is a fuging moron. Worst commissioner ever.

Posted

The problem is, if it goes to 4 days, I'll still watch it. :(

Posted

2ivo4di.jpg

Posted

Goodell is a fuging moron. Worst commissioner ever.

He really is. I think Mark Cuban is right, at some point you've saturated the market for your product and interest will begin to wane. Especially among the casual fans.

Posted

LOL at people who think Goodell is a bad commissioner. He's done a lot of things I don't like but his job is to improve the bottom line which he has done. Plus, he doesn't make many unilateral decisions like a lot of y'all think he does.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app