#31 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,245 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

The name Frontrunner goes well with you I see.

Anyway, LeBron is indeed, a pussy. He would hurt no-one.

LeBron wouldn't -- you're right about that, but like I said watch out for Haslem or Birdman. Those two have retaliated in the past for James.

#32 thomas96

thomas96

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:55 PM

LeBron would get his poo rocked in a brawl. 

#33 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,910 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

He was too busy crying to be able to do anything

#34 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Naw, I usually don't gloat. There's a reason for that -- we sucked for yearssss. So I comprehend the pain that fans of The Bobcats have experienced but if smack talk is afoot...

You do realize that YOU came onto a Bobcats board and started trash talking Bobcats fans, right? Smack talk "is afoot" because you started it.

Also, weird how you stopped liking the Marlins when they suck. Let me guess, you're a Red Sox fan?

#35 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,245 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

You do realize that YOU came onto a Bobcats board and started trash talking Bobcats fans, right? Smack talk "is afoot" because you started it.

Also, weird how you stopped liking the Marlins when they suck. Let me guess, you're a Red Sox fan?

I've stated my reason above Einstein. If you've followed Baseball, then you know why Loria has been a cancer to The Marlins. I've refused to attend another game in my life so long as Jeff is the owner.

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread was created to poke fun at LeBron's comments, right? Fair game, son. Deal with it.

#36 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,465 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

Lebron you little bytch.

This is how you get up.

#37 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

Race about to be put on permanently for tonight.

#38 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

I've stated my reason above Einstein. If you've followed Baseball, then you know why Loria has been a cancer to The Marlins. I've refused to attend another game in my life so long as Jeff is the owner.

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but this thread was created to poke fun at LeBron's comments, right? Fair game, son. Deal with it.

I do follow baseball and Loria is a greedy person. But lots of teams in every sport have bad owners as well as bad GMs and coaches. MJ is a notoriously cheap person and an a$$hole. I guess based on your excuses I should just join the Heat bandwagon. I don't like Fredi Gonzalez, guess I should hop on the Red Sox bandwagon too.

And if you want to ignore your first comment, then you can say that this thread started in response to LeBron saying he was going to fight the Bobcats. But let me guess, that doesn't count either?

#39 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,245 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

I do follow baseball and Loria is a greedy person. But lots of teams in every sport have bad owners as well as bad GMs and coaches. MJ is a notoriously cheap person and an a$$hole. I guess based on your excuses I should just join the Heat bandwagon. I don't like Fredi Gonzalez, guess I should hop on the Red Sox bandwagon too.

And if you want to ignore your first comment, then you can say that this thread started in response to LeBron saying he was going to fight the Bobcats. But let me guess, that doesn't count either?

Sounds like you're... whining? You're not making a point. I sense insecurity and envy. However, since the butthurt is strong -- I'm so sorry I was born in Miami. I'm so sorry we drafted Wade because we were so bad. I'm so sorry we hired Pat Riley. I'm so sorry we landed Shaq, Mourning, Bosh and LeBron. I think that about covers it.

Yeah, there are greedy owners out there but very few are on the level of Loria.

Nope, I rarely venture into these boards but since this is my first off-season here and Panther news is nonexistent... why the hell not? Don't like it? Oh well. I don't care.

#40 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Sounds like you're... whining? You're not making a point. I sense insecurity and envy. However, since the butthurt is strong -- I'm so sorry I was born in Miami. I'm so sorry we drafted Wade because we were so bad. I'm so sorry we hired Pat Riley. I'm so sorry we landed Shaq, Mourning, Bosh and LeBron. I think that about covers it.

Yeah, there are greedy owners out there but very few are on the level of Loria.

Nope, I rarely venture into these boards but since this is my first off-season here and Panther news is nonexistent... why the hell not? Don't like it? Oh well. I don't care.

lol ok. You use a greedy owner as an excuse to dump a not-so-great franchise. Unless you like a team that's worse (not likely) then you're the definition of a bandwagon fan. You're in denial. Try again.

Weird how you're on the Panthers board too. The Dolphins don't have a message board? Let me guess, Stephen Ross wears the wrong brand of ties?

#41 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,245 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

lol ok. You use a greedy owner as an excuse to dump a not-so-great franchise. Unless you like a team that's worse (not likely) then you're the definition of a bandwagon fan. You're in denial. Try again.

Whatever makes you feel 'good' tonight, brah.

#42 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

Whatever makes you feel 'good' tonight, brah.

You ignored the Dolphins question. Typical.

#43 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,245 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

You ignored the Dolphins question. Typical.

What is there to know? Why I'm not a Dolphins' fan? Simple -- sibling rivalry. It's the same reason why I'm a Real Madrid fan and my brother and sister are Barcelona fans. I've stated numerous times that my Panther fandom and love grew from my Buccaneer (brother's favorite squad growing up) hate. It only intensified when me and my ex split (also a Buc's fan) but I don't think anyone truly cares about that soooo....

#44 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,343 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Lebron you little bytch.

This is how you get up.

The video title says Kurt Rambis, but I only see Commissioner Gordon.

And Zo going to the Heat created an eternal hatred for that team. I kinda sorta liked them back in the days of Glen Rice, Rony Seikaly (34 rebounds in a game!) and that other Steve Smith.

#45 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:58 PM

So you aren't a Heat bandwagon fan, but you most definitely seem like a Panther bandwagon fan.  Why aren't you a Dolphins fan?

After the whole trading everyone after getting public funding I can't blame you on the Marlin hate though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users