• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 PantherKing1983

PantherKing1983

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

Its just so ridiculous how  Lebron's comments are like hes so tough and what not. This is the same guy that layed on the ground holding his throat and no one even cared because everyone just assumed he was over exaggerating as he always does. He took a shot it was a decent one but nothing super flagrant as its being made out to be. If he ever "came up swinging" there is plenty of guys that would love to take a shot on him for real in "self defense" and knock that hairline back a few more inches. 

#17 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

The typical/classic response here be "Well, if he was on your team...", but he's not so you'll applaud the hard foul. We'll see how you feel if retaliation is taken though.

With all that said, LeBron is a flopper and I prefer him be like Mourning and just whack guys in the mouth instead of talking about it.

#18 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

Bandwagon? Sir, I've been a fan of The Heat since the 'Zo' days.

Now, if you want smack talk...

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

i actually like the heat when they arent playing the Bobcats.. with that being said- Heat fans gloating over beating the Bobcats is like your drunk uncle picking on his nephew with down syndrome = not cool dude, not cool

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,508 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

LBJ can't wack people in the mouth, it's not his game... When push comes to shove he backs down.

And if you've been a Zo fan since the Heat days you are still a bandwagon fan because Zo was drafted by Charlotte. I guess once the Heat signed him you just decided to become a Heat fan which is quite embarrassing.

I find it foolish to be a fan of a team that whose city that you have no connections or affiliation with.

I take pride in being a Bobcats fan because at least I pull for the team in which the city, town, and state that I live in; and didn't just latch on to a good basketball team.

#20 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

i actually like the heat when they arent playing the Bobcats.. with that being said- Heat fans gloating over beating the Bobcats is like your drunk uncle picking on his nephew with down syndrome = not cool dude, not cool

Naw, I usually don't gloat. There's a reason for that -- we sucked for yearssss. So I comprehend the pain that fans of The Bobcats have experienced but if smack talk is afoot...

#21 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

LBJ can't wack people in the mouth, it's not his game... When push comes to shove he backs down.

And if you've been a Zo fan since the Heat days you are still a bandwagon fan because Zo was drafted by Charlotte. I guess once the Heat signed him you just decided to become a Heat fan which is quite embarrassing.

I find it foolish to be a fan of a team that whose city that you have no connections or affiliation with.

I take pride in being a Bobcats fan because at least I pull for the team in which the city, town, and state that I live in; and didn't just latch on to a good basketball team.

Dude, I'm 26. Do the damn math. How old was I in 1997?

Alonzo will always hold a special place in my heart because he was the first player I ever idolized when I was kid.

Well... I'm from South Beach. So there's, um, that.

#22 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,508 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

Dude, I'm 26. Do the damn math. How old was I in 1997?

Alonzo will always hold a special place in my heart because he was the first player I ever idolized when I was kid.

So you picked one of the best players at the time... That's like me becoming a Spurs fan because of Tim Duncan...

#23 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

So you picked one of the best players at the time... That's like me becoming a Spurs fan because of Tim Duncan...

If that's what you choose to believe -- good for you but several posters on this forum know I'm from Miami. In fact, you would know that if you've done some reading on my profile. I'm also a Miami Hurricane and a former Florida Marlin fan.

#24 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,354 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

It will be funny to watch the heat in two years when they are worse of than the bobcats

#25 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,508 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

If that's what you choose to believe -- good for you but several posters on this forum know I'm from Miami. In fact, you would know that if you've done some reading on my profile. I'm also a Miami Hurricane and a former Florida Marlin fan.

Props for me being a marlins fan.

#26 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:12 PM

Props for me being a marlins fan.

How could you cheer for The Marlins with Loria "The Scam Artist" owning them? I hate him so much.

#27 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,762 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

It will be funny to watch the heat in two years when they are worse of than the bobcats

If LeBron opts out, probably but Pat Riley will keep us competitive 3-5 years after he leaves.

#28 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

Yeah, you could make the argument that McRoberts saw he was about to get run over and tried to put his forearm into his chest to cause a hard foul and just hit the neck area... And yea.. If a fight breaks out tonight Biyombo is going to be the enforcer.

As Daniel Tosh once said. "Never pick a fight with someone who walked here from the congo"

#29 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

The Panthers have never had a WR better than JJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

Bandwagon? Sir, I've been a fan of The Heat since the 'Zo' days.

Now, if you want smack talk...

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

nba_g_troph_286.jpg

The name Frontrunner goes well with you I see.

Anyway, LeBron is indeed, a pussy. He would hurt no-one.

#30 dunnlx

dunnlx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

If this was the 80's and Lebron came up swinging he wouldn't of gotten back up.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a brawl in game three.

http://espn.go.com/n...arlotte-bobcats

LeFlop want be in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users