Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebron makes empty threats after McRoberts Elbow

47 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sounds like y'all mad that a sweep might be coming.

You're right, LeBron won't do poo (duh, he's a superstar) but guess what? Birdman, Beasley, and Haslem might. 

Posted · Report post

Sounds like y'all mad that a sweep might be coming.

You're right, LeBron won't do poo (duh, he's a superstar) but guess what? Birdman, Beasley, and Haslem might. 

Look guys, another douchebag Heat bandwagon "fan".

Posted · Report post

Look guys, another douchebag Heat bandwagon "fan".

Bandwagon? Sir, I've been a fan of The Heat since the 'Zo' days.

Now, if you want smack talk...

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

Posted · Report post

Its just so ridiculous how  Lebron's comments are like hes so tough and what not. This is the same guy that layed on the ground holding his throat and no one even cared because everyone just assumed he was over exaggerating as he always does. He took a shot it was a decent one but nothing super flagrant as its being made out to be. If he ever "came up swinging" there is plenty of guys that would love to take a shot on him for real in "self defense" and knock that hairline back a few more inches. 

Posted · Report post

The typical/classic response here be "Well, if he was on your team...", but he's not so you'll applaud the hard foul. We'll see how you feel if retaliation is taken though.

With all that said, LeBron is a flopper and I prefer him be like Mourning and just whack guys in the mouth instead of talking about it.

Posted · Report post

Bandwagon? Sir, I've been a fan of The Heat since the 'Zo' days.

Now, if you want smack talk...

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

i actually like the heat when they arent playing the Bobcats.. with that being said- Heat fans gloating over beating the Bobcats is like your drunk uncle picking on his nephew with down syndrome = not cool dude, not cool

Posted · Report post

LBJ can't wack people in the mouth, it's not his game... When push comes to shove he backs down.

And if you've been a Zo fan since the Heat days you are still a bandwagon fan because Zo was drafted by Charlotte. I guess once the Heat signed him you just decided to become a Heat fan which is quite embarrassing.

I find it foolish to be a fan of a team that whose city that you have no connections or affiliation with.

I take pride in being a Bobcats fan because at least I pull for the team in which the city, town, and state that I live in; and didn't just latch on to a good basketball team.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i actually like the heat when they arent playing the Bobcats.. with that being said- Heat fans gloating over beating the Bobcats is like your drunk uncle picking on his nephew with down syndrome = not cool dude, not cool

Naw, I usually don't gloat. There's a reason for that -- we sucked for yearssss. So I comprehend the pain that fans of The Bobcats have experienced but if smack talk is afoot...

Posted · Report post

LBJ can't wack people in the mouth, it's not his game... When push comes to shove he backs down.

And if you've been a Zo fan since the Heat days you are still a bandwagon fan because Zo was drafted by Charlotte. I guess once the Heat signed him you just decided to become a Heat fan which is quite embarrassing.

I find it foolish to be a fan of a team that whose city that you have no connections or affiliation with.

I take pride in being a Bobcats fan because at least I pull for the team in which the city, town, and state that I live in; and didn't just latch on to a good basketball team.

Dude, I'm 26. Do the damn math. How old was I in 1997?

Alonzo will always hold a special place in my heart because he was the first player I ever idolized when I was kid.

Well... I'm from South Beach. So there's, um, that.

Posted · Report post

Dude, I'm 26. Do the damn math. How old was I in 1997?

Alonzo will always hold a special place in my heart because he was the first player I ever idolized when I was kid.

So you picked one of the best players at the time... That's like me becoming a Spurs fan because of Tim Duncan...

Posted · Report post

So you picked one of the best players at the time... That's like me becoming a Spurs fan because of Tim Duncan...

If that's what you choose to believe -- good for you but several posters on this forum know I'm from Miami. In fact, you would know that if you've done some reading on my profile. I'm also a Miami Hurricane and a former Florida Marlin fan.

Posted · Report post

It will be funny to watch the heat in two years when they are worse of than the bobcats
1 person likes this